derp.ibooru.org/1359662
youtube.com/watch?v=ApxL3ursOKI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself and die
derp.ibooru.org/1359662

Get cancer and die

>A FUCKING LEAF

I literally don't know who this barneyfag is, is it you? who are you? Why leaf? Are you pro communist or something?

Holy fuck, you're more autistic than any of those horse fuckers

REEEEE
(sips maple syrup coffee)

fucking die

youtube.com/watch?v=ApxL3ursOKI

not really

I fuckin' hate them

you have a point.
what can I say? I was curious if the hatred still stood as it did.
I can't say I'm in the same tier.
It's just funny seeing you mad.
you know?
but,
I digress.

I do

this is exactly why I put anti communist in description. the fandom wouldn't have continue if you wouldn't have tried to contain it. It's the stigma around you that makes it popular not the actual; show.

If any of that was gonna happen, it probably would have by now, with the show's 7th anniversary just passing. It's almost like all the other kids show's are hot garbage and it being a kids show is not the reason it's liked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

You are infamous you know that? we need a backstory here: what happened, and why is it that this triggers you so much? I'm legit fascinated. you obviously knew what was going on, so is it someone who hurt you? did a person who is part of that fandom, make you're brother gay or something, and then you sought vengeance batman style on pol and everyother board, so no one would ever get messed up by the dark secrets of the show like what happened to you? It's been 7 years damn son, what went on? I need to know this is interesting. I don't even care about the show, I just want to know how you're THIS triggered?

The fact you felt the need to shill like this means you should probably kys

die

die in pain

argument still stands
argument still stands.
like, you are legit making me want to watch the show now just because it's considered so evil at the moment. but for real the fandom is dead now, and I posted dice so, you are clearly at fault here.

If you're unaware of its degeneracy, it's clear you're just as degenerate yourself to not be redpilled.

fucking die

I saw the png... so THIS is YOU. I knew it, I knew there was some sort of backstory. o.k. so: you were at anime con, you saw the weird stickers, the girl went on and on and on, then you got bored, then... something happens, I know something happens. Um, O.k. so your friend, who was also there, was secretly gay, and you didn'n't know it: (I've been there I know how fags work) and he started talking about the show, and then started talking about relationships, and you, dramatically, broke ways with him, and the fandom in part at the anime convention, forever hating what it did to him, and that's your backstory.

Not even close

go on...

>Barneyfag is a leaf
Y'know, somehow it all makes sense.

No, kys

Yes really

Doesn't matter, these fags are still degenerate

Is that an MLP reference on Sup Forums? I don't know, OP, that seems pretty dicey.

>double posting LEAF visits a pony board

it is.
derp.ibooru.org/1359662

literally fucking die

die

literally die

fucking kys in agony

kys

kys

new challenger.
you're l8 m8 or are you just on mobile?

kys

>four minutes apart
How do you do this, barneyfag?

die

My ways are more complex than you might imagine.

And I still fucking hate them

I really fucking do

I'd like them dead tbqf

Are you so angry that their cartoon has clicked with more people than yours? Or maybe you're angry because [spoiler]their cartoon is better[/spoiler]? [spoiler]Maybe[/spoiler] Considering how much you're worked up over a kids show and refuse to tell anyone what's the actual deal, it's safe to assume that you're the autistic degenerate here.

I'd really like them dead

get them killed and died

Please kill them and die them all

a fucking leaf

Pretty sure neither proxies nor changing your IP address is allowed on here, leaf.

If they'd die, then yeah. Kill them

Please kill them, yeah

kill them all

please kys

plz die fucker

kys and die plz

die fucker and die

I HATE COMMIES WITH A HUGE PASSION
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY
SEEING A COMMUNIST, EVEN IF IRONIC, MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH THAT DIPSHIT IN THE FUCKING FACE

literally die

die

die fag

die

die

die

The gays did muh communism

die

die

die