Alright Sup Forums, I need you to redpill me on Jews. Go

Alright Sup Forums, I need you to redpill me on Jews. Go.

they did nothing wrong.
they are our friends that get accused for everything.
sad really

But what are the reasons that a typical alt-righter would give as to why there's some kind of "Jewish menace" causing all the world's evils?

they are insecure and in-denial about their life.
they want to believe their live is shit because of a reason and that reason is ze joows

this

Beta cucks blame all their problems on the Jews. In reality, there is no Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

dont hate them like I used to

Sup Forums loves to bah on about having higher IQ than niggers and sees them as subhuman

yet cry when Jews do the same to goyim, because on average they have higher IQs than whites

really is pathetic, if whites were supposed to run shit they would

instead we just post shit on here, go drink and do drugs, fuck random women then moan about being under "jewish control"

literally nigger behaviour desu

We are in the middle of yet another jidf raid. What else do you need to know?

they're fine

they use occultic practices disguised as holiday events and celestial alignments to charge objects/structures by using (((you's))). King Solomon was a cuck for imaginary entities that are shades of man's inner glory but jews be like...'buy our mixtape'.

They know all about hidden universal knowledge hidden within the secrets of the pyramids and have been fooling people with the 'muh 6 million' in one way or another for centuries.

The funniest part of the joke is that they aren't even in control anymore, the machine feeds itself.

>yet cry when Jews do the same to goyim

hi Schlomo

They get to practice nepotism and tribal favoritism while nobody else does

they're successful

it is ok stealing black people, jews are fine

Jews raid here constantly. Disregard all prokike posts as they are all by bots or shills.

That's why 99percent of threads are slide threads. Our Russian allies could be more helpful if they want success in the Middle East.

Sure, I'll dump some of my JQ folder

Yeah, I too have noticed the "Farage names the jew" threads are being slid

>makes fun of the "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme but then unironically believes jews dindu nuffin
lol

Israel has a double digit IQ average you subhuman kike

No,

We need you to read the sticky at the top of Sup Forums