It's Working!

Holy fuck its actually working!

web.archive.org/web/20171031200548/http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_and_Sophie_Scholl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who here posting on the toilet with halloween shits?

I'm a leftie cuck buzzword buzzword whatever you people call me, and there is nothing wrong with that statement. It's okay to be whatever color, that includes white.

bros im scared will the campus popos try and find me if i only used masking tape? I put up about 24 small sheets.

i dont want my life ruined i have some brain cells on me that could be useful

most colleges, at least the ones I've been on, open their building doors pretty early, between 5-7AM. that would be prime time to get indoor spots when there aren't a lot of people that might see you. The flipside of this is that you then become more memorable if you do cross paths with an early student, professor, or whoever.

Only racists eat pumpkins. Fuck yeah.

I can’t check you because it’s not doubles but interesting sequence m8

Let me lay it down for you. You are scared to post a poster saying “it’s okay to be white”. Any other ethnicity would not think twice
This isn’t about being racist, it’s about everyone else being extremely racist towards white. If they say this poster is racist, they are LITERALLY telling you they believe the opposite is true. That it’s not okay to be white. Like what the fuck?

Well no shit.
Wierd how everyone goes crazy when they read it though, huh?

A day after a racist incident? Yeah no shit.

ITs absolutely okay to be white.
The more important question is, why are there people who claim that it isn’t, and what are their motives?

Show me this rayciss pumpkin, nigga

What incident?

Oooo weee those is sum nice digits mastah

>pro-white
It's a start.

you'll be 1488 within six months, even if you aren't white

welcome to Sup Forums, this is how the redpilling starts

>It's okay to be whatever color, that includes white.

Maybe, but whites are the only ones being told otherwise.

That's the point.
>post a super innocuous statement like that
>MSM, lefties, etc. call it a hate crime
>white normies begin to be redpilled

>Native studies building
Okay anons. We are trying to do something here. Stop FUCKING it up.

>Worried police will get him for posters
We full 1984 now, lads.

They are the militant SJWs. Protesting is their hobby, it's about outrage, not actual policy.

I had my doubts but you lads are doing really well with this. Good job

Odds the students themselves didnt mind and a do-gooder white girl wrote that?

Bump.

probably fake hate crime

Welcome

It's brilliant actually. If people say "no, it's not okay to be white", their racism would be easy enough for normies to comprehend.

wait. is that actually it? a pumpkin with some feathers stuck in it?

>Garbage tier carving and a bunch of feathers
>Not Chief Wahoo and a bottle of mouth wash next to it

Fuck, we didn't genocide them hard enough.

You’re right, I hope they don’t strike New York again.

The fuck was the racist pumpkin incident?

>all these watermarking faggots
>all these meme variants
You cunts cannot link this with the huwhite supremist circle of the internet you dumb fucks. It's okay to be white is an unassailable phrase in a vacuum, and this is why they're trying to fucking hard to attach ANYTHING to it. Do NOT fall for this, it's Jewjitsu.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Do not say a fucking word further, and this chain has no weak links. It will force them to show their hand openly and earnestly, the same way they did during gamergate, and the same way (((they))) do every day on twitter when they tell you to have less children while you import some brown people who hate you so they can have a compliant workforce.

By the way, it is working:
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Do not forget rules 1 and 2 lads.

Remember: Shills stick to the script

These people are fucking idiots

I am the 'Racist Pumpkin of The Alt Right' wooo, wooo!
>nah, there's no such thing as racism - it's a meme

shill

BUMP

DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

BUMP

DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

>47 47
>43 43

>racist pumpkin incident

Isn't it a reach to say this is racist??? It has no significant markers other than some colored feathers.

"It's okay to be white" is a pretty fucking meek slogan, to be honest.

Fuck you, dumb shit, you all got blown the fuck out over the last 8 hours, I'm autistic enough to personally attest to this. You're the shills trying to tie this back to something they can use to marginalize and tarnish it.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Doesn't get any better than that. It's a statement, if you feel like you need to say something back, you've got to figure out how to do it without tipping your hand, UNLESS SOME FUCKING MORON GOES AND MAKES IT A STUNT TO BRING PEOPLE INTO AN UZBEKI POKER FORUM POPULATED BY ACTUAL ARMBAND WEARING NAZIS!

i posted them all over downtown st pete FL
just printed 35 more for my school

The pumpkin also has a Ring Pop stuck in its face, presumably because without it it looks more like a badly-executed native-pride thing than a vicious hate crime

>racist pumpkin incident
clown world

>be inclusive
>you're possibly a white man so that's 'racist'
Let's face it there's no such thing as 'racism' in the insane space aliens from the moon sense that SJWs imagine up. When reality and truth is a thing that thing can't be bad so those things need describing a different way.
Saying 'racist/racism' is a totalitarian media led act of 1984 style 'hate'

Dayum, das raysis. Why would you even post this.

this is triggering to these students?

ffs.... they are never going to make it are they?

Sup Forums is already marginalized. You literally have nothing to lose by redpilling more people.

You're shitting your diaper because you're scared more people might wake up to your lies.

That's the point. An innocuous statement that when the lefties and talking heads gnash their teeth against it, it shows they really just feel it's not ok to be white.

don't get caught user, it was better to do this last night./yesterday as it was hallows eve.

Bump

That's the point. This is an optics manuever. You take a purposefully passive position and when the left/media starts screeching it redpills the normie onlookers.

All watermarked posters are shills and fags. Anyone trying to change the poster is a shill and/or a faggot. This only works when it is the simple phrase in a vacuum, if they have any fucking thing they can latch onto to downplay this, they will, so don't give them the fucking ammo. Better yet, take their ammo, and start making fakes. Make so many nobody wants it.

