Judge cites TRUMP'S OWN TWEETS in overturning trans military ban

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/pricking-of-his-thumbs/544547/

4D

ouch

>the commander in chief has no power over the military

Doesn't sound like something that will hold up for long.

so this is what winning feels like...

>Trump cites his reasoning for ending trannies in the military
>some retarded federal judge thinks they can somehow dictate what the military can and cant do because of this
>protip the military does not answer or acknowledge the courts they have their own
What a waste of fucking time, SCOTUS must be pissed

How well did it turn out with the travel ban?

>muh democracy
>judges appointed by a former president who can overturn anything they want at any time with no input from the People

>overturning trans military ban
LEL

Meh, Trump was just a shot across the bow of the globalist cultural marxists. He's by no means the last candidate you'll see with his message, and is probably the least cunning (appreciate him though I do).

Congress can impeach that judge. So there is a check on their power. Its just very few judges have ever been removed by Congress via impeachment.

Trump should just get some of his shadow IT guys to drop a load of CP on the judges home computer, then bust him as part of a pedophile round up.

Lel as in this faggot has no actual power over this question

>being so ignorant as to think SCOTUS has any power over the military
Jesus; armed forces is not a fucking EOE, they’re called dogs for a reason

>Obama lifts tranny ban
>nobody questions his authority as commander in chief to do so
>nobody suggests suing to get a court to block him
>Trump reinstates tranny ban
>president doesn't have that kind of power
>who does he think he is
>checks and balances, goyim

Congress has an 8% approval rating last I checked.
I don't expect them to do jack shit, especially when it's involving DRUMPF

The entire system has been subverted. It needs to be flushed out and new checks/balances put in place to ensure it doesn't get to this point again.
No judge should be making decisions based on their own political leanings. There should be no holdovers from the previous administration.

Aren't journalists supposed to be neutral? I can read a clear bias out of that article, and the reasoning for the overturn were bullshit. Who cares about some (((studies))) if a logical thinking person, can clearly see that hormone therapy cost time, nerves and money.

>journalists
>neutral
Pick one

*was bullshit

Heh, good thing I'm no longer in uniform
I couldn't imagine being part of that faggot outfit, with transexuals running around popping each other in the butt. Gay ass country, I can't believe I'm loyal to this piece of shit

It is what it is, I guess I'm a "fag" by proxy. All that's left is to turn into a metrosexual homo once and for all

True and I notice a clear bias out of every newspaper that claims to be neutral.

That won't happen when you have cuckservatives like McCain introducing legislation mandating trannies in the military.

The article makes a good point. If Trump wants to do this stuff he needs to stop announcing stuff on Twitter. He also needs to listen to his legal counsel so he doesn't keep getting blocked in court. But he's an idiot so he will do none of that.

It's scary to think the government has this power.

>it's that Sup Forums poster that gets butthurt all the time when someone posts in his anti/pol/ threads on Sup Forums but always come to cry on Sup Forums

>he doesn't keep getting blocked in court
They always will try to block him no matter what. They'll get overturned.

The media has been a branch of the government for decades now. Obama even made it legal for them to push propaganda on Americans.

John Marshall has made his descision; now let him enforce it.

>They'll get overturned.

With kennedy on SCOTUS fat fucking chance m8.

>John Marshall has made his descision; now let him enforce it.

So Trumplets are advocating DICTATORSHIP? Good to know.

When a Democrat gets in all the power Trump has enacted we will have.

I don't get the American judicial system. Isn't something like this a question of constitutional magnitude? Who is and isn't allowed to serve in the military? I don't get how lower courts are even eligible in such questions. Did someone sue before this court?

Bullshit, they will block it using any excuse. He has to stoke public anger as much as possible, the only path to victory is one where White America becomes too angry to contain.

The idea of 'objective neutral journalism' is just more Jewish crypsis, they always present their own ethnic interests as objectively good.

>public anger

Good thing Trump has a 33% approval rating, including even Fox News Trump's propaganda outlet is reporting.

We are not a dictatorship

We have a system of checks and balances. Denying people to serve based off any category is a direct violation of the 14th amendment of the US.

Sorry Trumplets can't wrap their brains around that.

Some trannie sued and that's that

The public in America doesn't give a shit about anything but the economy and even then they won't get off their ass and do anything about it so our politicians are enthralled by kikes and faggots who speak with their wallets

The funny thing about this whole episode it that a Federal judge has positioned herself above the authority of the Commander-in-Chief of the military in a matter concerning the military.

In a less civilized country this would be grounds for summary execution.
I sometimes wish we were less civilized.

Right, because Trumps tweets are now a valid legal document?

Thank you for a complete non-answer, retard. He asked why this matter is handled by lower courts. If you think empty virtue signalling against Trump counts as a valid answer you should go back to plebbit.