Guns still not banned

>guns still not banned
>only argument gunfags have is muh archaic amendment
>we can update our weaponry but not our constitution

Normies are getting sick and tired of this and won’t stand for it much longer, tick tock gun cuck. Time is up, you will soon turn in your guns and join safe civilized countries which have also turned in their guns and become much safer (England, Australia, Mexico, Brazil)

TIME IS FUCKING UP GUN KEKS.

go to hell commie.

Context?

The 13th amendment is archaic, it should be removed

that ass on the one second from the left

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

>Not All Muslims
>Not All Gun Owners

oopsy OP.

Except none of those countries, especially Mexico, have not become safer. Australia's crime rates fell according to the prevailing trend and have plateaued. No gun legislature in history has ever been linked to a drop in overall or violent crime.

>much safer (England, Australia, Mexico, Brazil)

hahaha

>Brazil

yes,our gun control is reference,look how wonderful our country is with such a low crime rate involving guns

weak bait

I would fuck all of those corpses on the spot

You're not a real American. You're a faggot!!

Compare the statistics caused by gun related violence to overdoses and car accidents. It turns out guns aren't so dangerous after all.

moron

Being able to ""update"" a constitution is like having no constitution at all.

>Police are evil nazi pigs
>Police should be the only one with guns
Even a leaf knows you're retarded

Of the photo? That's a photo of a normal tuesday in a gun-control Utopia called Brazil.

That's how safe Brazil has become, once they turned in their guns.

Please try to take my guns.

Pretty please.

You have no idea how much I want you to try and take my guns, you fucking grabbers.

I just want America to be safe, like other safe, civilized countries which have turned in their guns user. Don't you want your country to be safe like Mexico and Brazil? (they turned in their guns)

80% gun deaths suicides... 705 gun related homicides related to drugs.. 100% retardation OP...

*70%

some crime boss or something got cucked by his favorite girl so he had her killed. her friends were with her and died too. something like that

Also don't forget to ban trucks.
And planes.
And people, especially if god they're white.

I think no regular person should have guns but I understand that's not happening anytime soon in Murrica. So let's start with not having mentally ill people being able to buy them. I think that's a very reasonable request that doesn't infringe on your holy 2nd amendment. Just because you have a right doesn't mean you can't lose that right due to circumstances. You have the right to travel freely but not when you are in jail.

Why do shrills always make empty threats and insults?

Should we ban trucks too? Think of the children!

>No gun legislature in history has ever been linked to a drop in overall or violent crime.
Every single nation with strict gun laws is proving that it works. You are saying it like 0 mass shootings since Port Arthur is a coincidence.

Gay.

BULLETS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVALS DO

>>words still not banned
>>only argument wordfags have is muh archaic amendment
>>we can update our technology but not our constitution
Normies are getting sick and tired of this and won’t stand for it much longer, tick tock word cuck. Time is up, you will soon turn in your computers and join safe civilized countries which have also turned in their computers and become much safer (England, Australia, Mexico, Brazil)
TIME IS FUCKING UP WORD KEKS.

t. Redcoat faggot

Nice try

Look, how many times do we have to tell you, you cant take our guns
A gun saved me and my family's life so.....FUCK OFF!

DENIED.

Your 'reasonable request' is just another retarded hurdle you want to put in front of gun-buyers.

>You want a gun goy?
>OK this license examination will cost you ten thousand dollars and you have to be interviewed by radical gun-control expert Dr. Shekelberg.

If the (((gun grabbers))) get to decide who is "fit" to buy guns, it will be only the precious chosen people--- and all goys will be determined "highly unfit, immediate confiscation required"

tl'dr we don't trust you, stay away from our guns.

To be fair, Mexico and I think Guatemala are the only other countries that have constitutional rights to own weapons. They copied that off of America. But since the Mexican government was afraid of the constant revolutions (pretty much every "new" change in power) was corrupt as the older ones, they let them cuck them with caliber restrictions and other hindrances. Now the cartel buys military grade weapons from corrupt governments and the populace can't really fight back.

