MAJOR RED PILL: (((They))) killed Michael Jackson + Hollywood Secrets

There's a lot to the story of Michael Jackson and I rarely ever see Sup Forums talk about it.

We can start with the fact Michael Jackson was one of the first notable figures to call the media out for what it was. Sure, others may have said "The media lies" but few with such influence said it so vehemently. Just look at the lyrics on Tabloid Junkie:
youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
He literally calls the media writers "parasites."

The above song came out after Michael Jackson left Sony and started MJJ Productions (his own independent label). His break with Sony was not just over creative disagreements:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
I recommend you watch the whole thing but if you start at 6:15 and watch to the end you'll see him expose Tommy Mottola (former CEO of Sony) as an awful man who abused Mariah Carey. He was bringing out the dirt of the music industry execs.

Not only was Michael going independent, but he was also saying lots of things he wasn't supposed to. You can see La Toya Jackson talking about how "They" murdered Michael Jackson and how Jackson knew his life would soon be over:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8

So, Michael was free from Sony so what was he writing about? Besides all the anti-media songs he came out with They Don't Really Care About us. What was one of these lyrics:
"Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me"

The song was about Michael being abused by the media and music industry AND about how humanity as a whole is owned by people who don't care about us. So why would Michael mention Jews? Perhaps this video will shed some light:
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
And Bobby Fisher (one of the smartest men to ever live) on Michael's death:
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

CHECK COMMENT FOR EXPLANATION OF PEDOPHILIA ALLEGATIONS AND MORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU
youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs
youtube.com/watch?v=5MgSTlpPHGk
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=uL_mA9nZBDc
youtube.com/watch?v=bbTbopSCTck
youtube.com/watch?v=vK4nAIUa0n0
youtu.be/68vbzSQXoMU?t=2m18s
factmag.com/2016/11/08/lady-gaga-not-nazi-uniform-hillary-clinton-rally-michael-jackson-jacket/
news.com.au/world/north-america/lady-gaga-wears-michael-jacksons-jacket-at-hillary-clinton-rally-in-north-carolina/news-story/a2457e8b2da066858b269703e3827f4a
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=C_5mLaBKEJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But what about his pedophilia?! Wasn't he a degenerate? Nope. Michael was abused as a child in show business and it was this abuse that actually inspired him to save other child stars. Let's first look at his most infamous friendship with a child - Macaulay Culkin.
youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
If you don't want to watch the whole video I can summarize some main points. Culkin, who spent the most time with Michael of any child star, states that he believes all the allegations are false. Also, Culkin received a phonecall from Michael inviting him over before the two had ever met. Why? Because Michael understood the abuse Culkin was going through. Culkin still, to this day, holds Michael in high esteem and maintains that he never touched him inappropriately. For more evidence, Culkin's new band, Pizza Underground, released this strange video of Culkin eating Cheese Pizza:
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU

And what about the other notable child star - Corey Feldman. He's been in the news recently due to the Weinstein and Spacey stuff because he's saying there's major pedophilia and sexual abuse in Hollywood. What does he have to say:
youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs
youtube.com/watch?v=5MgSTlpPHGk
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
If you don't want to watch those videos here's a nice summary:
1) Feldman says Michael never did anything sexual, never even cursed in front of kids
2) Feldman says Michael and him bonded over the fact that they were both abused as child stars and Michael gave him advice on how to cope
3) Feldman says he knows of Hollywood Pedophiles and that Michael is not one of them
[Side note on Feldman he's about to blow the Pedo thing wide open: youtube.com/watch?v=uL_mA9nZBDc ]

Anyway, the more you look into it, the more apparent it becomes that Michael's Neverland ranch was actually a place of refuge for child stars. There's a reason he invited child stars. If he was a pedo he would have invited less notable children that wouldn't stir suspicion. He was creating a place where he could keep kids who were the same boat he was in when he was a child star safe.

FULL PICTURE - EVERYTHING IN CONTEXT: Michael was exposing the music industry, the media, and the very power structures that hold ALL of us down and degrade our lives. Michael was saving children from Hollywood and the elite attempted to frame him to break his spirits and to lower prestige in the public eye. That's why in Tabloid Junkie he talks about "false witnesses" etc. In this video [ youtube.com/watch?v=bbTbopSCTck ] he talks about how they tried to break him.

Michael Jackson was a hero who gave his life for a cause most of us agree with. His story is not only important in exposing elite pedophilia but also how propaganda is disseminated to the masses. His story exposes the wretchedness of the media and the music industry. These "people" are PARASITES - he said it correctly.

Michael finally decides to do his last tour after years of hiding from it all. And then, his doctor murders him. Look into his story. There's a lot more than what we're being told.

Pic I meant to use

bump

Thanks for the work you put in compiling all the facts. It's a shame that there are still people who believe the Jewish lies about him.
Someone should make an infograph about MJ. Haven't seen one yet.

