Blocks your path

>blocks your path
>Blumpf is literally Hitler!

What do?

Step over the manlet.

Call him a kike. He won’t say shit after that because talking to ebil raycists is below him. Then I teleport behind him.

I'd ask why hasn't kikes, mudslimes, faggots and niggers aren't camps yet? i've been waiting. sage

beat his ass if he doesn't move

I'm from india...... so.....rape truk just arive

Rip his fucking ears off and call him a butthead

Jew.

>I'd ask why hasn't kikes, mudslimes, faggots and niggers aren't camps yet?

>tell Ben Stiller to STFU if he knows whats good for him.

Say the words "Blumpf is literally Hitler!" the same time as him, and block his path. Then stay there and mimic his movements like the Groucho Harpo mirror joke.

He is? Execellent.

Sieg Drumpf!

>be fully redpilled on religion
>be retarded on Trump
How can one brain be so inconsistent?

Make fun of his dead friend hitchens and mock him for being borderline retarded and having his mother buy him a media career.

this post is a joke, right?

no

I could never argue with a man as handsome as Ben Stiller.

>turn around
>fart so hard I achieve liftoff
>fly away while giving him the bird

This thread is cute and all but has no bearing on the reality that he'd shit all over any of ya'll

>fuck off manlet or I'll fuck you up, kike. btw peterson rekt you you brainlet. nothing personnel though.

he's like 5'7
literally middle school girl tier

Headbutt

this dude literally spent an hour admitting he thinks genes cause a general disparity in intelligence between races

but then kept also saying its not racist at all because "theres variation in every race so i have a totally open mind to every person and never assume anything bad"

he seems full blown autistic

Dude actually kinda got the wind taken out of his anti trump sails when the mega lefty law professor said impeachment was unlikely as fuck.

>What do?
Whatever you try to do you will lose the debate.

I guess Trump is a bad man.