You realize you're not helping to stop the end of the world, right? It's going to backfire on antifa because you're going to get people killed and the left is not going to side with you. Oh well.

>get rid of guns
>home defence is now illegal
>duty to retreat
>ever increasing tax on everything
>can't ride to the shop without a helmet or fine time
>$50 cigarette packs
>no 8cyl or turbo for P platers
>manual cars are seeing restriction now
>all in the name of public health and safety
>gun and road deaths haven't even decreased a significant amount
But at least I'm safe, right? I wish the government would cut to the chase, castrate, lobotomise me and put me in a padded cell

You realize this post is contradictory, right?

Greentext time

>*click* *BRAP* *BRAP**BRAP* *BRAP* *BRAP* *BRAP**BRAP**BRAP**BRAP* *BRAP*
>*thud*
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*
>...
>*SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF*

>brazil safe

Nicca u w()t?

Probably a bunch of nigs trying to mug them

Obviously not every buyer needs an exam, it's just that IF you are diagnosed with something, that is cross referenced with gun sellers.

Yeah guns are dangerous, look how this cunt got fucked up.

or this one

Would love to stick my tongue in there.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

or this one

Brazilian here:

Once you turn your guns in expect nothing but criminals jamal and his friends from the jungle will come out of the hay hut with a gun

They will rape kill and destroy your nice homes and will cause a huge destruction on home buying market.

House prices will be like in Detroit and niggers will pick and choose a home to live in without paying and if you call dah police they will be killed.

The niggers will begin to steal public power and steal water

Expect blackouts and state wide water shutdowns...

Drugs will be rampant and your local schools will shutdown as well as colleges because of gangs

Your average hippy liberal faggots will move away from the city to rural areas for safety and continue to blame white people and worship government and gibs

>uses a pic of shot dead ppl in gun control utopia Brazil
>as an argument for gun control
This has to be bait.

this pic shouldnt make me horny like that

it's not the guns, it's the niggers and spics.

i don't give a fuck if stoopid racemixing citiots die.

Once you turn in your guns, expect illegal guns to become rare and expensive. That's why in most first world nations pretty much all gun deaths are related to organized crime. They are the only people that can afford to own a gun.

It's a human right.

>banning guns will lead to less crime
>criminals get their guns illegaly

really makes me think

Good Lord Brazil is a brutal place. Why would someone want to kill so many innocent women?

Well at least their fathers and families are all disarmed, so nobody could protect them. Thanks gun-grabbers, another victory for gun-control.

So is not dying when going to school, a country concert or the supermarket.

where's all the blood...

more jew bullshit and lies

>:^)

Thats a man isnt it

safety doesnt come from turning in guns it comes from shooting those who need killing.

Still too many liberal communists left, can't ban guns.

>we can update our weaponry but not our constitution
>only argument gunfags have is muh archaic amendment

tfw OP doesn't realize the Constitution has been amended (updated) 27 times.

I am trying to illustrate, to prove by example and facts, the mind-numbing stupidity and utter retardation of the gun-control argument.

Every gun-grabber and anti gun activist, should be told in every debate,

>Please move to Mexico, you will be much happier in a gun-control Utopia.

I feel terrible posting and looking at this picture, you can see the pain and suffering in this Mexican citizens face. But it shows life, or death rather, in a gun grabbers dream society.

No, it's not.

Not hot when theyre all faggot foreigners

ROLLIN

I now this is bait but
>Brazil
>Safe

Jamal and his niggers friends will loan a gun program ever heard of that?

In Brazil drug king pins loan guns for his gamg members for protect and to be used to steal cars and rob people for the drug boss.

Once you get in the cocaine business like they always do they require protection and protecting his areas...

