...so you're telling me that it's a coincidence that as soon as the first indictments in the Russia investigation come out, there is a terror attack in Manhattan? And not a big one, a few people died, most of them not even Americans?

But just enough to take over the news cycle?

Really?

It's ok to be white

ummm.... ok?

Yes

Look

The cognitive bias is strong in OP.

The Halloween attack was planned in advance and there were mentions of it on Sup Forums

Perhaps Mueller planned his fake charges to cover up his weak smearing job.

Sup Forums it's going to ignore this as usual.

The indicments also have some time cooking, I dare to say the same amount of time.

It’d be more compelling if we didn’t have an Islamic terror attack every week. One happens to coincide with every single event imaginable.

>what are statistics?
The absolute state of pol

theres always "X thing that will take out Trump" going on in the news that ends up meaning nothing. I guess that makes anything else that happens a "coincidence"?

>Part & Parcel

Go news for Mueller. trump is already distracted and tweeting about no good dirty immigrants.

Go home hans

Manafort alone has enough money to plan this attack and pay for it.

Of course Roger knew nothing about it, they don't even talk since the campaign, poor Roger.

wait what?

no way thats related ... the Mandalay Highscore might be loosely related to politics (money) but the recent chimpout? i'm surprised not more sandniggers have caught up to the trucking trend ...

>theres always "X thing that will take out Trump"

Sure, but this is the most serious one so far.

And the one thing Trump is a master of is media manipulation and distraction.

Alex, go back to infowars you coo-coo

First thing I thought too. Just a way to distract people from the fact that the Mueller investigation didn’t prove any Russian collusion.

Deemocrats banked on the russian collusion and the lobby crew was easy to indict, you could do the same if you persecuted saudi arabia collusion, german collusion, probably not with Israel collusion knowing how lawyers are.

The point is that the guy and his entourage are obviously guilty of things, but from there to stage the death of people in order to distract attention, requires another type of mentality.

Seriously. It's ok.

>probably not with Israel collusion knowing how lawyers are

hearty kek

Wow. A car in New York has... GASP! ... a New York License Plate.

Obviously tied to Trump...

WtF, user. Are you serious or pulling OP's leg?

How much does an attack like this cost?

Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Truck, two miles worth of gas, the CIA mind control drug so you convince the muslim idiot to kill himself, erasing tracks, paying bribes.

Around a thousand bucks if the truck it's rented or stolen.

That was Borat

You're obviously just making shit up at this point

I can't calculate the price cause I don't know how much things cost in dollars but try me I can plan this shit and make it work.

>requires another type of mentality.

My point exactly. Trump is the kind of person that would nuke somebody, so I wouldn't be surprised if he okayed something like this.

Yes. That is what happened

2 bad (((nu/pol/))) doesn't care

It's a holyday in most of the world, I seriously don't know why you don't have a hangover.

it was also on Halloween

lel tell me what else is it tyrone?

drumpftler

There is only a conspiracy if the perpetrator is American "white".

Yeah, must admit I thought this too for a second.

the problem with any of this becoming "news" is that normies all get it from the same 3 networks

MORE LIEK GRUMPFT

Why were the targets Argentinians

Legit confused here

If you kill them you can rally up.

Whites, latinos, jews and argentinians, also general tango lovers and meat eaters.

It's perfect.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZOGANOLD MUMPHS LITERALLY CAUSED THE TERRORIST ATTACK TO DISTRACT FROM THE PEEPEE POOPOO TAPE!!
>IT. WAS. HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>general tango lovers and meat eaters
i will defend my argentenian brothers right to tango
#NOTALLSHITSKINS

because killing a lot of americans would raise too many questions from the families and there would be investigations and then there's always a chance that somebody would stumble onto something

This way it's perfect - the attacker is a muslim, the attack took place in Manhattan (9/11 flashbacks), and the victims were not americans so nobody will ask any questions, and even if they do, fuck em.

Perfect false flag distraction.

Kek

>Please don't be a Roger plan, Please don't be a Roger plan, Please don't be a Roger plan.

everyone on our side are the good guys! there are no shills or global elites they are all democrats hahahahahah :^)

>that image
Not subtle at all.

just like Trump

So now lefties are nut jobs conspiracy theorist? Top kek.

Actually we have driven all the conspiracies so far along with everyone else, some just choose to ignore this because high people in the Trump administration it's involved.