Friendly reminder that Conservative voters tend to be uneducated low information voters

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-81-population-estimates-subcounty.html
dailywire.com/news/7619/9-most-bankrupt-states-america-yours-list-aaron-bandler
cnbc.com/2017/07/11/americas-10-most-expensive-states-to-live-in-2017.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee, I dunno, maybe because so many of them are landlocked? These are things are complex, but then again I doubt such t hings would be appreciated by someone who's political education and expression is made entirely of facebook memes.

Fpbp

Because we don't spend 350 thousand dollars for a 60 thousand dollars house to prop up are wealth?

California and New York jewed the government with the state tax deduction. Stealing federal tax money from the other 48 states. If you do not understand, educate yourself.

California: 6th largest economy on Earth.
CA poverty rate: 21.6

Wisconsin poverty rate: 12.2

USA average poverty rate: 15.6

If blue states are so rich, why are their inhabitants illiterate and living in poverty?

POVERTY:
US AVERAGE: 15.6

NY: 21.2
CA: 21.6

WI: 12.2
ND: 11.6
MO: 12.6

Poverty maps you see colored by state are reflective of GDP per capita and not citizens living below the poverty rate. (Basically - CA gets to use it's jew money as though Jamal in Compton has some of it.)

Illinois is blue and it still sucks.

Black people. Previous slave economy.

Eh not really. You're just getting screwed by conservative (aka welfare) states.

Sage

cuz all the red states have the highest population of "african Americans" which, by the way, completely destroys your "southern strategy" and "muh party switch" so you should probably not bring this up to anybody who's moderate (retarded)

For the same reason most Democrats are poor criminal niggers with low iq who live in centers of crime and poverty.
>The world is not ideal.

its not that, its because red states are much more mixed because conservatives aren't afraid of black people like liberals. The non whites in those states bring the averages down. Taking just the white population alone of any red state, and it would be more wealthy and have a budget surplus if you remove poc from the equation.

tl/dr blue states are full of white people and red states are mixed

/thread

saged

Also if democrat leadership is so effective then how do democrats explain places like Detroit and Baltimore? Or really any of the poorest most impoverished areas in the country?

Thank you, you see OP? you see how the south is poor, guess who lives there? All the black ppl.

This is bait but I'll bite like a bitch. A better question is why are blue state economies bankrupt and collapsing causing the biggest economic migration to red states in American history?

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/cb17-81-population-estimates-subcounty.html

dailywire.com/news/7619/9-most-bankrupt-states-america-yours-list-aaron-bandler

because blue states have been relying on debt for years due to fiscal irresponsibility and it's starting to implode

Gee, it couldn't be that red states have smaller state governments and collect lower taxes, leading to a lower revenue

>1 post by this leftist faggot
Friendly reminder to sage all lying assholes

$1 in California does not go as far as $1 in Iowa.

Bingo, and the retarded commies are blind to how that correlates with living expenses too

cnbc.com/2017/07/11/americas-10-most-expensive-states-to-live-in-2017.html

>buy house in 2004 in Oklahoma
>housing market collapse in 2007
>worry about home value
>slowly realize that because OK doesn't fuck with things and artificially prop up its economy with debt and other techniques for imaginary money
>sell my house later for a healthy profit

Liberal economic agendas shifted 10s of millions of jobs out of Red state due to their greedy nature.

demographics.
niggers.

REAL wealth isn't measured in dollars

its in family
friends
culture
spirituality

blue shit states are completely IMPOVERISHED

fuck off shill

So states that are mostly white are the ones least likely to receive welfare while southern states with high concentrations of black population centers and others with a lot or minorities are drains to the economy?

Alright then.

Why is Montana so high?

We had a class discussion the other day about the Confederate monument issue, based on a paragraph the professor had us write in the last class. I didn't really participate because I was concerned about hiding my power level. The professor said didn't have a hard stance on the issue, but wouldn't advocate taking all of the statues down, etc. Anyway the discussion inevitably ended up discussing the far right and he basically characterized the entire movement as poor white guys looking for a scapegoat for why their lives are so shitty and why they have no job, smoke weed, and pop pills. Was really frustrating to hear, because he was coming from a centrist perspective trying to get everyone to come together, yet completely missing the point on one side of the debate. People in the middle characterize the extremes as participating in identity politics, yet my professor basically said that because we are poor (and largely uneducated) white guys complaining about shit like illegal immigration and our demographic shift that we are just looking for a scapegoat for our problems. Basically he made an identity for us and dismissed our arguments based on that identity he ascribed us, so whatever issues we have are actually non issues because of who we are. Just fuck my shit up already senpai.

Because the blue states have been undermining the middle class for a half a century through the importation of cheap, brown labor and the exportation of manufacturing jobs to turd world nations that have no regulations or unions.