In Brazil drug boss have stealing policy you can only steal from areas that arent his and the local population and church will pay for these people for protection because the police will be in a war zone unable to serve and protect the people.

After this libs will get in position of power in Gov and take away the police powers giving total control to drug bosses and the police will go dark and become a mafia.

Guns will be given for free if you join the gang...

Awe, so cute. I wanna be a safe utopia like Brazil. Awe, look how cute the blood is when it leaks out of the skull, sooooo cute

other nice safe civilized countries are all mainly white.... theres the real crux of the issue. if you took away black gang violence and inner city shootings in about 4 of the top cities for murder, america would be one of the safest countries in the world and we wouldnt even be arguing about guns.

talk about heavy menstrual flow
looks like a leaf flag

looks like the ass of a man

Blacks were considered wildlife when the bill of rights was written. Want to go down this rabbit hole? By all means.

I'm teaching the next generation of memers how to argue for gun-freedoms Hans. All they hear on TV or in their normie lives, are weak arguments, politically correct arguments for guns, I give them the hot-sauce of the pure Sup Forums meme argument, not heard since Alex Jones raped ((((Pierce Morgana)))) live on CNN leading to his quick firing.

Next time a young memer hears some retarded leftist argue for gun control, he can say.....

>WHY SO WE CAN END UP LIKE MEXICO YOU FUCKING LEFTIST PIECE OF SHIT?? I WILL DEPORT YOUR ASS TO MEXICO SO YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT GUN CONTROL DOES TO A NATION!!!

This will result in our gun freedoms being maintained, and a huge spike in leftist suicides.

Brazil is not first world. My entire country had like 20 gun murders last year, most drive-by shootings on known kingpins.

imagine not understanding averages

Once we turn in 400 million guns? Yeah right.

No.

But these places are already gun free so you don't have to worry about dying there

Gun control only works when your country is white
You only have to look at our gun crime going up as we get more niggers and all the lebs get more rowdy

>Where is the blood?

Some of the pictures are taken after the bodies were moved. Here please debunk this image, before they were moved.

>50,000 murders plus per year.
>In a country with fewer population that USA
>Such is life in a gun-control Utopia

Thank God Brazil listened to the liberals and banned guns, you would not want Brazil to be a safe or peaceful country or anything like that, right?

Nothing of value was lost that day

The mafia have a policy called no evidence no crime.

Once they become huge like you said people or fuck ups will be put on concrete blocks with sharp chains because once the body is blowded the chains will cut the meat in bits for the fish to eat.

These chains and concrete blocks can be recycled sometimes they dump 20-30 people in line and recycle the chains and blocks for tue next batch.

Gangs will go silent and if you ever speak a word about this mafia your likely to go ghost and nobody will hear about you and the government will erase any existence of you.

Welcome to stage 3 ;)

You call that proof lmao, show us an image of her cut up so we can see the bullet lodged into her flesh that supposedly killed her

First thing I thought

Call me the grave digger because I'm about to bury my dick in that corpse pussy

You ever been kicked in the nuts so hard they end up on your chest?

Pic related to thread.

I'll do that right after you show me the proof of Sandy Hook.

You are boring
And you have no argument
You just look bitter and resentful
Nobody cares what you think here or anywhere else in the world you boring turd

Well it's not.

>Brazil
>Mexico
>safe
Don't breed

At what point do you say we are not debating this anymore, all the points have been made and no you can't have my guns, if you try to take them I'll shoot you dead with them.
I couldn't be arsed going around and around in circles while some maniac feel good idiot jerks himself off to good fefes. Shooting them would be far easier and more satisfying.

You cared enough to post on this thread, so somebody cared user, you.

EXTRA T H I C C

We're agreeing with each other. I'm against most forms of gun control.

oo0o0o0o0...so close, I was so close..then saw this...

Normies are stockpiling and the ones who aren't are too dumb to care.

agreed, we're sick people OP sick af

This. The debate is essentially over.

You take them, you die.