If whites are so superior and smart why were they responsible for electing two of the dumbest Presidents in the history...

If whites are so superior and smart why were they responsible for electing two of the dumbest Presidents in the history of the United States?

I mean if you just judge Trump by his behaviour and character he is literally a nigger.

They're rural and suburban retards.

The Shrubbery was literally hated for the same reasons as the O-bomber.

They are both ok.
Reagan was far worse shortly followed by Obama.

So you're implying that Bush > Obama?

I'm not trying to argue, but what's your reasoning behind that?

>>Meanwhile at the_donald

> HOLY KEK GOD EMPEROR IS GETTING IMPEACHED, LOL TRIGGERED SJWS DONT UNDERSTAND IT'S 4D CHESS

> YOU SNOWFLAKE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT 4D CHESS, YOU TRIGGERED DEMOCRACTS KEK

Grinning idiot

/thread

Trump and Jeffrey Epstein were good friends.

>I mean if you just judge Trump by his behaviour and character he is literally a nigger.
>literally a nigger.
>kang
We wuz kangz?

Name a nigger thats as successful as Trump.

I did not imply anything.
I think I clearly stated that Bush >>> Obama.
Only Reagan was worse than Obama.

i thought australia was good at shitposting?

>riding obama's wave

sad

Dr Dre

Every american is a nigger including the white americans

Most niggers. Trump wasn't "successful" unless you consider popping out of the correct vagina "successful". I assume your dad was a raging cuckold as well?

Weinstein is nowhere near as bad as Epstein tho. Plus what does this even mean? Billionaires like Trump are part of the same pedophile elite.

>Muh Jew who powers Hollywood degeneracy is not that bad
Nigger, please.

Trump is an orange nigger and gave his daughter to a billionaire Jew whose father was best friends with Netanyahu (he even slept at their house). It's amazing the level of cognitive dissonance you Trump supporting retards have. You people are a disgrace to white right wingers everywhere and destroyed Sup Forums. Kill yourself.

>Upset

Because we knew it would perpetually piss off our enemies

if blacks are superior why were they responsable for nothing?

Like White people have control of the political system or have even awakened to the THEY LIVE SCENARIO since 1913 and before in primordial stage, Trump "dumb" lol How about running an illegal insecure server for pedo black bag ops hillary or Soeoto signing off on FF documents and saying "corpseman", Will Indonesia take back their failed unaccomplished war criminal idiot? Tune in next week for muscial chairs.

Hey I have never denied the Kosherness of Trump the RW imposters they put up are smarter saying the words while not doing the actions, the left is only protected by the shillness of their unpopular under cult which attracts the most insane of shibboleths. The heavy hitting moles and actors always portray the "right side".