Yeah there really should be - Michael's story is relevant with pizzagate and all that but he's not often brought up

but here's some (you)s

I appreciate the bump

Bump. Michael was red piled about the jews

you really should

Thanks for putting this together

I was trying to tell my dad about all this and that MJ was the only one in hollywood kids could actually trust. Always showing up on movie sets to make sure the kikes didnt have their hairy paws down the kids' pants.

I'm going to copypasta this for future use. Thanks again. this really is a topic /pol should discuss more.

OP I made an easy to distribute infograph of your post.

Thanks so much

I'll save it and use it later

Yeah it's hard to make people see MJ in the true light because all the hear about him is how he's a deranged pedo

off topic but people in here are thinking, ill just add this the anti trump ad with the truck harassing non white kids was predictive programming of some kind in relation to the rampage in new york with a truck, they always advertise this stuff !!!

>neverland ranch was a safe haven for child abuse victims
holy shit it all makes sense

actually all but one recanted their statement, even the first kid who came forward said he didn't do anything. That said he was inappropriate in the sense that he preferred the company of children

do you have a vid of the ad?

yeah and the fact that the mom of the first settled... if your child was raped you would not settle. Clearly she was put up to it

It's hard not to see the degenerate side of him- the makeup, the mannerisms, the faggy lisping speech. He was a strange bird, but I believe you all are correct about his kike handlers doing him in.

Never believed it for a second.

I used to catch a bunch of shit because I have always been a big MJ fan.

I hate what out of court settlements mean to the public. It's bullshit. People don't understand its extortion.

Most unjustly maligned man of the 20th century.

youtube.com/watch?v=vK4nAIUa0n0

in the vid it references Nov 7th to vote to reject hate or something, dates are usually pushed here as a form of distraction, but the purple revolution stuff with november has my almonds activated,
also bump for you MJ stuff, the media really attacked him, i reject what ever the narrative from them is off the bat, back in the day he was hammered from every angle he came across as a strange person to me but now im older and see whats posted here it explains a bit with his fear and paranoia......

I for sure agree he was strange but I doubt all of that was his choice.

youtu.be/68vbzSQXoMU?t=2m18s

That video's interesting it's Dave Chapelle talking about the weird stuff Hollywood makes performs do. I think at first Michael gave into it but towards his break with Sony he started to realize how bad it was what he was doing.

At the very least he never glorified drugs and partying and his sexual songs were pretty mellow

yeah it is fucking bullshit

Mental physical and emotional abuse will surely turn someone queer af.

Also, all those rumors about him beng castrated or whatever.

He was one hell of a performer, whatever else he was.

Bump

Holy shit that's such a crazy ad

That ad didnt age well

MJ was the king and they killed him

yeh pretty sure it was on purpose.........

Shitty deal, he was getting old enough to mellow out and maybe come to grips with his fucked up situation and begin to enjoy the wealth he earned.
Imagine how many he could have redpilled- the Nose couldn't let it happen.

That clip of Dave on Inside the Actor's studio specifically mentioning Mariah.

I just thought that stripping incident was just drugs and excess combined with a hard traveled press tour.

I never questioned why someone rich and famous would need drugs to get through te day, even though I questioned the coal miners up the road using meth all the fucking time.

It doesn't make sense if you've got a plush lifestyle to turn to drugs as a means to escape. Fucking hell man your whole reality is supposed to be an escape at that point. Not like fucking coal miners. It's bizarre. Dave's right.

Michael was /ourguy/

Kek this is awesome

Lady Gaga either bought one of his old outfits and wore it to a HIlary Rally here in NC. It was so obviously Nazi-esque that the viewers/supporters jumped down her throat until she reminded everyone it was Michael's.

factmag.com/2016/11/08/lady-gaga-not-nazi-uniform-hillary-clinton-rally-michael-jackson-jacket/

news.com.au/world/north-america/lady-gaga-wears-michael-jacksons-jacket-at-hillary-clinton-rally-in-north-carolina/news-story/a2457e8b2da066858b269703e3827f4a

yeah these celebs go through god knows what.

Lol this is hilarious. Gaga didn't think that one through.

Nice work, always had a feeling of him being framed. But how is this helpful?

Other then trivial kniwledge

MJ and Brooke Shields were good buddies
>Pedowood survivor network

Real Michael Jackson went into hiding after that bad accident where his hair and face was set on fire during a concert. He was badly burned and with his face practically unrecognizable (((they))) either had a clone made or a body double.
Clone seems more likely as the fucker's nose literally fell off during a live performance.

Look at how completely fucked the majority of child stars are as adults, the 80's and 90's just had a different dress cod

>2Pac
>Aaliyah
>MJ
>Prince

take your newfag disease riddin ass down the damn hall and to the left.

Thanks OP

Bump for Michael

It's pretty obvious that the two accusers were doing it for money. They literally had the father on tape talking about the ways they were going to screw the family over and spend their money. The second family had a history of fraud. They literally gave their kids professional acting classes and coached them on how to claim sexual attacks. They milked JCPenny before they got to MJ and Jay Leno left multiple voice messages warning MJ that the family were frauds after his office caught them in a lie. Jay leno said he personally warned MJ the family were con artists and would come after him.

