This board used to support Ron Paul

Now you support Trump who is the exact opposite. LOLOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8USRg3h4AdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suspect isn't American therefore has no rights, draw and quarter him.

I still support Ron Paul, you ever heard of the duality of man nigger?

Sage goes in options

Ron Paul was a meme that never had a chance to win. Controlled opposition at its finest

Muslims deserve literally nothing less.

>implying non-citizens are protected under the Constitution

>attacked from all sides by every single "person"
>why would he become fascist lol? So wierd teehee, he could just be happy and chill right Cindy? Huh.

kys

that's not true. Many S.C. rulings have shown that the Constitution applies to non-citizens.

You can deny it if you like but you can't change these facts.

I do not understand the liberal mind in the slightest. Why should there be any consideration for a convicted terrorist's well-being? If you're convicted of something so serious you should be executed at the very least, Gitmo is a fucking soft sentence for a terrorist in my opinion, we should throw them into a boiling cauldron instead.

>Gitmo
Wasn't someone supposed to shut that down like 8 years ago? What happened?

You're next up on the gitmo transfer list, commie.

COMMENCE IMMEDIATE SLIDE POSTING

TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED AND NOV 4 PUNCH NAZIS REEEEEEEE

this board still supports Paul

having said that if you've been here as long as I have and aren't black-pilled to all hell then you are doing it wrong

King Nigger didnt shut it down. It would be insane to not make use of it with someone aligned with an enemy paramilitary force. Its either Gitmo, or the Charleston navy brig and I DONT WANT THAT SANDNIGGER TRASH IN MY CITY.

>US legal process
Neither did the terrorist.... Hm made me think

Only because the equal protection clause in the 14th amendment is taken too far/out of context. Because of it The constitution applies to anyone fucking STANDING on U.S. soil. Could be a hostile invader or just someone on an american airfield in germany. Shits whack yo.

If you can't prove it in court...then what kind of a case do you even have?

Try as federal crime/terrorism and put to death.

Because Trump is /ourguy/

why do libtards love defending terrorists?
is it really just because they're brown?

>Suspect isn't American therefore has no rights,

I don't think you know how the US Constitution works m8.

You see, there's a time for liberty, but there is also a time for sending mother fuckers to gitmo and that time is now. Really it's (((their))) fault. It didn't have to be like this.

WTF I LOVE THE PATRIOT ACT
WTF I LOVE NSA SPYING NOW
WTF I LOVE NDAA
WTF I LOVE ENDLESS WARS OVERSEAS
WTF I LOVE FISA COURTS

(((libtards)))

>You see, there's a time for liberty, but there is also a time for sending mother fuckers to gitmo and that time is now. Really it's (((their))) fault. It didn't have to be like this.

When the robots come online and kill us I will be the first to blame you for it.

It's cute when liberals pretend to care about the Constitution. First time for everything, I guess.

>It's cute when liberals pretend to care about the Constitution. First time for everything, I guess.

Like you guys ever did. You guys voted for Bush prior to Trump remember?

>Because Trump is /ourguy/

War on terror is a bullshit Orwellian concept designed to turn us into a police state. You are a goy if you say otherwise.

>stein
gas the skypes, discord now

Islamists don't deserve human rights

>Many S.C. rulings have shown
...that the constitution means whatever they want it to mean.

The big flaw in the design of the US government is that the constitution is supposed to be hard to change, but it only takes five unelected appointees who agree that it says something it doesn't. So it's actually easier to change the constitution than to pass a normal law.

A foreigner who launches a terror attack isn't a criminal, but an unlawful combatant who has basically no rights, just like the child of an illegal alien isn't born fully subject to the jurisdiction of the US and therefore isn't a citizen. But if five corrupt judges decide otherwise...

Due process will suffice. Sending him to Gitmo isn’t necessary and would only validate leftist

Im sorry, but why do foreigners who kill people here in the name of the moon god have any rights what so ever? Can we just throw him, naked, into a running cement mixer filled with razor blades and pour him out?

>but why do foreigners who kill people here in the name of the moon god have any rights what so ever?

Sorry didn't see that provision in the COnsitiotn. Point it out again?

Don't know about Ron Paul. This board has supported Hitler for as long as I can remember.

Sup Forumstards have AD, they are edgy contrarians
they'll support everything that goes against common sense

now Sup Forums supports the Jews

pick your poison
jews like pol is not one person

Nigger, Sup Forums wasn't around in 2000.

Now pol supports commie slide threads

I don't think terrorists should be given the luxury of the Constitution.

see What difference does it make if you can still prove the person is guilty and be put to death?
You want to torture people?

Why? Just fucking kill him, pussy Americans.

trippdubbs of truth
ron paul led to cheap btc

Guess its time for POTUS to establish new precedent.

Did the guy have U.S. citizenship? if not no constitution for him

here is the problem: Define Terrorist

when terrorist is a "white male" do you still think that?

Now another question: Who defines terrorist?

It's not complicated. He's a foreigner who murdered Americans while shouting his war cry. Give him a quick military tribunal, put a bullet in his head, and ship him back to Bumfuckistan in a box. What's hard about this?

Who cares? Is the constitution gonna stop him? Lol?

I don't even know why we waste the time. Chinese get this shit right. Cops should have just mag dumped into his head and tossed his corpse in the back of the truck so we can strap it to a JDAM and drop it on the capital of Uzbekistan.

