Germany is cucked af

I feel like germany is even more cucked than sweden nowadays.

If you point out that "asylum seekers" face a 75% chance of being long-term unemployed to the average Hans because most of them are uneducated and not willing to put any work into integrating you get to be called a fascist.

In my hometown they chill at the marketplace everyday all day. The library is literally 5 minutes away but instead of getting a book on German language or culture, those severely balding 29 yo refugees check out 14yo german girls walking home from school.

Last year around this time a group of refugees waited outside bars and clubs to pick up drunk German girls. Most of the girls were only 16-18.

Instead of hiring security personnel, the city council decided to spend 75k on the design of a new city logo.

There is no way this will ever change. Even the AfD is starting to becoming cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post the new city logo. maybe it has interesting symbology

Die.

When Communist Merkel, daughter of a Bolshevik Serb rape victim, said anyone against Zionism is anti-Semitic I knew Germans were lost in the Talmudic Jew mindfuck going on.

And yet, somehow, Merkel wins elections.

They are after our blood, stay strong Hans.

> pick up drunk German girls. Most of the girls were only 16-18.

why do you care? if they were drinking they are not wife material,let the mudslimes fuck then since they have mudsharkism in their blood

true lol

it's called deathwish

(((they)))'ve already won

hitler confirms
whites are subuhmans

So getting drunk justifies the rape of 16 year old german girls by bald muslim 30 year old pedos who dont do anything productive all day and only complain about how everyone is being racist towards them?

Fuck those refugees. And youre probably one of them.

Im guessing you are posting from a "refugee" camp

>"rpae"
can't rape the willing hans, it's your duty to fuck blacks and arabs to atone for the holocaust and fight racism you filthy goyim

It's part of our culture to go out drinking, especially in Germany.
Women just follow the herd.
There's quite a fewin that age range that can easily be turned into waifu material.

We have very few people in our migrant camps
most of them have been granted a pass to Sweden/Germany/France already according to the deal we made with the EU (2 of the Bataclan terrorists passed through Greece first. Look it up)
so no

lel I wonder what the actual average in Sweden is, probably like 20

i've heard people describe it as being like an open air brothel

i hear you. this is happening in a lot of countries, sadly. it's just going to get worse until only the two extremes are remaining and there will be a fight to the end of humanity.

there will be no "final fight", nobody's fighting back
just replacement

may need to revise that estimate upward

Merkels plan to limit 250k rapefugees per years is a smart move to make the replacement go behind scenes, but still steadily without raising as much resistance. So basically youre finished and its a matter of decades before you face a civil war or most likely a peaceful transition to a muslim third-world country. Good luck.

this

and you are proud of that? The ottoman blood must run deep in your veins.

>german duty to fuck blacks to atone for ww2

I am very aware of that. I've already sucked 12 BBC, one for every year of Nazi dictatorship.

A black american hero soldiers dick who served in Iraq and minimum killed 10 civilians counts for 2.

God bless america.

fug :D dog bless :DDD

it literally looks like a roastie

>resorts to namecalling like the sissy faggot/female he/she is
you're a stereotype of your own race

but you fail even at that
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
www.nature.com/articles/nature23310

meanwhile

kek

double kek

Maybe Merkel wants to team up with ragheads just like old times and rid europe of the jews?

extensively using Jodel to show how slutty and cucked german and swedish girls are I see.

Funnily enough Jodel is a german app which is probably now more worth than all of the greek economy.

merkel is probably a crypto-jew desu

this actually makes some sense
but guilt is more possible

our economy is chinese economy, they've invested billions in exchange for favors theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/18/greece-eu-criticism-un-china-human-rights-record

Lol this. But what I do love, that Germany will make subhumans like Greeks suffer A LOT before going out. Should have killed them all

doubles confirm
time to side with the kikes

>greeks
>suffer
You again? Fuck off schizo

>it's another episode of an american delusionally blocking the fact that his country is worse than both Germany and Sweden combined

>be modern "greek"
>be swarthy, short like a little girl and weigh 50kg but somehow still have a gut due to diet of exclusively bread and olive oil
>clearly a turk rape baby
>somehow claim to be descendant of ancient greeks
>talk shit to Nords online, yet every time I've met a greek they have been little manlet submissive bitches

I don't know man, seems fishy to me.

