OH HE DINDU! Loved learnings! Ahahahhaha. Imagine having to deal with american niggers you non Americans?

OH HE DINDU! Loved learnings! Ahahahhaha. Imagine having to deal with american niggers you non Americans?

AMERICAN NIGGER...
STAY AWAY FROM MEEEE EE.

YOU KNOW U GOTTA GO OOO.
A BYE BYE

Other urls found in this thread:

policetask.com/2017/10/54-year-old-woman-robbed-by-thug-shoots-him-dead-heres-his-familys-absurd-response/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=rKwwB9P_0PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link, you fuckwit

Thank you.

>he aporenalty liked committing burga;ries aswell

Nigger logic at its finest

and nothing of value was lost

>nautika

And the world is a better place without him

is this the most distilled version of a dindunuffin u ever seen?

No loss to society but if you're smart don't shoot people in the back. Even if you win in court your wallet loses goy.

Another case of 'had a bright future ahead, just about to turn his life around'

Whooopppps

policetask.com/2017/10/54-year-old-woman-robbed-by-thug-shoots-him-dead-heres-his-familys-absurd-response/

>not posting this video
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

>i don't care if she has her... rights or any of that
>how he gon get his money to have clothes to go to school

Good I'm glad he's dead I love hearing about people taking out the trash

Lady has more balls than the average white american male.

>Trevon had goals
Robbing so many houses in one night he'd have to take off his shoes to keep count?

HE WAZ GUD KANG

he was beginning his graduate program in quantum mechanics right after this last robbery.

You may have stumbled upon is ground-breaking paper, "Quantum entanglement be crazy n sheeit" in the Journal of Physics.

>one less nigger
nice & checked

gas the parents too

Nice quads, it's always a shame when a perfectly good bullet is wasted on a piece of shit.

Checked.

My fucking sides kek

How else you except the nigger to pay for school? Them tuition fees ain't cheap yo.

>deez peepo don't understand he wuz raized in da hood
>how he gonan get money for school n clothes n shit
What in the actual fuck?

you're welcome

I believe this is the original publishing. It's over a year old, article includes video interviews with the guy's family.

Niggers now confirmed too stupid to know what a job is for.

>“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

good lord

she should have yelled at him to make him turn around before shooting?

>old news
this shit happened in Florida, the shooter was an old black lady so no big deal.

he was just tryin to steal some school supplies and shit yo

>very big on education

>Niggers

>liked being a theft didn't pick an easier target

I get what the bitch is saying but if you are gonna be a theft do it right

She should be arrested just for her pretentiousness

Kek.

Trevon Johnson got his ass shot (and killed) by an old white lady while in the process of burglarizing her home.

Because In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

The female relatives seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

> Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes. She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

her name makes me want to play fallout.

This is STEVE were talkin about here

>I love hearing about people taking out the trash

Then prepare to fall in love with Based Justin.

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Gungrabbers HATE the idea of concealed carry. Brave men like Justin are why.

black people were the first peoples to fry chicken, colonel sanders stole the recipe from his slaves who worked on his cotton plantation

LOL Niggers are so silly.

>I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that.

kek, niggers think you need a gun license to keep a firearm in your home and use it for self defense.

Good thing they were shipped here or else there'd only be mud pies with those delicious herbs and spices.

>policetask.com/2017/10/54-year-old-woman-robbed-by-thug-shoots-him-dead-heres-his-familys-absurd-response/

>Trevon had goals. He was a very funny guy. He was very big on education. He loved going to school. He loved learning.

Guess he didn't learn not to break into old White lady's houses or that ass will get shot. He didn't learn that lesson. Until a millisecond before he met Saint Peter, that is.

(Thug) when can we get back to calling them Niggers.

those D I G I T S

This was actually the first intellectual property agreement. Slaves were on the clock and anything you come up with isn’t yours. In this case it was sanders

>He dindu
>He loved learning
>Nautika
This is satirical on all levels.

