Tfw mom thinks I'm psychotic again because I'm reading the Bible

>tfw mom thinks I'm psychotic again because I'm reading the Bible
Why is Christianity so taboo in Western Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgBuOQL1VYY
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UKyyaURZW-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because believing in fairytales is not something a sane person would do.

Because modern society wants to you demonstrate openly how 'open minded' you are. And you can only be open minded towards really gay shit, not things like religion or different political leanings other than left

People think they are better than the things that were set before them.

Because it's not an institution or practice that promotes gynocentrism/worldliness.

>Asking questions you know the answer to
All religion and philosophical devotion to higher principle is tabboo in Europe

Too bad atheism was set way before any religion.

We got ourselves a numale cuck, lads

Probably because a rational person would realize you're reading a work translated at least 3 times and continuously quoting it is fucking retard mode

We got ourselves a true alpha Chad right here. Gotta be a racist Aryan who hikes in the Alps to be a TRUE male. REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=KgBuOQL1VYY

This leaf seems to have a fairly solid take on it

>insert joke about all the libs that act like Harry Potter is relevant to real life.

>Conflating organized religion with all spirituality
Ummm sweetie. Just because you're a despressed nihilist doesn't make everyone else one.

What are you smoking, memeflag?

Why us christianity so taboo, but Islam isnt?

Just think about that. Europe claims to be so scientific and progressive, yet they've allowed the most backwards religion of Islam to influence everything.

That is insanity and pompous retardation to the max. Frankly, it's repulsive.

Oh gotta love these artists who see the work in black and white. Baby don't come here. I know the only reason you don't rape, kill, and fuck children is because God says no. You have no morals. :)

This religious people are mentally retarded

because boomers were cucked by the jew propaganda.

Thats a pretty shitty argument for anything.

How does it feel to be a godless lefty numale? I bet you jerk off a crowd of muslims every day

>magic invisible sky daddy in 2017

are you that afraid of death or are you just fucking retarded?

I dont get why people need a religion. Shouldn't be the only thing that matters be the connection between you and god?

You know exactly that its wrong to steal, kill, torture and rape thats why we have a conscience. As long as you dont decide to act against it you are on the good site.

>mom

This.

Just make sure you're reading the King James, user: youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Also, this video, watched all the way through (to the very end, or it doesn't count) should wake anyone up that the Bible is true, the word of God, and that Jesus is the only way for anyone to be saved from hell (the Christian debating spent nine years in prison for withdrawing his own money from his own bank account shortly after this): youtube.com/watch?v=UKyyaURZW-o

Also remember that the Bible's "predictions" have all come true so far, and Revelation is near being fulfilled as we speak.

This thread is full of leftist cucks. They've been attacking Christianity a lot on Sup Forums lately, they see it as a threat to their leftist godless dystopia

>again

So you already had psychotic episodes?

Anyhow, lots of mentally unstable people are attracted to religion, especially when the churches do outreaches to those specifically.

>taboo in west Europe

Christianity is associated with the mentally ill, former drug addicts and old people here in Norway.

How does it feel to burn in eternal Hell since you are such a piece of shit. :)

Thats not how you spell utopia.

Next poster campaign should be "It's okay to be Christian" in Europe

Don't listen to He lives in a country where the sun never shines.

Darling booty bottom when did I say I was a Christian? You don't need to be religious to see the point of religion in society. If you take spiritual principles out of a society, its new principles will only be consumption and fucking.

I got the same response from listening to orthodox byzantine/roman chants on youtube that are thousands of years old. I'm not religious but holy fuck is that shit calming

Your mom is so opposite of mine it isn't even finny

This, JBP seems to have some good points.

>believing hell exists
You're just too weak to accept that there is no such thing as absolute justice.
You think your magic man will put all the meanies in detention, because you cant deal with it yourself.

>1000's of years of analogies and wisdom compiled into an easy to digest package.

>"Nah, I think my decade or two of consumerist logic can come up with something better."

>you are on the good site.
Apparently not.

Because we've grown past that shit.
Unless you're reading it academically, you're no different than a crystal gazing light worker.

Read it with proud, Gott mit uns.

Uh oh, look at all the countries with highest crime rates. Majority of population are religious. They are so well behaving. Uh oh whats that? The most secular ones have lowest crime rates? Religion doesn't make you a good person? Whoda thonk aboudat?

It's time to DEUS VULT muh fellow white soldiers! REEEEEEEEEE!

Would be too much copy pasta like, but the point of pushing christianity should be considered.

>its old
>must be good
Thats not how it works.

You seem like a well-sorted person, bucko.

ÿÿ▲
▲ ▲

>
its pretty weird dude

well done retard

save your mother user, introduce her to jesus

>'Growng out of' wondering about the nature of existence, the creation of the universe, good and evil, and the condition of Man

that wasn't his argument, faggot

I'm glad that you're reading the Bible. It's up to people like you to protect Christian Ireland and Irish culture & heritage for the future.

