Vegas shooting

Don't get too distracted

Other urls found in this thread:

maverickhelicopter.com
youtube.com/watch?v=87ggHaEFNU0
youtube.com/results?search_query=las vegas sound analysis
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpy bump

Those helicopters are used for Grand Canyon tours. I've been up in one about 10 years ago from that same company.

Or the helicopters were used by the PMCs who thwarted the attack. Occam's Razor.

Do they have them running at that time of night? Especially 3 of them? It would be hard to see anything there.

New York driver was CIA ISIS, That was to distract
the attention off Vegas and all the witnesses
being killed. FBI ran out of options, distract you with more murder

If something big happens in NY or CA, I get suspicious.

I don't know. call them and ask
maverickhelicopter.com

Then they were VERY poor at their jobs. Is that part of the conspiracy too: only use the most incompetent personnel?

Dude, you gotta gimme something better than this..............in fact, a quiet tail rotor (ducted fan) would make the rapport of the gun shots even more noticeable by the crowd. What I'd like to know is where is the footage shot by the LVMPD aero guys?

>helicopters fly to location of shooting, turn off transponders
>another helicopter spoofs the signal of a plane, overs over building where gunshots were heard coming from for 1 minute after shooting stopped
>video shows lights pulsing from helicopters over shooting that mirror muzzleflash, not the regular rhythmic pulsing of helicopter emergency lights but rapid staccato pulses

Kinda makes you wonder.

youtube.com/watch?v=87ggHaEFNU0

Any time there is an issue where LE or EMS needs to fly into a congested area, the tower will vector other traffic away and allow those operations to go on. I could be wrong, but you need to see where those EC's went after departure. Additionally, how are you getting the squawk code for 4119?

Bro...watch the video, that looked to me to be a departing commercial aircraft from 25L or 25R. Granted its not a hard climb, but they were trying to get traffic in and out of there during the shooting.

Where is the so called wife/gf?

Why did Campos flee to Mexico?

I would think that's more likely a reflection from the object in sky

The embed video on this post shows you

The copters were FBI

I have a feeling they killed Stephen after they noticed the reflection in Mandalay Bay and that it had to be used as the narrative. Sad.

>muh helicopters

youtube.com/results?search_query=las vegas sound analysis

Did you guys hear that paddocks other brother was arrested for cp? Its weird apparently he went from being a president of some company to homeless jn l.a. and apparently addicted to child abuse images. Is this family a target of mkultra

They were all rich because of Stephen. The older brother may have been too suspicious and asking too many questions or maybe he had evidence that Stephen didn't do it.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/