It may or may not be ok to be white

Keep going lads, it’s fucking working!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/Sup
archive.is/7MQf6
youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q&bpctr=1509552357
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not okay to be white
white people are scum of the earth

this right here man (or woman or what ever you identify as)!
/thread

It's aight to be white

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

got em XD

these
not this unless you have brain damage

how is it working? what happened

It's polite to be white .

lol

some user needs to get this shit written in the sky. ideally above a gathering/protest march filled with rabid cucks and neomarxists

Cronsld crumpf!!!!!!

SHOW SOME PRIDE. IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Useless smelly nigger

I placed them every fifty feet along the bike trail between the dorms and the campus. Only place on campus with no cameras. Haven’t walked to class yet so I don’t know how many are left, if any. I put them up around 3am so I’m sure at least two are still there. I’m a lanklet on a campus of fuckin manlet Mexicans so I tried to post them as high as I could.

This is seriously sophisticated comedy, it's why I appreciate Sup Forums so much.

We need to start meming "minority privelege" as something that allows them to get away with gibs and terror acts. The fight back begins now

Niggers and sjw harpies are freaking out all over the typical places. Basically saying it the Nazi boogeyman putting these up.

So, they're essentially equating this seemingly trivial statement with violent racism, Normies are taking note of the absurdity

Keep going? I thought this was supposed to be a one day thing.

Also, there is a rise in shill threads today. We need to get more people doing a better job of saging these threads.

It would have to be instances where it is an obvious privilege. Like clock boy vs some white kid suspended for make a gun shape with his hand (true story).

>i feel insecure that black people are better than me

I would tweak the name to "minor privilege." Or JustMinorPrivilege.

I like this, we can work with this

WHITE """PEOPLE""" BTFO

Better at consuming wealth that was created by other people, sure.

It's not ok to be white you racists.

Anyonebhave a hi res image?

That is the dumbest shit i have ever heard and i highly suspect you of being a shill. If not you have completely misunderstood the purpose of these posters

Now do a post with a pirate flag!

Hey me, do you think I deserve an award
Yes, a cash reward

Hear that everybody pay me

Hypothetically if we kept it up until Nov 4th they'd be absolutely everywhere.
And Antifa would go nuts tearing them down.
Optics.

We are going to have to do what should have been done a long time ago. I'm sorry.

so, timezones mean we haven't seen reactions from cali-for-na-yay yet. Those are the ones I am most looking forward to (as well as Seattle and Portland, obvs).

Do we extend the plan until the 4th? It would be difficult to keep it going now that the shills know that this Is a thing.

fucking this shit right here

XD

I printed 10 put this morning. will post on my campus here.
wish I would have laminated them though, it's raining.

pic related

I understand completely, fuck head. My point is we aren't getting to convince the hard core lefties, they will never seed things our way. It doesn't have to be hostile, but it does have to drive an idea home that most normies can't put together on their own

White is right!

white is wrong

Shut up wop

It's actually amazing how liberals are so focking triggered by these

Made me remember that /fit/ pasta about the shower wars. Godspeed lanklet, may horrendous leverage and superior reach guide your way.

Just for giggles, post us a functioning first world black majority country?

If whites are slave owners then what a democrat Leaders?

This campaign can be taken a step further. We need to figure out something that conveys the message of self sufficiency (anti welfare), with the end goal of forcing the white liberal progcuck mind to circle back on their own "but minorities are less capable than whites and need extra help" internalized racism.

Are any of you willing to die for this cause?

Exactly.

forward progress !

This could useful as well.

Shut it, jungle bunny.

Thanks for making the thread, I was going to but I was in a meeting at work, signal in the room was horrible.

You mind putting /wg/ in the subject next time if you make the next one? Makes it easier to find, also

REMINDER THAT WATERMARKS ARE SHILLS

Pic is press coverage

Thanks again for making the thread

Any post trying to alter the direction of the plan is a shill
The only official plan to change will be putting up “IT’S OKAY TO BE BLACK” in about a week or so and seeing the difference in reaction
KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID

this has nothing to do with politics. there's already a dozen threads about this. stop sliding.
MODS!!!

What movie is that?

Nice screencap from the Black Panther movie

remember

racial conflict doesn't benefit anyone but jews

this entire concept is racial conflict

we can’t all be suicide bombers ahmed

Ive tried to get Swedes to do this but my fellow countrymen are fucking lowtestosterone cucks who sit in the basement hoping everyone else fix their shit. Please nuke Sweden

this has everything to do with politics, leftypol

Many Are Willing To Kill, But None Of You To Die.

You Are All Scared Faggots. Thats Why We Fck Your Women Lol

There are still accounts on twitter replying to people who reacted negatively to the posters saying “it’s not okay to be white? Fuck you with your ugly nigger monkey hands”. Purposely fucking with the operation.

>rape your women
ftfy mustafa

How long before it is considered hate speech?

Fake pictures don't prove anything, porch ape.

WHO DID DIS xD

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

Tell your Rabbi he should buy you a better proxy

Look at the thread bro. He's just joshing you. Honnestly hes overdoing it a little too much too.

What's the name of that font?

I giggled, thanks.

>he doesnt know about the pumpkin

Thanks. I forgot where I was for a minute. :^/

Neat, a (you) counter I take it. Is it tied to the pass? Mine ran out a few weeks ago.

Is that Kharazan?

Kek, I did the same by stairwells, far awar from manlet reach.

Good job user

kek

it is
it's 1 per user, not (you) though

it's nice to see the mods promote shitposting

Nobody likes niggers.

Please tell me that is concept art and not an actual screenshot. I don't really care about this thread but since I'm from St. Louis the pic was instantly recognizable as pic related, which was the second Busch Stadium where the Cardinals played baseball until 2006. Pic related was torn down in 2005 which is not even that long ago. Gotta say, these lazy film artists literally appropriated my culture.

I do

OY VEY!
SHUT IT DOWN - THEY'RE ONTO US

clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/Sup Forums-troll-movement-hits-rocky-river-with-its-ok-to-be-white-signs

archive.is/7MQf6

>forcing black tape to hold up your white signs
Loop your tape and put it behind your posters, much more aesthetic

Birds of a feather.

I was rushing user

meme together

You seem to be one of them.
Get up and do it yourself.
Hell seger,

A+

why are samefaggers bumping these posts?
is... as if... they wanted them to be visible...

Not everyone is as pious as you muhammad

doug around the stupid internet
>stupid internet
>stupid internet

>Yawn.
Why does that make me wish for the author to appear in an ISIS video?

you heard em

Jewtube censored Ode to a Dying Race. they obviously hate white people

youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q&bpctr=1509552357

Bump

This is amazing

This whole thing is pretty brilliant, because unlike some of our other activities, them knowing about it doesn't change the outcome.

Either they acknowledge its a 'troll' and remove it anyway, showing its not k2bw, or they acknowledge its a troll and leave it up, then we have k2bw posters everywhere.

This has the potential of becoming one of Sup Forumss most successful operations. Keep up the good work

>plan sows we want media attention
>do exactly what we want
>think they won