IT'S FINALLY H A P P E N I N G

US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PLANS TO COMPLETLEY WIPE OUT THE U.S. POWER GRID AS A DRILL ON NOV 4TH TO THE 6TH
>youtu.be/HfuPbJvLuws
>youtu.be/bEQbNuLncr0
>infowars.com/breaking-dod-exercise-to-simulate-national-power-grid-collapse-on-antifa-day-of-rage/
>Rob Dew breaks down the latest headlines and discusses an upcoming DoD drill that will simulate a national power failure from a solar flare during the same time period as Antifa’s day of rage

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/dod-drill-coincide-november-demonstrations/
arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but this happens every year

or am I wrong?

>burgers actually believe the government will shut down electricity nation-wide for 2 days

are you 12?

snopes.com/dod-drill-coincide-november-demonstrations/

Ffs we’ve been over this. They’d never wipe out the power grid for a day because it’s way too fucking expensive. All that’s going to happen is Antifa is going to block a few roads, and some HAM operators are going to geek out.

pic related

YouTube videos with robot narration is an instant NOPE in my book.

>All that’s going to happen is Antifa is going to block a few roads, and some HAM operators are going to geek out.
>SKYKANG SKYKANG SKYKANG
>WE WUZ SKYKANG

Don't take Nov 4th so lightly. Hundreds of trash cans will be in peril!

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE TRASH CANS?!

The military is getting jets, tanks, and troops ready in case fuckers like Tom Steyer and Barack Odumbo attempt a coup.

This is good. Marines getting ready to kill some Antifa if they get out of hand.

>US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PLANS TO COMPLETLEY WIPE OUT THE U.S. POWER GRID AS A DRILL ON NOV 4TH TO THE 6TH
That shit doesn't even make sense. What's the average IQ of this fucking board? 50?

What are they going to do next? Detonate some atom bombs because it's "just a drill, bro"?

>tfw National Guard drill rescheduled to the 4th
Really makes you think

They actually are doing blackout drills across the country

>flag

Pentagon can't underestimate the chances of a coup or groups like ANTIFA, specially if they've been infiltrated by Pakistani and Chinese intelligence.

Good for them. But a blackout drill is not the same as completely wiping out the entire power grid.

Not an argument you fucking retard

Really makes me think is how antifa knew to pick the 4th before anyone new about the 'drill'. I smell the swamps stinky ass coming from the sewer pipe again (obama/clinton&cronies)

Exactly.

Most of Antifa is a Manlet Clown Show.

But there has been enough infiltration by Hostile Foreign Services to warrant this National LARP. I think we use this to Round Up the Usual Suspects.

Daily reminder there were flight and terror drills during 911

It's only in 3000 counties they are doing it. Which is hardly anything across all of the U.S.

Its really wierd timing though

Well, as long as (((snopes))) says it's false.
They certainly haven't been known to lie or anything

>that will simulate

Why are you trying to sell this as a happening?

oh god wtf

drills always coincide with terrorist attacks of the same exact fucking nature on the same days as the drill

what the fuck

>>What are they going to do next? Detonate some atom bombs because it's "just a drill, bro"?

are you not aware that tons of incidents like 9/11 and the 7/7 bombing coincided with drills
much much more than just 9/11 man, what the shit, this doesnt sit well with me, fuck you Sup Forums i wanted to relax today

> Turning and turning in the widening gyre
>The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
>Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
>Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
>The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
>The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
>The best lack all conviction, while the worst
>Are full of passionate intensity.

>Thread
Kek

Do people unironically believe this bullshit? Leaving 320 million people without electricity for 2 days for practice?

Trips of truth

>antifa doing anything
stopped reading there

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

whenever a high level happening is occuring they do drills to confuse first responders happened on 9/11 and other terrorist events like the london bombing

they can't tell if its real world or exercise so they don't respond as quickly or effectively as they would if a drill wasn't occurring at the same time

this is actually big news and i can tell all the soros paid shills jumped all over this to downplay the significance

>literal who
>literal infowars

>for practice?

you fucking morons, no

im pretty sure OP is alarmed because terrorist attacks tend to coincide with the very drills meant to emulate the same kind, at the same time

this, all these fuckin newfags dont remember these things happening apparently

>1 post by this ID

ISIS IS WORKING WITH ANTIFA TO ATTEMPT A COUP

i guess the jew soros globalist government got to op, or maybe he's too busy sucking his own dick

Bullshit

>be in emergency management
>every drill is a radiologic dispersal device at a port
>mfw my foil hat is too tight

Record everything

No it doesn't I've been trying for 10 minutes

If this isn't pure bullshit it will work out great. Antifa doesn't need power. Police radios do. This just keeps getting easier and easier. We'll have Trump gone by January at this rate!!

Kill yourself

When it's so much easier to off you? Nah. We'll just take our country back and send Trump to prison. Step aside, kids. The men are here.

