Ok so I had to make a survey for algebra. So I did it on phone market research and put a bunch of random Questions...

Ok so I had to make a survey for algebra. So I did it on phone market research and put a bunch of random Questions. I gave it to one of my teachers and she did this

>economic system
>fascism

fascism is no economic system you mouthbreather, holy fuck man you're embarassing

In case any kids are reading the thread, fascism uses the economic concept of Dirigisme, which is a command economy, not free market.

Look it up.

>she

both your teacher and you are using the incorrect terminology. it should be
a) Market Economy
b) Command Economy

Call her a cunt.

>hey, Sup Forumstard... whatchya doing?

Fuck her right in the pussy!

>txting

special needs class

What the fuck does adding fascism and circling capitalism even mean.

The teacher is telling the student that they missed the "economy" category of Fascism, and also that the teachers' favorite category is Capitalism

lo and behold, American education.

>economic system
>fascism
Amerimongrel education at its finest

>answer circled with the same pen as the answer that was added
*thinking*

You idiot read the OP. He circled capitalism and his teacher wrote "fascism" as a jab at his political preference. Like "oh capitalism? You mean FASCISM"

It's for a math class so most likely the teacher is correcting him that fascism isn't an economic system.

it's clearly the same pen you nigger.

>fascism
>an economic system

You should have gone with corporatism or mixed market economics.

it sort of is, being the kleptocracy it usually devolves into

shes Hitler in disguise, you found him.

Fascism is a philosophy that encompasses all of life, and economics are no small part.

No that's what his teacher wrote

>command economy
What if the market is "free" but products are only regulated on the impact they have against the nation/environment/society?
Say all degenerate products aren't allowed to be produced/imported but anything else goes?

And what about where imported products are taxed(What's the word for this?) and the money goes to a national business that produces the same?

>I had to make a survey
>I gave it to one of my teachers and she did this

"Fascism" has no single economic model. Every movement had its own views on how to direct the economy.

Any pics of your teacher?

Fascism is an economic doctrine

Tariff

>algebra
you have to be 18 years or older to post here, come back in about a decade once you finally hit that