You can wish death on Nords all you want, we're just gonna bounce back again like we always do.

Stay strong Germanbro, we will make it through :)

this graph is off
they're already at 52something% kek

stay mad hans

looks like amerca is on track to have a white minority this century just like the EU, thank god for progress

>just like the EU
ah yes lets cover the delusion with more delusion

what are you trying to prove here with your out-of-context statistics.

the unemployment rate in greece is ridiculously high and most of the well educated youth is moving to other countries.

In fact greece has always been an emigration country just like eastern europe.

You greek jew aint fooling us.

Mate, I hate to break it to you but we have a name for those women who go on sex-vacations.

Batikhäxor. Basically 40-60, sometimes even in the 70-year old age range.

Fat. Ugly as fuck. Leftist and somehow feminists.

Being proud of pounding a whale like that is something only a turk or nigger would boast about.

>hans
It's Sven or Master to you. You can also call me Nordic God if you want to, Mehmet. You have my permission.

that's the point, we're doing ok with the conditions as they are and they're already improving
meanwhile we keep flooding your countries with the shitskins that come here
and the EU can't do anything about China and the US basically buying Greece

the stats are not out of context at all, they just further prove my point

>0 sources to back his claims up as usual
as you wish sven

also
>conveniently forgets the "girls" in the article
typical

damn i'm in a good mood today
just like every day

>posts pictures of architecture, art and scholars
meanwhile you haven't achieved anything for about 2000 years

we don't consider record sex change operation numbers and achievement here, sorry

Whatever happened to cultural assimilation?

You're so pathetic..Nobel prizes are not considered achievements in greece? Perhaps that is why you have nigger-tier levels of them.

Oh well, it's quite clear that you have a huge inferiority complex and feel that you have to prove yourself here. Sorry, but it won't make your shitty country any better. You will always be a bunch of lazy, low IQ, low responsibility shitskins. Why? probably Turk admixture. I can't think of any other reason to explain this.

Have a good day, I'm out

das rayciss

stay salty my friend
you won't be around for much longer so enjoy it

cultural assimilation is alive and well in germany
it's just the germans that are being assimilated

How can you assimilate the entire middle east? Not to mention their low iq.

lmao @ (you) subhuman

Your country will do as Germany says.

And become even more diverse than it is today

grekoi subhuman

date pls
if it wasn't made in 200BC it's not an argument (and even if it was it's still laughable, picrel)

Stop talking as if women have agency. Generally speaking they don't. Just giving up on your women because they have been brainwashed by jews is the most cucked thing I've ever heard.

meanwhile grekosubhumans suck off pakis and niggers for a sandwich

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

>a typical settlement
>best comeback
looks like they're not called snowniggers for nothing

It was made during the Iron age. it's no laughable considering their population and climate. BTW I'm not Nordic.

Kek

“We are not subhuman “

i didn't say you are
yes considering population and climate it's pretty decent
however it's not decent compared to everyone else as everything I posts proves

also bullshit, iron age was around 3200BC, earliest viKANG discoveries have determined to be around 800
already more than 10 centuries late

WE WUZ HELLENIC RACE AND SHIT
Yo daawg gib some respect to da Greeks (don't mind our biggest antifa in Europe)

>The European Union (EU) is to open asylum processing centres in West Africa and countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean because the continent “need six million migrants”, Commissioner for Migration DIMITRIS AVRAMOPOULOS has said.

>Speaking in Geneva last week, the Greek Eurocrat denied terror attacks are linked to migration and warned the “biggest threat” to Europe is “the rise of populism, nationalism and xenophobia”.

>Declaring “the 27 [member states] will need 6 million immigrants in the future”, Avramopoulos explained the Commission is going to open reception centres to recruit migrants, because an open borders approach would fuel populism.

>“We will open offices in all countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean and in West Africa. This is the best way to fight smugglers.”

