Donald tweeted this morning

Merit System? More like racist system.

even better, whites only

>trump did thing
IMPEACH NOW!!

BASED

CNN is already talking islamaphobia and the bodies are still warm

merit system is a step closer to that. we should only take immigrants from europe and some parts of asia. that is all the immigrants we would ever need.

FUCK YES.

NAME THE KIKE.

oh btw, ask a goyim NEET who can afford porterhouse take-out twice a week anything.

His poo is probably still warm on the street outside the office too.

What merit does it whore wife have?

Hildawgs in the house!
>inb4 5'2 Glumpf voters attack

we should take Israel aswell

blimp btfo

Just to clarify, with this Visa Lottery thing, I could put my name down for it and, theoretically, win, and thereby gain the right to resettle in the US without requiring proof of employment suitability and all the usual requirements? I hope I've misunderstood it.

You need to have the equivalent of a high school degree and some kind of job experience. The bar is low. But I assume you are white and therefor not eligible for diversity. If you were like 1/32 abordigital then you would probably be a shoe in.

DV green card eligibility is for residents of countries with less than 50k immigrants into the US in the previous year. Such as Uzbekistan or Paraguay.

what a coincidence.. trump's former friends get charged and put under house arrest, and someone from a country with huge ties to RUSSIA does this shit in NEW YORK.

WHAT.A.COINCIDENCE.
maybe trump should send a tweet to mr putin and ask whether or not his intelligence agency is involved?

she earned her place through sweating her ass off

You get that shit done medium-rare like a man, right?

That's right, you should annex Israel.

FUCCCKKKKKK NO

>Trump proposes measures based on a tragic terror event
Sup Forums:
>"Based Donnie, fuck CNN for talking against reactionary politics, and minorities rights"

>Democrats propose measures based on a tragic gun terror event
Sup Forums:
>"FUCK LIBERALS USING EVENTS TO PROMOTE MEASURES TO LIMIT GUN TERROR, AND FUCK CNN FOR SUPPORTING REACTIONARY POLITICS, and against gun rights

You guys are retarded.

nice bait m8

implying muslim terrorism isnin the slightest comparable to a cover-up staged so that gun rights could be debated

>strawman
move on shill

oh gee another trump tweet thread.
you guys are getting your quota today!

welcome to pol

>sage