youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDfAFzh6doM
cato.org/blog/poll-71-americans-say-political-correctness-has-silenced-discussions-society-needs-have-58-have
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr425
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

MAGAWOO

Was Manhattan a false flag? Who benefits?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=mDfAFzh6doM

Foreign Actors brainwashed Trump voters. If we get rid of Russian ads in the Internet, U.S. stops being divided.

t. Senator Warren.

>last 3 threads have not be refreshing the OP pastebin; still using 10/30

>all of those digits in the last thread
Something big is coming.

AWZZzzzzZzz

SHAME

A mudslime killed some people and declared he was ISIS, what more do you need to know? Slimes are violent.

cato.org/blog/poll-71-americans-say-political-correctness-has-silenced-discussions-society-needs-have-58-have

Funny in light of this poll, Warren's argument.

Besides, this is funny mock justice. It is only focusing on Russia. Why not China, why not Israel? Why not Ukraine?

Refreshed

>Japan is full of based national--

OP could use the pastebin from last year and nobody would notice

Our chief Brexit negotiator had a big committee hearing yesterday in parliament and said he feels things are going pretty well and he's optimistic for a final trade and withdrawal deal by October 2018, possibly earlier. He was also quite confident we'd start getting a Europe free trade deal negotiated in March '18 but other deals are in the works now.

Apart from that more bs negotiations and mudslinging. Endless negative apocalyptic media coverage. Traitors trying to half-ass the deal or undo Brexit. Most still calling the public racist and ignorant and suicidal. Lots of cucking. You name it.

The usual.

Japan is more conservative than most developed nations of the world, yes.

>Top lawyers from Facebook and Twitter said Tuesday that Russian-linked posts and advertisements placed on the social networks after Election Day sought to sow doubt about President Donald Trump's victory. Content generated by a Russian troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency after Nov. 8 centered on “fomenting discord about the validity of [Trump’s] election.” That's a change from Russia's pre-election activity, which was largely centered on trying to denigrate Hillary Clinton. During the election, they were trying to create discord between Americans, most of it directed against Clinton. After the election you saw Russian-tied groups and organizations trying to undermine President Trump’s legitimacy. Is that what you saw on Facebook?” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) asked at the hearing.

> 58% of Democrats say employers should punish employees for offensive Facebook posts.

> 58% of Democrats say employers should punish employees for offensive Facebook posts.

And this hearing is only thinking that Foreign Actors split America when democrats (majority of) say it is OK to punch "Nazi" (means: Trump voter)

It's telling that last night only a Brazilian was mentally prepared to defend capitalism; and then only out of a misplaced praise for a man who builds posh hotels and resorts rather than anything of objective value.

>1/3 of election news came from Russia
yeah I doubt that number.

please we all know it was gabagool69

Even Comey *spits foul taste out of mouth* said that the russian "attacks" were focused primarily on just sewing discord in the American system and not attempts to necessarily favor any one candidate.

I wonder if this Twitter shill will open about this.

Brazil was once a great empire. Maybe he's just woke

Why not the EU? Not only did every EU nation and the EU itself attempt to influence the US election, the MSM gave them hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free air time putting their opinions all over television and social media.

In fact, the only European the MSM was critical of was Nigel after he endorsed Trump.

Silly Americans, posting Facebook and Twitter articles is only for Democrat-approved foreign actors!

I don't know why foreign ISIS combatants can't be taken to military jail for enhanced interrogation, he seems thirsty.

INTERESTING NEW BILL COMING UP THIS WEEK, WILL IT BE FAST-TRACKED?

>H.R. 425: FTO Passport Revocation Act of 2017

>"To authorize the revocation or denial of passports to individuals affiliated with foreign terrorist organizations (F.T.O.'s), and for other purposes."

govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr425

Govtrack have it at a 39% chance of being enacted. Given the events yesterday i'd put it much higher.

A blood clot for every democrat.

Yeah wonder why not. Fucking mock justice.

Alright, so we can only listen to lobbyist (((actors))) from America, who just happen to tell us to vote democrat, vote progressive, vote globalist, or we're Nazis. Cool.
I hope Pocahontas has a stroke.

Jail time fuckers!

>not ran over by a truck of peace

>everybody interviewed in mosque near his apartment
>nope nobody knows him
well that settles it, religion of peace!

Not only from America. EU is not mentioned despite shilling hard for Clinton. Israel shilling is not mentioned. China is not mentioned.

He gets Due Process until the paperwork is done to transfer him to the Military.

That’s not what he’s accused of though.

I seem to recall the EU even threatening sanctions on the US if we elected Trump. If that's not election interference, what is?

What a sick bastard, lock him up.

