Best Way To Meet A Based Woman?

What is the best way to meet a redpilled woman, and avoid degenerates like (pic related)

>Join a church and find a crazy religious, virgin qt. But, there's always the probability she will crave a different experience in the future right?

>Settle for a girl whose had a maximum of 5 guys before you and make sure she's not a libtard.

>Wait and try to luck out by finding a totally based loner like you.

If we all MGTOW the board will cease to exist.

I have found the college ballroom dancing community to be filled with exceptional women.

>A hobby based around traditional values?

Interesting.

Do you find a lot of hipsters join cause it's not the most popular hobby?

Not even, mainly just dorks and good two shoes.

Here's the best part: way more women than men join but they need male partners. This usually means that each guy has 3-5 partners (we called it a harem). Literally, there's no better way to meet nice girls.

It will also make you way more confident with women in general, because if you are serious and you go to practice a lot, you will have your hands on multiple nubile women several times a week. And it's a lot of fun!

>college
>attending jewish debt indoctrination camps

what if i finished college already?

Stpop saying "based" and go back to red dit for starters faggot

OPs pic explains why my gf is asian and Christian

Assuming you're not a virgin robot, which is pretty much impossible on this board.

Would you say dancing has helped you keep rhythm while in the bedroom?

The #1 things girls like about me, is that I do salsa dancing. Easily beats out owning my own business with other people working for me, and having played in a band that played at a couple big festivals for them. I highly recommend dancing to every guy

Most Asian chicks I've met literally have insect brains.

All they think about is how they can look superior than their friends.
They are never happy with what they have.
They are always hyper sensitive to stupid things like if their makeup is slightly off.

Most of all the Asian gold digger meme is no joke.

>Muh country
>Fuck niggers

Today an user said something valuable.

I'm one, where do I find a based man?

Seriously fellas, where? One who wants a nice wife and family

In their mom's basements shitposting on their favorite goat milking image board.

yeah, no shit. They're incredibly easy to predict and manage. Perfect waifu material

At his place of employment, or in a university library.

Send vagene

Is that Joanna from Mr Robot?

Maybe was on to something.

What about other hobbies that you don't associate with the common libtard. Maybe band, or classical music.

If you want to meet a red pilled individual to date you will have to become gay. Plenty of fags browse pol.

do milk

At this point of society you have basically just take a girl by force (it's what they want anyway)

Dude, stop worrying about finding a redpilled woman. Once society changes, the women will fall in line.

Women who're into ''dance classes'' are renown for being nigger lovers, try again poof.

possibly the hottest chick i've ever seen

You will never meet a based women because based women want a rich handsome chad who will be able to take care of her and her children; not some obese repulsive creepy faggot neet who lives in his basement. Dont you fucking get it?? Unless you are a 9/10, both in the way you look and your life, you will never get, nor do you deserve, a 9/10 woman

Stop trying to lower the bar

Jump higher

Why not try and find a redpilled woman before society changes.

It's not like they'll leave once it changes.

dont expect many good women to exist until we remove all nonwhites from the earth (especially the jews and their influence)

But 90% look like men or some sort of cat monkey crossbreed.

Women don't need to look like supermodels just not repulsive.

if you can find one that's great. but even as a smart charismatic aryan chad with everything in order you'll still have a hard time, but you can make sure that future generations dont end up so fucked up

>leaf
and where will your so called 'rich handsome chad who will be able to take care of her and her children' find a twnety year old woman with suitable genetics etc? the women who he will get likely will not be "based" at all. are you some kind of retard or something or are you missing the point on purpose?
>implying that anyone who uses Sup Forums must be a basement dwelling neckbeard
guess how i know you're not from here?

>perfect wife material
>incapable of having white children
>you and your children will be sent to a camp
>leaf

I'm a woman!

This pic. Spread it user.

post profile for phrenological purposes and eye color. also no hymen no respect ofc

desu since there's no community anywhere in america you pretty much have to get lucky. even churches dont fit the bill. maybe an all white town with no college in sight might have some good people but i've never heard of such a thing

also tits or gtfo

>Muh Freedom
>Patriarchy

KEK

I like the patriarchy

It's pretty much a lost cause. The only thing close to such a place would be the various Generation Identity chapters around Europe, but of course we don't have one, and I'm in a position that I can't compromise myself and others by associating with them.

Women take on the traits of whichever male figure is closest to them. Converts are always more radical. Find a Tumblrina, conquest and convert her.

i dont want a former roastie who's had miles of dick in her to be the one who raises my children

It's easy to break sluts. You just have to be a man and take control.

Try to find someone who had a good family life growing up and wants kids. She might be semi libtarded but red-pill-able. Ask very early on if she wants to get married and start having kids within 2 years, if she says no just move on.

Don't get discouraged if it takes a while, there is alot of human trash out there.

Good luck

Bitch lasagna

Nobody wants sloppy seconds.

