RUSSIA YES

Rap battle between Oxxxymiron (ethnic kike) and Slava KPSS (blue-pilled degenerate white trash) has get more than 26 mlns views.
That fact proves that Russia is deeply intoxicated by ghetto culture.
How to deniggerize our fellow slavic brothers and sisters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrqtPUaXUfI
youtube.com/watch?v=dPGxYXWhCzM
youtube.com/watch?v=94FFDkjrodI
youtube.com/watch?v=ldK9qvRBkMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When was the last time they were deniggerized?

1957?

This is your punishment for communist subversion in South Africa and Rhodesia.

100% bought bots. there aren't 26M slav speaking people with enough money to afford internet +PC/phone

>ghetto country
>intoxicated by ghetto culture
>complaining about it
Really nigga?

>26 mlns views
meh

Gtk rwn

Rap? I thought Russian Ghetto Culture was based off Hardbass, not Niggerish Rap

These two are most famous rappers in Russia, and they promoted their battle for over a year.

Rap is one of the most popular things today in Russia. Filthy americans infected us with their degenerate art

my new gf btw

>oн нe любит фapaoн

unironically kill yourself slavaboo nigger

my parents are real slav so i am too fuck u anglo

no one else is using russian language in this thread, go to int or dvach if you want to do this

For real though, Russia loves rappers.

Night Lovell is a rapper barely famous in the US yet he plays sold out shows in Russia. Someone I previously worked with, NOK ftf recently got booked for touring in Russia with a contract of 20K. It baffles me really.

cloud rap and like lo fi stuff is really popular right now over there

>literally getting triggered by a foreign language

How drunk were they when they invented the Russian alphabet? Why is Russia so retarded? Have you guys realized Russia is responsible for all the communism spread on our good earth? And Putin funds commie guerrillas and trains antifa in western Europe but he pretends to be down for the conservative cause? Who here DOESN'T drink Kremlin kike koolaid?

Reestablished soviet nationalism.
Begin with this youtu.be/yrqtPUaXUfI

Russian alphabet was invented by greek

Figures Russia copies every thing. Why do you elect a 5 foot 2 inches tall manlet? O wait, you don't have a choice. He's probably the tallest in the country.

>putin trains antifa
what the fuck
Cyrillic is master race alphabet fuck off shill

russian writing system is fine
what are you talking about
when you say russia you really mean jews
putin hates ethnic russians but you are talking out your ass

lol, russian shills getting triggered

Poetic duels have been a thing for centuries in this country. Mayakovksy and Esenin dissed and "battled" each other in their lyrics too. What I'm saying is, rap is just a form of modern poetry, and the reason it made it so big in Russia has more to do with national traditions of lyrical prose rather than some abstract "ghetto culture".

He does fund antifa. And black lives matter movement as well. But you Putin fan girls are going to ignore that Russia plays both sides and Russia hates the west. If you're pro Russia and live in the west you're literally the retarded 7th grade goth kid. Learn two geopolitics.

Why wouldn't he supported them? You supported every group that creates unrest in Russia. Doesn't feel good when others do it too, huh?

I'm pro America anti Russia. I don't sit in the middle like a queer ass hippie. I'm anti Russia pro trump conservative American patriot who believes in containing Russia until it collapses again, which it will soon again. Pick your side hanz and stick with it.

>i'm a brainlet hick
embarrassing

>it's either fat yanks or vodka niggers
I'll take Germany, thank you very much!

>That fact proves that Russia is deeply intoxicated by ghetto culture.
>How to deniggerize our fellow slavic brothers and sisters?
Why would you want a democratic country to collapse? That is the opposite of what the US has fought for for since the end of WW2. Of Russia "collapses" again, it would likely revert to its communist soviet former self.

I don't care if it collapses or not as long as it remains contained.
Also
>democratic
Top kek
Germany will backstab the USA in ww3 count on your faggot ass getting nuked by America.

>pro trump anti russia

oxymoron

Not at all. Shows you don't know much geopolitics. Russia will always be our enemy. Most don't understand geopolitics. American empire cannot exist with countries that threaten our hegemon so Russia gets contained. Doesn't matter who is my president, our foreign threats remain mostly the same.

You will get nuked by several countries simultaneously. Germany will do fine, because in the case of a ww3 we will take control over your nuclear weapons that are stationed here.

You worship at the feet of a russian puppet. You're a subhuman traitor and deserve to be shot like a dog.

Even if those entities try and some succeed you won't be able to handle our retaliation and if you deny this fact then you're being ignorant. We can handle some nuking but we'll make you all our bitch for the next thousand years. Please give us a reason to build a prison around germiny.

how do those boots taste bubba

I don't worship any president. I'm pro trump because I hate Hilldog. Trump is not a Russian puppet either. Sorry your feelings are hurt.

I wear those boots you stupid wigger.

Nigga, we have 5k US nukes here + nukes from UK. We could nuke your shit into bronze age.

K if you say so ;) please go and try ;)

Soon Russian women will be getting creampied by BBC :)!

I kinda like Russian rap. They are like Eminem, the lyrics mean something. Nigger rap is baby babbling about adult criminal shit. Niggers can't tell a story like humans. This devolves into 12yo telling you some story, and I can't listen to this. It's terrible. I guess if you don't speak english all you hear is beat and its tolerable. But if you understand what they are saying is like churkas speaking russian about their day at work. Who gives a shit?

>being this willfully ignorant
>getting cucked this hard

you are a breathing example of why trump-dominated states and counties are economic wastelands. contrary to the liberal narrative, trump voters didnt vote for trump for a "change" or because of their economic situations; they are in their situations because they are genuinely stupid, and voting for trump is just a symptom of their stupidity. they are doomed to a life of poverty and parasitism on their own accord.

You first, sweetie ;-*.

great post
great flag

youtube.com/watch?v=dPGxYXWhCzM

This is my favorite night lovell song, video is in Russia too.

youtube.com/watch?v=94FFDkjrodI

woops linked wrong song

>ruski slavs are degenerates
Woah, shocker.

Lol.

trump is surprisingly a good president though, i don't get the backlash

>blue-pilled degenerate white trash
Are you retarded?
Sure rap is degenrate in general but Slava is redpilled as fuck and beat the dumbass kike pseud. Literally called him out on being a Jew and shilling for a revolution in Russia

How do you do fellow Sup Forumsacks?

We use this bullshit as the means of soft power.

>whole crowd is white

Nah, fuck off.

How do you elect tall nigger?

Amerimutts RAUS

>If you're pro Russia and live in the west
Most people like Russia because they hate the west though. If you don't hate the west, you're basically a kike

Sorry she's not into Amerifats. Only strong 6'4 Slavics.

>52% white
America will not even exist in three decades. The massive demographic swing we will see when white boomers die off would be like pouring sand into the engine your car. America is done.

Found the rap he did in English
youtube.com/watch?v=ldK9qvRBkMI

Should've occupied them when you had a chance at the end of WW2