>“Obviously, we are not going to just open the borders and let everybody in. This would be absurd and would only feed xenophobia, nationalism, and populism. Having said that, we must protect the persecuted and treat everyone with dignity,” he said.

>The former Athens mayor argued that “terrorism is not synonymous of [sic] migration”, stating: “As for the terrorist attacks in the EU, they were committed by European citizens. With one exception, it was never the case of refugees.”

SAY IT WITH ME AGAIN:

>NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLION

>balding
>bald
It's kinda weird how you keep pointing this out, the hairstyle of these rapefugees would be the last of my concerns. This only makes sense when you want to expose "child refugees".

>he can't detect obvious kikes
Come on Man. That (((Greek))) subhuman is always shilling like the rotten Jew he is.

that's exactly what I said earlier you subhuman
we and italy are gateway countries to europe, difference is we don't keep any migrants because we take advantage of the economic crisis and send everyone to Germany, Sweden and France instead
but then again you're albanian so i don't expect your comprehension capabilities to be high

I don't know, that what the jewkipedia is saying, look it up. but it seems like Iron Age is considered later in Scandinavia, around 400AD.

Divide and conquer shill.

LMAO keep telling yourself that subhuman grekoi mutt. you absolutely daft ethiopian bred whoreson, Greece is full of shitskin and will keep getting enriched

You can’t do anything about that, just like your ancestors couldn’t

cuck:)

>le just fuck my wife/sister/mother face
There is literally no fighting spirit left in modern gemans. Only low test human garbage that has a death wish. And, suprisingly, a nation full of people like these is doomed and will cease to exist soon.

And I thought Greeks and Russians were OrthodoxBros.

He is an utterly pathetic kike that devotes his entire being to trying to D&C here. Could you imagine such an existence? What a sad individual.

The Nobel Peace prize is ruining the credibility of the Nobel science prize.

That would make sense, I didn't search for scandi specifically
still, viKANGs have been found as early as 800, not before

prove me wrong
protip: you can't

we are
he is Albanian diaspora, there's even a chart with all of his posts and writing pattern going around

eh, pretty much

Russians barely believe and in Crimea Russians take some time to bash and humiliate Pontic niggers

Like, a friend of friend of mine told me how they raped and beat up two Pontic greek schoolgirls in Sevastopol 4 years back during the good old Ukrainians days and police did nothing to investigate or do anything about that case

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

lmao subhuman mongrel, go and try your luck at ANY nationalist event. you’ll be beaten so hard that you’ll lose all of your remaining teeth

subhuman mongrel

Our drinking age is 16 for beer (18 for spirits) ,so anyone who is not a complete autist (and any halfway attractive girl) goes out for a drink at least sometimes.

this is why our progress is always so slow, we spend too much time arguing with each other over who is more cucked instead of trying to fix shit. there is no point in having this constant "haha you're more cucked/less white than I am" shitflinging

Probably should make English based poll on Russian radical websites “Are Balkanroaches/Greeks subhuman?” so all the dumb cunts who think that Russia is their bro will stop licking its balls after they see 99% “yes” result

German user here. Can confirm, Germany cucked af.
>Dindus running around everywhere even small towns
>people race mixing
>banks r full of """"refugees"""" getting their gibs
>lots of non Germans and non whites have """"citizenship""""
>no one respects traditional German culture
>tfw Germany got Jewed so hard it won't be Germany ever again

I highly doubt Germany is salvageable and I mean that.

The sons of Rurik do not share the same table as the bastards sons of the ottomans

You can't assimilate large numbers of genetically different people. A very small number is doable, but once you go over 50,000 it's not doable.

Europe is going to back Africa or Asia and by that I mean the worst parts of Africa or Asia

>people race mixing
>even in small towns
Kanake shill please. Of all German sins race mixing and small town disturbance are not there
Damn right. Brown cucks think that their orthocucksy makes them any more attractive to Russians (not even 5% of ethnic Russians visit church)

It's not doable at all. One drop rule

you got a point but showing cumskins their place is alwaysfun