Trump is going to nominate a swamp crony as next Fed Chair

Trump is expected to nominate Jerome Powell as next Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Powell does not have a PhD in economics.
Powell does not have an MA in economics.
Powell does not have a BA in economics.

Powell is a lawyer who worked at Carlyle Group for years.

Powell is a Republican insider.

Powell is worth more than $20 million.

Powell's monetary philosophy is to keep interest rates low to benefit himself and his rich Wall Street friends.

Seniors with bond investments will continue to suffer.

at least he's not a jew

trump's picks usually turn out to be better than expected

SHOCKING!

>trump's picks usually turn out to be better than expected

Yeah appointing all those neocons, goldman kikes, and exxon mobile shills is GREAT!

>Powell does not have a PhD in economics.
>Powell does not have an MA in economics.
>Powell does not have a BA in economics.
>Powell is worth more than $20 million.

Sounds like he's good with money.

Every single person Trump has appointed is pure Goldman Sachs swamp. Every single one.

Usury (high interest rates) is frowned upon by both Christian and Koran, inshallah

this

Where are the Trumpfaggots from one year ago saying he won't do exactly what he did?

ohhhhhhhhhhh

Powell is already serving as a fed governor. If he wasn't competent at this point he wouldn't be in the running for fed chair...

>Powell is worth more than $20 million.
>Powell's monetary philosophy is to keep interest rates low to benefit himself and his rich Wall Street friends.
You can't really call yourself rich on wallstreet if you're only worth 20 mill.

this.
get fuck Kike OP

>get fuck Kike OP

So, you are saying that artificially low interest rates are pro Christian/Islam?

Usury = high interest rates is a modern invention by politicians.

Usury = any interest charged on loans.

Christianity and Islam forbid usury/any interest on loans.

>ounds like he's good with money
yeah, so why is he fed chair? 0 qualifications means hes gonna do what other governors tell him in good scenario or does something absolutely retarded in worst

see (peace be upon him)

>If he wasn't competent at this point
...competent at helping to inflate the biggest debt-money bubble in history.

Yes, he's the man for the job!

Appoint a shady guy, then he gets investigated by the left b/c "fuck drumpfie XD" the the lefties bring down their own institution. Truly Chess of the 3th ethereal plane.

>You can't really call yourself rich on wallstreet if you're only worth 20 mill.

His disclosure form said between $20 and $50 million.

He's also not a Jew, unlike the previous three Fed chairs.

>openly makes a truce with kike families instead of blindsiding us with a terror attack to kill millions of middle easters, bankrupt the country, and bombard us non-stop with outragous lies until more than half the country is in a permanent state of delusion at behest of greater Israel and Islamic zealots
id rather have a president that brings the situation into the light than have to double check my back everytime i see the silhouette of a hook nosed kike in the corner of my eye
If democrats wern't so fucking weak, pathetic and stupid we wouldnt have this problem. But we have to put up with millions of hysterical faggots, apparently

Trump is playing the long game if he is appointing swamp crones in his first term which means he intends to win on 2020 election.

Anyone else remembers the same exact shill threads about Pence?
Gettin tiresome.

Not a Jew. GTG.

Perhaps OP can explain how his policies are different from the kike Yellen?

>finance = economics

The absolute state of Sup Forums_the_donald

>first non Jewish chairman in 30 years
>(you) complain about him
>(you) complain about trump jews
explain yourself

Jared and Ivanka needed to be added to the list. T hey are both commie-globalists.

>first non Jewish chairman in 30 years

Ok so I guess that means he isn't a jew puppet like every one else in the US government right guies!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

JIDF Trumpfaggot kikes need to DIE already

>Perhaps OP can explain how his policies are different from the kike Yellen?

No different, Rep/Dem all jew puppets.

Behind the scenes, the jews run the show.

>makes a truce with kike families

His family is literally kikes.

It's a shill thread, you can tell since they immediately take over a thread since they get paid by the post

If he's there to dismantle the fed then I don't give a fuck what his backgorund is.

Fuck the fed.

Not a Jew? Fine by me. Breaking the stranglehold.

Keep the interest rates low? do you even know what that means?

It means bankers can lend money to people more since the interest to pay back is lower.

How the hell is that a bad thing????

OP never returns to thread = It's a shill thread!

OP "takes over" thread = It's a shill thread!

>If he's there to dismantle the fed . . .

Powell is the exact opposite of what you are hoping for.

>Powell's monetary philosophy is to keep interest rates low to benefit himself and his rich Wall Street friends.
Econfags please explain this. I thought that rich people and anybody who has savings benefits from higher interest rates as it makes their investments more lucrative.

I thought that lower interest rates are only good for people that need credit, e.g. poorfags.

>he picks a muslim
>implements sharia banking
>all jews go in ovens
name 1 (one) thing wrong with this

It means a gigantic debt-money bubble.
People borrow even more money at low interest rates and bid up the prices of houses and stocks into the stratosphere.
It means unsustainable economic expansion due to borrowing/spending. This always ends with people getting over-extended and reducing their borrowing/spending, which leads to reduced sales, layoffs, and then an economic crash.

As a rich user I can tell you the new tax plan is not going to benefit me. It will however benefit poorfags immensely.

I'm totally ok with it. You guys need this boost after Obongo raped you all.

based trump
fuck bonds
the dow is going up, BABY!

>non-Jew for fed chair
As good as it's gonna get until the fed is dissolved

Wall Street people leverage their wealth.
If they have $100 million of wealth, then they borrow another $100 million at low interest rates. Then they invest the $200 million in equity projects, like a new factory overseas, which pays higher dividends than the interest they must pay on the borrowed money. Hence, they want low interest rates on newly-created bank money they borrow.

Fucking Americans stop worshipping your traitor president. He sold you out for establishment shekels and sold his daughter to a kike.

Figures you burgers couldn't even do populism right.

You live in a shithole paradise built by niggers, kikes, and femdom SJW liberals. You will never be able to fix it.

The USA at least has a chance unlike you eurocucks.

>It's ok when Trump does it
Fucking r/The_Donald was the death of this board. Before the election there were no zionists on this board other than a few shills but now?

FPBP

>Keep the interest rates low? do you even know what that means?

There's no action to spur the market if it crashes if you keep rates low.

not really, theres plenty of uncoventional polciy like QE to spur the markets from monetary policy's perspective. the problem with it is thats its grossly untested and therefore potentially very risky.

and its not like you can raise rates safely either, that would most probably have severe consequences on the markets as well, so there is really no good solution for all this

>grossly untested and therefore potentially very risky.
bullshit
the fed prints secret money to launder to the Clinton Foundation
the only difference under Trump is we can print money for the people.

>the fed prints secret money to launder to the Clinton Foundation
now with less citations

memeflag off

thats not a citation, ungrateful colonist

sources familiar with the hugeness of my dick say the Federal Reserve prints secret money for funding communism.

Inflation is the only way how burgers can get rid of their huge debt. Everybody knows this.