>these responses

Europeans are truly lost

>Comparing a book full of bullshit with wondering about the nature of the universe
Wew.

ching chong ding dong i buy your property yes? ding dong ming qong

>looking to a tome written by bronze-age Jews with stories about giants and dragons to educate you on the nature of existence because it's old and so many people are emotionally attached to it
JUST

>Measuring spiritual well being in crime statistics

>starting a thread on Sup Forums where you talk about your mom
Nudes of mom or GTFO. This isn't leddit. Saged

>People think they are better than the things that were set before them.
What could it be then?

>le I'm a godless nihilist

You will rightfully be destroyed as Sodom before you

You are behind a few layers of irony I can't tell what you mean.

Hopefully you will live long enough to cringe at these things you type, I sure have. I didn't see a vision of Jesus or anything but I look around everyday and it all starts to make sense.

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Lurk here long enough and you will either be a Jew, Buddhist, or accept Christ.

Spiritual well being? The most happiest countries are secular. Oh are you now going to come up with a reason why happiness is not well being? Nice work retard.

Have you had episodes before or is it just reading the bible that makes her think you are nuts?

t. Sam Harris

you might want to read my posts before making baseless assumptions, chinaman

I'm saying that you're alright, user.
I was using cringy Jordan Peterson memespeak, I'll stop doing that,

Your mom sounds awesome.

>Implying all religions do not attempt to answer the same essential questions
If you start preaching in public you'll be regarded as a freak no matter if it's about Wodin or Jesus. The point is that our societies view ALL questioning of higher principles (religion, spirituality) as strange and quasi-genocidal, which obviously isn't good

>you should base your life on rules written by a bunch of Palestinian shepherds 2000 years ago

>he thinks the new testament are rules and not philosophy on myriad topics

uneducated swine, attacking a book before having read it

I mean your fathers, fathers, fathers, fathers, father came up with catchy phrases that guided people through the literal wilderness and you think because you can install a graphics card you are ascended.

Doesn't the bible tell you to keep your worship and prayer to yourself and god? Stop letting it be obvious, spread the message of peace without making it into a "believe in Christ" thing.

mijn neger, hij bedoelde dat de Christendom afkeurende reacties achterlijk zijn.

>these responses

Europeans are truly lost

GOD WILT HET

>it all starts to make sense
Oh really? Please share what you learned.
Im not Saying there is no god or that its impossible for one to exist btw, but i cant take anything the bible says seriously.
And the christian god is definitely not a god i would worship.

Ahah yeah sure! Just wait and hope faglord!

>tfw mom thinks I'm psychotic again because I'm reading the Bible
Inquire you mom why she associates the most popular book on Earth with "being psychotic".
user likes to hear the answer.
>Why is Christianity so taboo in Western Europe?
It isn't at all. It looks like your parent is mildly deranged and that's the reason why you have been mentally unstable in the past.
Go visit your pastor for support.

he said
>europeans are truly lost
as if canada is doing any better

i just reminded him in a friendly manner that his land lord Mr Wong would like his payment soon

Christian analogies go back to ancient Egypt. The Bible is basically a reboot. Now is the part where you say sandnigger wrote it and I explain why you are wrong.

I've read it and it's shit you can find better philosophy in Spider-Man

This is true, conquest of mountains is only for Chads.

fpwp, only the old testament is bullshit

You answered your own question

You're spouting edgy bullshit, because you're behind the curve, just like anyone in Germany. Atheism was the hype in 2006-2009 on 4ch. It's over now.

Ik denk dat Europeanen naar hogere standaarden worden gehouden omdat het de geboorteplek is van het Christendom.

I think he's well aware of how Canada's not doing too well.

That's one city in all of Canada. Vancouver is owned by china, but that's essentially it

Doesnt mean they still hold up or cant be improved upon.
You don't have to accept everything as good just because it works.

The new testament isn't rules, it fixes the broken. It's redemption on paper.

The older it is the less useful it can be today as a moral guide

Jews.

>Go visit your pastor for support
Now thats just fucking gay. Reading the bible has nothing to do with joining a cult.

Jews and muslims are defended to the hilt while they rape, murder and genocide us by the millions within living memory.

Ok thanks lol I'm sure you are too we hear our fathers voices.

I learned unnatural things happen when we put ourselves above the supernatural. Lurk here a bit more and keep that open mind you will see.

Your god is the trickster, which is what you are

>Word of God
>Need to be fixed
Kek

> and suck your pastor's dick while you're at it.

christian = pedophile cult.

Read it again while being of heroin.

just read the story of saint stephen
>throws shade at jews
>calls then child sacrificing degenerates
>jews triggered
>based stephen stoned to death

You can consult your pastor without joining his church, you know?

But without god there fundementaly cannot be good or evil. Everything is a social construct. Reality is meaningless unless you have the strength to manipulate reality into having meaning. Most people are not strong enough to walk the narrow edge of nihilism and atheism and create their own meaning. Religion is for the weak, and is a way for the strong to manipulate the weak for the benifit of society.

The self-haters hate what is European more than they hate religion generally, I think.

The pastor can be female, you know?