>liked committing burglaries as well

Top quality banter.

>Nautika Harris
>He had a future ahead of him
>Trevan had goals...he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning
Is this a satire? I can't tell anymore, majority of these incidents end up sounding the same.

Every single time
>dindu nuffin
>she/he had no right to defend herself/himself
>he was a funny guy
>had goals, had a future ahead of him
>was gona go to college n shiet, was gona start n business n shiet...
This has to be a deep state hollywood script

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

The kek is strong with this thread.

>Slaves were on the clock and anything you come up with isn’t yours.

Well that explains all those rich white peanut growers making bank off of that well-known Black invention, Peanut Butter.

Is this the nigger hate thread?
I posted about this yesterday
>Six year old son tells me he made a new friend at school
>Tells me it's the black kid
>I get upset and start to yell at him about how I don't want him associating with blacks
>He was upset but he understood
>Next day at school he tells the black kid that he isn't allowed to be friends with blacks
>Black kid tells the teacher and the teacher calls my house
>My wife answered the phone and now she is mad at me
>She took my son with her and they have been staying at a hotel for the past few days
>I visited her yesterday and she told me she would be coming back home today
>When I got home yesterday she called me and told me to check my email
>She sent me this
How should I respond to this email?

its called a job

Your own damn fault for getting a stupid woman who can't even write english properly.

And who can forget this little beauty?

youtube.com/watch?v=rKwwB9P_0PQ

Fun Fact: The nog who gets his shit kicked in actually went on cnn afterwards and talked white as hell to push a "racism" narrative

>you scare me
>you pollute my son
>im leaving
>how dare you

>bring me money

I love how women never fail to deliver.

An important day in White History, that was.

I went yesterday to her hotel after I got this message and gave her 300 dollars. I know you probably think that was stupid but maybe that will convince her to come back to me.

Don't respond. Get a new wife, make a new kid

Honestly. Ignore her. If she cares for you she'll come back, if she doesn't you've lost nothing. Go to court for access or custody.

One, you sound retarded. So just because of that I can see why your wife decided to run the fuck away. What are you, 95 IQ mouth breathing mongoloid or something?
lol, just ask her whether she thinks the diversity crew is going to ever stand up for her and your kid when SHTF and society crumbles. There are good reasons for respecting people of different colors and backgrounds, but there is no good reason whatsoever to blindly ignore big issues that occur with certain groups and belief systems.
Treat a human being based on how he/she behaves and treats others. But don't continue to be forgiving and perform mental gymnastics when certain people start to take advantage of your niceness, abuse you, use you or start attacking you.

I don't think it's stupid to take care of your wife and kid. I think women are predicable as shit, and are incapable of rationalizing stupid as fuck behavior.

That being said, if you're doing the shit she says you're doing in the email, ie) pacing and arguing with yourself, you either need to unplug, start talking to a shrink, or hiding it better.

This better be a troll, if not you are dumb as fuck and deserve whatever is coming to you. Your wife writes like a retard as well.

She needs money to survive. You have to help her because she is your wife. She needs food and gas, etc, even if she is staying with her parents.

Stay supportive. This incident shouldn't lead to divorce.

You are a white man. White men do not ditch their responsibilities.

>Assuming you aren't a negro troll amusing yourself at Sup Forums's expense of course Black men ditch their responsibilities all the time.

She's 100% in the wrong and might literally fry for what she did (murder 1).

She wasn't at home when he broke in, she raced home (WITH A GUN!) after getting the alert someone broke in. That's literally first degree murder. She went to a place of danger with the hope/intention of killing someone. Not only that, but the kid wasn't even in her house, he was outside. So this crazy bitch speeds home, hops out of her car with a gun looking for blood, and guns down the nearest person. That, my friends, is murder pure and simple. She is fucked and rightfully so.

>Trevon had goals... he was a funny guy. Very on big on education. Loved learning.

Shut up, Tyrone
She told him to surrender and he tried to flee anyway

You are not familiar with Florida Law, are you user.