>Islamic terrorists attacks are 100% Islamic.
There's a smuggie that went something like "The real number of Muslim terrorist attacks is zero because those terrorists weren't REAL Muslims!"

I wish NY wasn't full of pussies.
Imagine if hundreds of people just suddenly stormed that hospital and killed that piece of shit.

>CNN back on Russia/Trump collusion

I'm honestly surprised it took them this long to slide the attack

This guy went to the G20 to protest Trump. Remember that.

>Google releasing "transparency report"
Let me laugh my fucking ass off lmao

>The terrorists can't win because we still dressed up as clowns and unicorns afterwards and ate candy

hahah the first thing DeBlasia should do is immolate his mutant kids.
ahhahhaha
my goodness they're disgusting

Waterboarding is torture and torture is bad!!!

>Go to G20 to Protest Trump.
>DO NOT POLITICIZE THIS
Retard.

Besides, the terrorist politicized ALREADY. It was ideological ATTACK.

Fucking retarded faggot, how the fuck was this voted as NYC major

Slammed

Can he just die already? Die from a truck of peace.

It's his 22 U.S.C. 612(a) charge on the indictment.

You wouldn't happen to have a source other than your immaculate memory, would you?

only dems can politicize attacks

Top sandniggering, "Chuck" (who knows what his actual sandnigger name the rabbi calls him is)
Just as I expected!

>U.S citizens are literally being mowed down in the streets by foreigner terrorists
>leftists are worried about politicizing it

AKA: Don't bring politics into this arena cause its our weak spot an we'll lose the debate.

He didn't just protest Trump, he marched with European Antifa.

>Waterboarding is torture and torture is bad!!!
Fighting for enemies of the state and killing civilians to help them is bad too.

"bond007" what a fucking man. When I was a edgy and corny as hell, i had "gaper6969" on my xbox account when I played MW2.

Christ those times.

Two Scoops Man is pushing his luck. It's only a matter of time before he's accused of sexual harassment.

>A zoning issue

...Actually yeah. Yeah it was.

A LACK OF COMPROMISE

Hell yeah. Mob justice, that's what makes America great. Fuck having laws and shit

and some U.S. antifa went to Germany to meat ME terrorists

find me reports of him politicizing mass shootings or other things STAT

>Foriegn Actors
>from a white woman who pretends to be a Native American

uhoh...

Colbert got his two scoops too...

What is the chance of the Russian woman in the Papadopoulos indictment being the same one that met with Don Jr?

Pope: When I pray, sometimes I fall asleep

Isn't hatred of islam a political tool?

Of course he did.
If only a Muslim ran the antifa goons down.

literally seconds after Vegas happened dems all took to twitter for gun change. they all need to die

> what caused WWII

the JEWS?

I think he's falling apart.

im ready for the right wing negro cardinal to become pope

nobody takes the Pope seriously anymore

cathonigger degenerate

it should be a crime to be that fucking stupid

Hey, King Nigger's man, Rahm Emanuel, said "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Feds interviewed suspected NYC truck attacker in 2015 about possible terror ties

IMAGINE

MY

SHOCK

LIKE IMAGINE IT

Best part is this guy has been cooperating with the investigation for month. Best chance of catching Trump for his treason.

Trump handled the pope perfectly

Because they want to shut you up, and all conservatives, that's why.
No news from conservative United States of America will ever come out to the world, people don't even know you exist and judge your country by your MSM minus Fox News.
Everybody else that tells the truth about something outside of your country is Alex Jones, that's why, or a straight up criminal depending on "hate speech" laws.
Leftist Hegemony, Antonio Gramsci, does it ring a bell?
Only you guys still have a voice.

Do you actually believe that? You don't actually understand jokes or things in general do you?

Impeach that racist John Kelly!!!!

Bannon pls hurry

Vegas shooting gets slid some more now.

Pew. Did we just survive Halloween? Atleast it's one more year until the next truck or treating.

The joke is that countries like the UK, Australia and Germany have leaned predominantly conservative. But our media, academia and political correctness have spread disinfo and subverted what it means to be a conservative so much that our "conservative" parties have shifted to the centre left.

The far left are much louder and activist than the centre right, basically.

The problem has been that they are great at lying and PR, so every recent election cycle the public is conned into voting in a "centre-right" party but instead gets something more and more leftist.

This has only recently started to change.

Some rules bend, other can be broken. In this particular case, I don't think anyone would be upset if he were dragged from his bed, stabbed a couple hundred knives and dragged through the streets so HIV+ homo's could piss on his corpse.

My favorite election headline was "DONALD TRUMP FORGIVES THE POPE"

The Republicans backing him will go down in flames with him.

THESE FUCKING KIKES WERE TALKING ABOUT GUN CONTROL WHEN THE COPS WERE BUSTING THE DOOR ON VEGAS, GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.