american news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjqaxlyaV4
thoughtco.com/allahu-akbar-definition-2352758
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They blamed "Right-wing Neanderthal"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjqaxlyaV4

Here too, the medias were saying
>witnesses said that the suspect was yelling "Allah Ackbar", which means "god is great" in arabic
Is this a new psy-op?

Those darn asians are always yelling god is great.

>God is great
but that's not even the correct translation
thoughtco.com/allahu-akbar-definition-2352758
>Although most often translated as "God is great," Allahu Akbar is Arabic for "God is greater" or "God is greatest."

What's their endgame with this, tricking some out of touch boomer?

CNN
You can say God.
You can say God God God
You can use all caps - GOD

But we all know it is Allah that Islamic terrorists shout everytime they kill us

>pretends the buddhists just randomly started attacking the muslims in myanmar and not because muslims did what muslims always do and pissed the buddhists off

Does that mean they yell Allah Akbar in American?

>CNN
>(((American))) News

Look dudd we had buddhist zen monks suicide bomb themselves during ww2.

>in American

That stuff tends to happen in war.

religious people are fucking pathetic

I honestly can't relate to the liberal mass media's bullshit about Muslim terrorists. They are lost.

It's brilliant, actually. Imagine if they keep this up for another dozen or so terrorist attacks, they can start phasing out mentions of the attackers religion/race altogether and paint them as fringe religious whackjobs instead of run-of-the-mill Muslim fundamentalists

problem is that nobody that didn't already bu their bullshit believes them
the media has no power

what is that tricking marker?

Those damn theists!

maybe cnn just realizes that normanons dont know wat alum achkber means

> in arabic
Ugh, why CNN is so rayces?

Buddhist had randomly done, what they always do.

Stop spreading FAKE NEWS. CNN would never say that!

It's so… beautiful.

I hate CNN and I despise NYC

I live right near Manhattan and after seeing this attack I fear that one day I'll take the subway and get blown up by another false flag CIA operation.

Don't touch this place. It's going to be the capital of the "new world". I can't wait to move the fuck out of here.

BREAKING NEWS: ASIAN YELLS GOD IS GREAT, KILLS PEOPLE

I don't get it, what's the problem? If they said he shouted "Allahu Akbar" then american brainlets would not understand.

Vietnamese people do this all the time

Not as pathetic as someone who bought a Sup Forums pass

Anyone with half a brain should be able to piece together that they're talking about Islam. Yeah, I know. Liberals don't even have a quarter of a brain but still. I'm not really sure this is them trying to hide it. I know they do all the time and they're shit but at the very least they included Arabic. If they really wanted to shit the narrative they could have just said they were yelling God is Great. They'd even be able to defend it with liberal mental gymnastics of saying we're all the same and religion doesn't matter. Some shit like that.