She is not only in the clear for what she did, but is a bona fide hero for standing her ground and saving future lives and property.

Sorry.

I love happy endings.
Enjoy Hell, Trevon.

(chzeched)
Press F to spit on Trevons grave

Sometimes i really hate my country.

This is one of those times.

PoleLease n Neegers, that's right, Stay Away From Me

when keeping it real goes wrong

>security system alerted her
>rushed home
the only thing he dindu was keep track of the time
no wonder why he's reduced himself to robbing old ladies
probably daddy / uncle issues

I suspect nigger trolling.

Dear Europe,

You've still got it good for now. Don't throw that away.

Should I send this response to her
"I know that you think that we can all get along but that isn't how the world works. Black people are very dangerous and present a real threat. 1 in 4 black men will go to prison. This kid that James made friends with has a 25 percent chance of becoming a criminal. I don't want James associating with people like that. You and I watch Forensic Files and First 48 all the time. You should know by now how dangerous the blacks and other minorities are. You probably think my behavior is strange but there is nothing to worry about. Yes it's true I stay awake sometimes and speak to myself but that's normal for me. Walking in circles and rocking myself calms me down. I do the best job I can with supporting you and James and I don't appreciate you telling me I'm wrong. Did you even read the statistics I sent you? I look forward to seeing you on Sunday or whenever you come back from St Pete."

>Reading Failing

No, how else would he be able to buy new clothes for school if he don't steal from people?

His schooling was free. His family says he was robbing to get money for new clothes for school. Can't have him wearing last year's pants pulled down in the new school year.

>Yes it's true I stay awake sometimes and speak to myself but that's normal for me. Walking in circles and rocking myself calms me down

Yep.. Nigger troll. Playing us as bitches. Well it didn't work.

This is why I hate niggers. They don't place any value on life until there's a price tag attached to the corpse of some nog that got his comeuppance for trying to rob/rape/steal/kill someone. Then it's weeping and gnashing of teeth ad infinitum until they get a payout, while the media carries their bullshit sob stories long after the gibs have pacified them. This fucking nigger lotto shit needs to be confronted and condemned at every turn.

This news story is ancient.

She's scared. Of you. She wonders if you are stable. Tell her that you let your passion for politics bleed in to day to day living , you realize it and you won't let it happen again. Then own it. Take the senpai out to a nice relaxing event. Stay off Sup Forums for a week. Tell your kid he can be friends with whomever he wants (otherwise you will handicap him instead of equipping with tools with how to deal with other cultures.) He's a kid. Let him be a kid. Plenty of time for advanced adult training later when his critical thinking has developed. NOTHING is more important that your wife and kids. Get and stay stable and steady, she will trust you if she thinks you are not a ticking time bomb. Give her reasons to believe that. Don't let politics / race / events come between you and your family. Chalk this one up to lessons learned and a reminder of what you need to do do keep the boat afloat.

??? "senpai" was meant to say "family" .autocorrect?

Straight outta reddit?

cant wait for the deathsquads clean the street when Trump is reelected

John, u fucked up by showing your Power Level.
this is maybe beyond fixing.

make steps back, say sorry to everyone, say you change yourself etc.
works sometimes.

I imagine how it might have gone down.

White Lady: Freeze! The police are on their way.

Nigger, turning and walking towards the white lady: Bitch, you better step back. Because I'm fiddin to take that muh fuckin gun away from you.

>No more talking after that. Because those would have been his last words.

Just the sound of a white lady sighing, holstering her weapon and then punching 3 numbers into her cell phone.

I was the first in line to vote Trump on November 8'th, at 4:30 AM. I will be the first in line to enlist the day the Death Squads are announced.

Does someone have the webm of the black kids beating up the white girl on the bike? I'm going to send it to her.

I think his point of view has an incoming bullet

maybe racism drives black people to commit crime, just a thought.

Hail Hydra!

lmao at people responding to this as if it's real