Will the media ever tire of lazy Trump bashing?

Will the media ever tire of lazy Trump bashing?
I don't care for Trump personally, but I don't understand the obsession the media his with undermining him at every possibility either.
Just seems like the laziest form of click-bait imaginable.

To make things more Sup Forums related, what are your favorite political songs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It makes them profit.
Remember, normies actually think GLONALD DRUMPFHFH HITLER CHEETO SMALL HANDS is hilarious and scathing satire.

It is but post-ironically

Taken from his album statement:
>Well here it is. About one year in the making, all my Trump songs in one place. Most of these songs were written and recorded quickly, with the blood still boiling from whatever indignity or absurdity had popped up on my newsfeed that day. Certainly, “Trump Tower” was written in the rotten dawn, days after Trump’s win. Let’s hope I don’t write any more of these, but I probably will.

Pretty desperate attempt to cling onto any amount of relevance he can. What a sad man.

I don’t think it’s gotten to that point yet

>post irony
Is post irony the same thing as new sincerity? No memes

Most powerful man in comedy.

>88
Sup Forums pls go

eric should eat him already

will people ever tire of defending a president who doesn't really care about them

>Will the media ever tire of lazy Trump bashing?
no because ppl like u keep talking about it dumbass

>Let’s hope I don’t write any more of these, but I probably will.
Aka I NEEDS MY SHEKELS GOY

please stop posting this I love On Cinema at the Cinema so much don't ruin another thing I like with political shit

>cling onto any amount of relevance
his show, Bedtime Stories, is killing it....
more relevent than you.

1. No one's defending
2. That describes literally every president

this
the new season is excellent
his trump songs arent very funny but they always make idiot Sup Forums kids throw an autistic tantrum while complaining about how everyone else is easily offended

well sort of is, hes worthy of every criticism directed towards him as art is often used as protest.

WAAAAAAA MOMMY MY IRONIC IDOL MADE FUN OF MY PWESIDENT!!!! WHAT WILL BASED SAM HYDE THINK ;(

OP here. I already stated that I don't care for Trump. I think he's an unintelligent, opportunistic scumbag, but the desperate willingness of the media to judge his every move is tabloid-tier and makes for shitty, lazy pop-journalism.

We're Tim and Eric fans defending bush in 2007? Probably not. But 10 years of Internet feminism hurt their feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

best political track

imagine thinking that a bunch of shitty articles are a bigger problem than a corrupt president with dementia

Trump is way too easy of a target, which means hack retards are gonna milk it for the next 4 years.
At least Bush gave us some good tracks

its the zeitgeist. artists are upset at what he represents and what he is doing, so why shouldn't they? Like when the Soviets were in power, there was a lot of art from people all over the globe making stuff that fought against the USSR

for

/soroswave/

Why all the mock bewilderment at the fact that people might care enough to continually, consistently express anger/sadness/mirth at the fact the president of their country and his administration are bottomless holes of human trash? The answer is that you don't wish to believe such feelings might be real or understandable.

there are people who will readily consume any media that is critical of Trump

Politics is just as subjective as music except people actually fight wars over that shit lel

damn lefty-pol are really out in full force today

how does taking it up the ass by your girlfriends strap on feel ya fucking pussies?

enjoy losing again in 3 years lmao

honestly starting to think Tim has ascended to a further plain of comedy, like the next level up from the awesome show, sorta like what he had going on the cooking show thing but way more subtle

Daily reminder that in a few weeks it will have been an entire YEAR of media butthurt.

>le "scary hungarian jew man" meme
fuck off reddit

for example, I can imagine Tim reading this in his "serious" voice and occasionally missing a syllable and it being purely satirical. he's presenting his own view point by making fun of it and taking it to its logical extreme

"why don't you listen to top 40, do you not think the music is understandable?"

I agree that he's a fucking problem, but this feels counter-productive as it only serves to further alienate Trump voters. Just focus on the next election and do what you can socially/politically but this shit is just cheap and mindless pop-entertainment masquerading as journalism.

>not enjoying the pleasure of prostate stimulation just cause it doesnt seem masculine enough for you
how can one person be this cucked?

political art has always been the least compelling genre of art. Art should strive towards the infinite and universal, not get distracted by the tumultuous flow of the temporary, quickly forgotten present.

Also thread was Sup Forums related, faggot mods
>p4k article on music album

>art
>political
pick two

you know, is always funny when people like you who put theirselves behind n-levels of irony to appear way more intelligent than they actually are post stuff like this. Who made any reference to Sam Hyde or the cancellation of World Peace here? Are you so insecure about your flavour of comedy that you feel the need to anticipate eventual reactions from others just to feel sure you can play the snarky card? Protip: you just look like a projecting insecure faggot.

hello Cliffy. Lawbreakers is shit.

>why would you bring up sam hyde? im really intelligent and i would never bring up irrelevant people
>*brings up some washed up game developer*
really makes you think

>making fun of a game developer is the same of writing an anticipated reaction beating nobody in the thread on time because noone wrote a single line about Sam Hyde in an attempt to sound intelligent

little bit slow aren't we, meme flag? not that using * in a greentext would leave me any doubt.

Trump bashing is cool
Trump bashing is trendy
All the cool kids are doing it.

>because noone wrote a single line about Sam Hyde
unlike cliffyb who was mentioned multiple times in this thread (or in this decade at all)

gee imagine that
jews cashing in on what’s trendy
who would have thought

the difference lies in the fact that the statement "all art is political" is one paraphrased by Cliff Blezinsky and that is unrelated to the topic of this thread, i.e. I would've wrote the same response even if the topic wasn't about Tim or Trump.

Sam Hyde on the contrary is specifically mentioned here because of his relationship with Tim Heidecker, and whoever wrote that line did couldn't have made the same post if the topic was something else.

i have no idea what are you even arguing at this point
you literally just admitted that your post was unrelated to this thread
and who the fuck cares what cliff bleszinsky is up to except underage gamer kids

tim heidecker is a pedo ask his ex wife

>ex wife
hes not divorced

I normally wouldn't care what faggot Tim does, but it seems like he and his have taken over adult swim.
They have 1 show that isn't terrible and it's Mike Tyson mysteries.
The rest of the time they're airing fucking bobs burgers or seth McFarlane power hours.

ok marilyn