Then of course there is the fact that his father castrated him with a first gen acne medication that was known to kill off testosterone sensitive cells. It literally destroys the ability of boys to go through puberty and messes them up.

Michael Jackson was also close friends with Donald Trump

Squeaky-voiced nigger was a pedo, and so are you, OP

The first accuser was also Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

Oh yeah, they were sitting on all that evidence but just forgot to mention it during the trials. You're a fucking moron, try harder next time.

Sure, m8
Cunt was a pedo, so are you

MJ was a pedo
So are you

Michael tried to destroy the system and failed. It's definitely something to mourn. If he was alive today he would definitely be on our side.

Good work, OP

Jacko was mentally unstable genius exploited by Jews since he was a small child

>Most unjustly maligned man of the 20th century.
That would be Hitler.

I always thought he was innocent, and then the hidden room was found. But, of course, what easier way to discredit an enemy after they have gone?

Fucking Jewish tricks. I'm sorry spirit of Michael, for doubting you. At least you are free from the Kikes now.

"Adoptable kids"

Is is p good.

My question about MJ is always the same: HOW DID HE CHANGE THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN? Is there even a procedure which allows this? It seems not... Isn't this a sign that he was in fact replaced, like many other burned-out performers?

fuck off shill

Vitiligo

Go suck his mottled dick, pedophile

Yeah, that's what he implied. But vitiligo is never so perfectly distributed over the body. all the contrary.

bump for Michael

with Trump they used to watch Hitler speeches together

It's a rare skin disorder that causes the skin to lose pigments.
MJ wasn't completely white, he just covered the white spots with dark makeup, and once his body was more white than black he covered the black spots with white makeup.

I was in high school when the allegations came out.

I never believed them, he did not seem like the kind of person in interviews that would ever harm a child.

He was himself a big child and trying to hold on to that feeling he didn't get to experience when he was younger.

That makes him a weird, sort of tragic figure but not a child predator.

I think Michael hated niggers because of his father

that's why he was so int in European art

Great thread, MJ was a genius, one of the greatest artists of our time.
I feel awful with what they did to him. May God bless his soul.

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you..

Cool pasta, pedophile

The movie 3 kings was released a year after MJ wrote jew me sue kike me kick me and included a scene where its alleged MJ was a pedo.

>When will you naive little boys learn?
We got you Pedosta.

he used a ton of symbolism throughout his works.

and he deserved way better than what happened to him in the end.

The pizza eating video is a parody of the well known video of Andy Warhol eating a cheese burger.

bump

Fuck. Did he actually say that about Jews?

Listen for yourself!

quit fucking kids and kys, faggot.

and Warhol was CIA-funded.
How much did Culkin know?

Red pill me quick on Warhol please. I only know about his art and his odd behaviour.

>Macaulay Culkin Eating a Slice of Pizza
>Comments are disabled for this video.
well that's a shame

same. How and why would Andy be CIA funded?

"IS THE MEDIA ON THE SIDE OF POWER IN THE MANIPULATION OF THE MASSES, OR ARE THEY ON THE SIDE OF THE MASSES IN THE LIQUIDATION OF MEANING?"

Andy was liquidating meaning.

He only used makeup to cover white spots lol. At one point he went for injections which completely removed any and all pigment on the surface of the skin.

Austria low iq tonight

Fuck your mother faggot

still a pedo tho

Pic related is from the late 2000s, black spots are clearly visible. He did not chemically whiten his skin.
Fuck off Juncker.

WOW! YOU CRACKED THE CASE!

It's almost as if the police have never planted evidence!

This isn't even planted evidence, it's just an outright lie. There are no sources backing this ridiculous claim.

Damn, it really does.

Kick me, kike me- don't you "black or white" me!
All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us.

Jackson was red-pilled

With regards to Michael, he was too powerful and too influential. Especially after his PEPSI commercial. The all seeing eye realized he was becoming too difficult to control and did everything they could to silence him, ridicule him, and mock him. The pedophilia claims were to ruin his career. The allegations made listening to Michael Jackson creepy, not cool. Guys like him come around once a generation you know Elvis, Lennon, and Jackson if you don't follow the line you get end up dead or framed. With Michael I certainly think he was killed. Look at Today's top musicians, they are usually rappers, much easier to control with shiny things but even they start to get tired of it like Jay-Z and Kanye. I'm glad you posted the videos. What is your impression of the pizza eating video you posted? Kulkan knew about the pizzagate long in advance?

All I know about Warhol is that his art was degenerate and he literally represents everything wrong with art today.

Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

MJ was truly /ourguy/

Cheese Pizza was slang for CP before pizzagate. I don't think he was specifically talking about pizzagate but I think it was a reference to pedophilia circles in elite society.

>this album cover, holy shit

Didn't John OD on Red pills before he died?

Was Morrison killed by (((them))) too?

yea

youtube.com/watch?v=C_5mLaBKEJs

he was red pilled as fuck.