If this is going to redpill anyone, they need to disagree with "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE", and then the largest voting block in the country will be galvanized by the national display of open hostility.

>students
marxist faggot head teacher confirmed
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

We are getting Stronger!

>keeps derailing thread with infighting
>other people are shills

Stay on message dumbass.

Okay, I get it. Hope it works out.

You're not even having a conversation with me you dishonest fuck, you're gonna get strung up from a fucking lamp post and I'll jack off on your twitching corpse, but that starts by not GIVING THE MEDIA A WAY TO SHUT THIS DOWN.

NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING KIKE, STICK TO THE 5 WORDS!

I hope it's not that far, yet...
Distributing flyers on campus can be dangerous in totalitarian environments.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_and_Sophie_Scholl

if anything, watermarks should be leading to nigger lives matter and other outlets such as those.
>"it's okay to be white" message being distributed by black lives matter

but yes, anyone who doesn't understand that the poster needs to have no watermark at all is retarded

How about this one

RACIST
PUMPKIN
INCIDENT

This cunt just woke up and got back to work. He was here 4 hours ago and got blown the fuck out by an entire thread full of levelheaded anons who knew better than to fall for his bullshit.

This needs to stay CLEAN.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

also, retarded non-4channer who links to boards.* rather than Sup Forums/*

thread is full of jews

lmao this is great

let's hope idiots like Spencer don't claim this as their meme and ruin it for everyone else.

it's best if such an innocuous statement isn't associated with any particular figure or ideology. the less context around it the better. "it came from Sup Forums" is as detailed as it should get.

>5 posts by this ID
>all of them derailing the thread

Shareblue this is pathetic. How do you guys keep getting overtime?

Good job, Leaf. Witnessed that thread.

"Its ok to be white" is now somehow offensive. Being pro-white is unacceptable!

Yeah, I joined this thread to shit all over you because I just got done drinking coffee and directing traffic to the real fucking thread, you cunt.

Face real autism, you fuck, I've been doing this for literally 12 solid hours now, I already blew you the fuck out earlier on a personal level, now fuck off a second time.

Its a fairly subtle/good troll honestly, even if I disagree with the subject they are using. Wish I had thought of it.

Its not working at all and the campaign doesnt have momentum we should postpone it till december

If you fuckers want to watermark something, watermark every fucking thing but this place. If there's 20 of our fakes for every one of their bootlegs, the only thing anyone will give a shit about is the real deal.

Just dont use scotch tape or any type of shiney tape, they could lift prints.

You admit to directing people to the slide thread? Are you the sole arbiter on where people can and can't post?

>I've been doing this for literally 12 solid hours now

That's...kind of sad. I'd actually feel bad if it weren't so hilarious. Twelve hour shifts are rough, especially the third shift. You're going to be all out of whack for like, a week.

You are a fucking turncoat bigot, I thought people were joking when they said this site would turn you into one of them. Enjoy your ban from your home community, nazi.

send them to reddit that's fine but watermarking them back to us will ruin the discussion on this board for weeks

this is correct. "its ok to be white" is enough to cause a shitstorm on its own. don't tie it to any movement or person or place or the media will use that as an excuse to disregard it.

here's how a normal person will view it:
>*media shitstorm*
>"wait why isn't it ok to be white?"
>"well you see, this particular meme was peddled by neo nazi racist Richard Spencer"
>"oh I see"

versus:
>*media shitstorm*
>"wait why isn't it ok to be white?"
>"well uh you see... uh...."
>"sure sounds like you just hate white people to me mister"

Top tier trolling, can i get in on it? How much u paid bb

>le sekrit club XDDD

Try saying that in public and not on an anonymous board and see how tolerant your buzzword buzzword lefty cuck friends are of it

See, you filthy fucking snake? They're still not falling for your bullshit.
I could fuckin' screech the fur off a cat, your petty paid autism is no match for the real deal.

Stop adding the Sup Forums watermark please.

>day after racist pumpkin incident
It all sounds so made up holy shit lmaoooooooooo

If they can't connect it to us they have a harder time linking the posters to "Nazis" we opperate more effectively in subtle ways. I don't understand you're need to bring attention to ourselves. Our actions shouldn't bring them directly to us but rather send them down a rabbit hole that will eventually lead them to us.

Only two proxies? At least you're getting time and a half. Shill harder next time.

it's just one person doing it. anyone who has disdain for Sup Forums's exclusivity is clearly not from here.

he took that image from someone else and watermarked it. just ignore the watermarkers

Do you see what Sup Forums can actually do when it isn't busy being retarded and responding to slide and shill threads?

Leaf

Mods have been sleeping all night, they even sneaked a fully bumped nigger hate thread out without anyone getting b&

it's all part of the meme forging process

its impressive.
I always prayed for that day when Sup Forums realized it could create it's own happenings. The anonymous individualist not-your-personal-army stuff is fine, but if you really want to have fun, you're going to have to embrace
1) autism
2) collective work

watermark on not, shill, this phase of the OP is completed

>(((Buterman))) points out that he is white, but finds the poster "stupid and horrifying."
Can't make this shit up.

Fuck off Brock

Yeah lets keep beating around the bush, acting like kikes. Don't cut out the middleman goy, more people might stumble into redpill threads!

>that patch
Ai put back on your trip. We know you profit off Sup Forums while hating it, but dont make me dox you here.

Im going to go out in the cover of night and hang these on telephone poles in some cucked liberal neighborhoods if it gets media buzz ill be sure to repost

Do your part. Watermark reddit on your version. Kill the shills!