People supported Ron Paul because we foolishly though that if we simply gave these people nothing they would leave us the fuck alone. Now it's apparent that we need to give them a hot dose of lead instead.

while the constitution doesn't necessarily protect non-citizens, the bill of rights applies to everyone, legal or illegal, citizen or non. In this case, the 6th amendment should apply

He's not a US citizen, so he has no rights.

Libertarianism was a stepping stone to something greater.

>constitution doesn't necessarily protect non-citizens
>the bill of rights applies to everyone

how do you justify this? the bill of rights is just part of the constitution, its not a separate document, its an addition

I like Ron Paul. He is smart and one of the good guys. But then his movement got subverted by the kikes.
So everyone votes for the guy who knew how to troll lefties.

>why do libtards love defending terrorists?
>is it really just because they're brown?
no. it's because they are foot soldiers.
because they have the balls to perform the physical attacks that liberals spend their time fantasizing doing.

but doesnt the whole combatant in the war on terror circumvent that?

Ron Paul is a pussy. Fuck him

(((Krassenstein)))

>(((Krassenstein)))

These subversive kikes are getting scared, they think they're next

>they're right...

He literally would have a better quality of life if he was sent to gitmo rather than US prison

>closing gitmo
youtube.com/watch?v=8USRg3h4AdE

You don't understand chaos worship op.

Did not. Hated Bush and voted for Trump.

Jokes on me I foolishly voted for Obama twice because of my parents. I registered republican just for Trump.

We supported Ron Paul before we realized how bad things really are. Seeing how Ron Paul was treated by the establishment in 2008 was what turned us radical.

Our ideal leader is someone like Ron Paul. But we can't have him yet because he's a nice old man. We need an all white nation before we can have a nice old man in charge.

They should send him to some CIA black site. Gitmo is too soft

Every time. Absolutely, unequivocally and definitely each and every time.

Send that sand nigger to Gitmo and cut off his dick and limbs. Then take all the fucking left wingers and do the same.

FUCK YOU MUZZIES AND LEFTIES. YOU ARE ALL THE SAME.

well, the preample of the constitution begins with "We the People of the United States..."

I don't consider illegals and non-citizens people of the US until they become legal residents or citizens. The constitution itself is the government's rights and powers. The people (anti-federalist) were afraid of government over reach so they argued for the bill of rights in 1789. This is the preamble to the bill of rights

>THE Conventions of a number of the States having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best insure the beneficent ends of its institution.

I understand anti terror laws has made things very different, it's just wrong IMO to apply punishment without due process even if it's a child killing baby raping American slaying terrorist

Death to all muslims

That's the appropriate response. The terrorist KILLED people in our country and you want us to bend over and take another one up the ass? Get the fuck outta here. Move your ass to Afghanistan if you don't like it.

Ron Paul fucking lost, just like the confederacy and Hitler.

this is President Trump's board now and OP is a queer nigger

>Constitution applies to everyone
>Conquer planet to enforce it.

SCOTUS is not the Constitution. It is only one of three co-equal branches of government.

Every single time.

You're right, SCOTUS isn't the constitution. It's just too bad you saying that doesn't prevent them from doing retarded things with it.

>giving Krassenkike his beloved Twitter (you)s

You both need to be gassed

please protect this thing that killed 8 random people for his delusional beliefs with no ragrets...

NO

Muslims aren't human, therefore, no rights.

So we can send him to gitmo later after the trial? Hes obviously guilty so trial is a formality i'm willing to wait for, and maybe that's even what trump means in his brusk way. But maybe he is saying, we are going to start sending convicted terrorists to gitmo instead of just using it as detention.

>constitution applies to everyone
>everyone can vote

The board only unironically supports Trump now instead of Ron Paul because Russian trolls brainwashed 70% of this board with their shilling. No joke. This board did such a 180 I knew something was up a year ago.

I'm definitely for sending his obviously guilty ass to gitmo but I respect the formalities of due process and trial. Without formal process, we are no different from the savages around the world.

>Many S.C. rulings have shown that the Constitution applies to non-citizens.
Certain Amendments do, but others do not.

For instance, there are no Supreme Court ruling arguing that non-citizens have a right to vote, nor do they have a right to representation in the Legislative, nor any 2nd Amendment protection. They do however have limited 1st Amendment protection, full 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, and 14th amendment rights.

The 15th, 19th, and many others do not apply to them at all.

>implying the Left hasn't shown anons their true colors over the last nine years and people are able to adjust to changing conditions
Also, KYS

>running cement mixer with razor blades

I like the way you think

>implying Trump doesn't suck Saudi dick

>Not a citizen
>Intended to do harm

How many of them do we need to catch before it is considered invasion?

I was never in my life against Gitmo. I never got into the illegal combatants needing protections by the law meme

>that's not true. Many S.C. rulings have shown that the Constitution applies to non-citizens.
Not to illegal combatants.

The Constitution applies to citizens.

It's funny how people here defend their right to bear arms because of constitutional rights and defend blatant violations of pretty much every other constitutional right.
It's almost *gasp* hypocritical.

What's the Fourteenth Amendment?

Rights are for Americans. Foreigners in good standing are afforded privileges.

An over extended pile of shit.

Go try to vote as a non citizen. Hell try to buy a gun. When they turn you away take your case to the supreme Court. Watch them be forced to roll back their nonsense. Any rights offered to non citizens is a courtesy. Your only right is to get the fuck out.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Which part of 'any person' do you not understand exactly?

This right here. We let you talk shit and avoid putting you in a box out if principal. You have no rights here.

Because he’s a good friend of Israel.

>non-citiens
>constitution
funny how libtards only like the constitution when they can pretend it applies to everyone on the planet lmao