I'd rather become transgender.

Small towns and small cities, generally in red America have good, normal girls and women.

I dated so many when I lived in South Dakota that I wish I had settled on one back then if I had known feminism would destroy dating today.

probably at the local mosque

Classical music is full of communists, unfortunately. Maybe folk/blue grass.

Book clubs
Art classes, pottery, life drawing, proper painting (not finger painting shit), plein air painting
Walking & hiking clubs

Anything that has to do with homesteading or farming
Gun range
Lolbertarian meet ups
Common interest message boards
Volunteer fire department

>farming
Chicks like gardening.

I thought that was only for gay guys?

Here

Ask me anything.

would impregnate desu
you like tacos?

at Church

>university library
>based

>What is the best way to meet a redpilled woman, and avoid degenerates

Outside the western world. If you do decide to bring a foreign bride back to the US just be very careful she isn't corrupted by modernist liberalism, it happens.

also this

Community college/junior college tends to have a small population of girls who were homeschooled because they can't go directly to a real university from homeschool. They're typically naive and conservative.

>What is the best way to meet a redpilled woman

You don't meet good women; you make them. Women are natural followers and emulate the morals and ideals of the man who most commands their adoration and respect. You command neither of these things because you are not desirable, thus you will never meet a "redpilled" woman.

Was thinking that.. I'm Catholic tho

Sorry user, I only date white men with blue or green eyes, nothing against you, it's just not for me. I belong to white men.

at a non-hispanic catholic church. Preferably in a rich area.

I'll stick with MGTOW

Im 6'2 with black hair and green eyes

Nah, fuck prosties if your looking to be better in the bedroom.

tits or gtfo

Sound like you are describing the average man too.

Have you guys dated extremely religious girls before?

Are they crazy?

Do you avoid avid churchgoers?

Grow a gut

It's an Irish Catholic Church
They kinda look down on me cause o got divorced.. But I had to get divorced
Ugh they're so dogmatic
I thought the guy I was dating was redpilled but I found out he works at Langley

>see flag
Probably some self hating German cuck.

You obviously have to be choosy, fucking idiot. Women by default are crazy.

Id take a buddist or even muslim over an athiest.

but it the christian sector, Baptists, Jehovah witnesses, and evangelicals are to be avoided like the plague.

Catholic, Lutheran, and orthodox are ideal.

Mormons must proceed with caution.

they sound obese

>fag shit
Almost not even worth it

What about protestants?

Most churches around me aren't catholic.

I've never dated a super religious guy
I grew up in an Irish catholic neighborhood that hold onto 1940s gender tolls. I Grew up around a lot of devote Catholics, they're just reall really into the traditions. Divorce is a big no no, ecspecially when you had a child
I did it the right way
I got married and had a kid, bought a house, had the ideal life
Then things changed I had to get a divorce

Here is some advice, meet the father, and if you would marry a younger version of the father, then the guy is a catch.

also try to marry men who have a real job. Like a diesel mechanic or mechanical design.

Try doing some church activities, and you'll see some good men gravitate toward you, and the community will likely to forgive. Invest in your own kind

Id offer myself to you, since I'm irish catholic, but I still have some maturing to do, and you probably need a man that can take care of you off the bat. And desu, I'm not white or worthy enough for you. (tfw my mom is half colombian and got shit colored eyes now)

Would you date a manlet?

ayy what about hazel eyes?

so you are german.

Lutherans are protestants, and probably the only sector worth looking into, simply because its kinda of a copy of catholic church. Calvinists to.

in thew US our protestants are basically a tree branching our from the chrch of england, so the german protestants and the americans ones are kinda different.

but Lutherans are based.

I'm a woman and grew up on an Irish catholic neighborhood. It imposed 1930s gender rolls. Loved it. Good catholic woman, if they're really Catholic are great. Ecspecially Italian, Irish, Polish

Light hazel? You're white, have good job? Fit body? And can dress?

>tfw there's a redpilled qt at work
>she's genuinely stoic

But:
>5'0"
>biracial

Regardless that unfortunately your not white, thanks for the sound advice!

Bleach her out user, go for it

dress to impress , going to school to be a dock and yes white, light hazel , going into the navy after my degree

Depends on his personality and exactly how average he is

Let's see a pic? Maybe we can b pen pals user
I have a fetish for military men
And yes all woman have rape fantasies,
I want to be role play raped by this guy in pic

Fuck. I can't dance for shit.
It gets real uncomfortable when you're getting somehere with a girl and she says lets go dance and you got to explain. Fuck.

dance as if you're trying to make fun of dancing.

it works, trust me.

noice

you like the hoodie? i got it at walmart makes me look dapper

thats pretty fucking funny user.

Trades DESU

oh shit. how do americans react when they see such a costume?

Enjoy your debt slavery

Just get with any women you like then redpill her. That's the best way to do it.