Yes but this is the largest one since 2010. ARES and RACES in 3,143 locations have to fire it up.

arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set

You trust InfoWars full-heartedly though? Fucking retard.

>2017

>still being on the grid instead of having solar panels and a generator. Or at least as a backup.

You're a fucking idiiot. No one trusts Infowars here. Fuck off

I hope you all realize they're not actually going to shut down the grid, they're going to be LARPing as if the grid has been shut down. Not hard to understand.

Also, nothing will happen on the 4th (except some lame ass protests).

Are you really stupid enough to think that the government would actually do this?

As much as Trump.

As in, we take him seriously, but not literally.

While all you leftist take him literally, but not seriously.

The bomb is for 2019. I call it “see, I told you so. Now vote for me again” bomb.

100% guaranteed that nothing will happen.

You're a fucking idiot to believe this

Ha! Nearly nearly me
Thanks for the laugh American

Just like Sandy Hook

Sup Forums is constantly shilled by infowars employees to generate ad revenue, sell your information to third parties, and con you into buying shitty ass nigger pills with lead

Tfw Floridafag and two days without power is just an excuse to cook out

are you guys really this fucking stupid?

jesus christ, you sound like actual shills, not even reading the thread, making a strawman out of OP

Its getting spoopy boys

The drill is real, tho.

Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part.

“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.

During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents, in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of impact of the scenario. Army and Air Force MARS organizations will work in conjunction with the Amateur Radio community, primarily on the 60-meter interoperability channels as well as on HF NVIS frequencies and local VHF and UHF, non-Internet linked Amateur Radio repeaters.

seems to be a pattern of drills about a scenario happening and that exact scenario happens......... oh is it real or part of the drill?...........

This is fact.

wish they would. get the yankee scum out. it won't even be hot. do it in august/july watch them melt

I've been hearing lots of discussion about this on the local ham radio repeaters. "Very bad day" is what they're calling it.

Fake, it would be stupid as fuck to take down the nation power grid even for a drill. Many hospitals and companies rely on having constant power or people will die.

And how is this supposed to not cause an immediate nation wide panic and chaos along with multiple revolts and other crazy shit considering this is supposed to last through 4th to 6th?

For fuck sakes antifa is acreaming about going all out attack on the 4th and when this """drill""" kicks off wiping out the grid people are going to fucking panic and everything will get out of hand.

they let everyone know what they were going to do with that truck add chasing non whites around the street, then once that was circulated and put into your head about a truck chasing people a muslim is sent to do just that but actually run them over and kill them, predictive programming with offensive anti trump ad !!!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc

>im pretty sure OP is alarmed because terrorist attacks tend to coincide with the very drills meant to emulate the same kind, at the same time
When has this happened before

Getcha blackout rounds in prep for the blackout drills.

Yeah. It's my first drill since my ARES and RACES qualifications. I'm looking forward to it.

I've discover the average American can't even operate a radio these days, let alone understand how to use Ham bands. The only people who will know what's happening are either in the military or old dudes who normally talk about what they had for dinner on the radio getting a little fun for once.

For me, it's a great chance to make sure my EMI-shielded equipment and generator function as they should.

D.A.K.

LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE LEFTIST GOBLIN!
I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO! YOU WANT TO DESTROY PATRIOTS AND REAL AMERICANS LIKE ME AND MY ANCESTORS THAT FOUGHT AT THE ALAMO. NOT GUNA HAPPEN YOU LITTLE NAZI DEMON!!!!

9/11

USAF Wide drill for passenger planes being hijacked.

Robot voice trash level videos.

Not watching

Good. I don't want to go to work this weekend.

bump

>When the deep state shuts off your power for 2 days as a drill for false flagging WW3 in an effort to bring about a police state but your house and entire block are powered by your super male vitality

They're preparing for antifa to attack the grids. Many of the towers could easily be taken down.

No, they're running a DR test. If nothing happens, will you disconnect from the internet forever?

when the US is woithout power, does that mean Bitcoin will drop because of the US being cut off from trading?

Source plz

this is annoying to read
so vague and infinite acronyms that i dont know

>Cryptic posts eluding to Martial law
Do not let the nothingburger put you to sleep, pay the fucking attention user.

It's probably just Trump baiting these Antifa, BLM, etc terrorists into outing themselves in public.

They will be dealt with swiftly.

amerilards charge your god damn smartphones and tablets. the rest of the world wants riot live streams.

bump this user

If the Internet goes down, it won't do any good. Your best bet is to listen to HF bands (5330.5 kHz and maybe 20 meters).

The US has 3,142 counties total.

But if the power is down how will I check pol to know if it's happening?

no, OP is just a fag

Really ? November 4th is the 100 anniversary of the bolshevik revolution

>as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,

>mfw people don't know how to write letters