Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.
Anonymous leader here.

Did you know that we have declared war on the alt-right? We've recently seen your "it's alright to be white" posters, which is very racist. We've also seen how you supported in getting the facist Donald Trump elected.
Tomorrow, the 2nd of November, we will shut down Sup Forums.

We are watching the IP of anyone here supporting Trump.

The clock is ticking gentlemen.....
Tick.... Tack...Tick...Tack..

THE CORRUPT FEAR US · THE HONEST SUPPORT US · THE HEROIC JOIN US.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qj6fx9ml7fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's okay to be white

Kill yourself

We ar legiom xD exbect us

>>claims to be anonymous
>>doesn't know how the internet works
>>sage slide threads

OH NO!!!
IM SO SORRY ANDONGAMOUS
PLS DONT WATCH MY IP

Wiresharked.
Just tipped off your IPs to the FBI, along with metadata of your posts.

Thank you gentlemen, see you in jail.

All the Anons with brains are already with us.

I remember 2008 too lad.

Yeah that totally works.
"Anonymous declares war on the antifa"
youtu.be/Qj6fx9ml7fQ

OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

EXPOCT ME FGTS FOR WE R LEGGUN

user states it doesnt have any one leader so you are larping fag and a disgrace to the UK

Sage.

>> T. Faggot

Antifa and alt-right are both reactionary and radical organizations

>we will shut down Sup Forums

Sweet freedom, thank you based Anonymous.

This isn't bongland, faggot.

Saged and reported.

Only bongs go to jail for mean words online. Expecto Patronum!

We iz da leejun! We iz anonmoose!!
Also did you know.....its okay to be white?

You can't Wireshark and trace other user's packets to external networks you LARP. You can trace your own ARP & ACK requests via TCP/IP headers (source destination -> final destination).

Basically you can only trace traffic of yourself and others in your internal network. That's why there's a thing called "Honeypots".

t. Network Engineer

I'm so scared, you guys are going to shut down Sup Forums for a day and you're watching my ip. Get a grip nigel, nobody here gives a fuck so why don't you go see a dentist for once.

I thought the plan all along was to create the false naritive of nazis.
In an attempt to lure radical leftists that would try to harm us and our freedoms into the streets for arrest.

Come off that computer Eric. Your turkey twizzlers are getting cold!

Are you retarded?
I've been a hacker for like over 10 years.

When someone posts on Sup Forums, their IP is included in the metadata, Sup Forums does this so that the police can find out people's identities if they break the law.

That being said, i've already got your IP.
Prepare for a storm that's coming your way.

We do not FORGIVE.
And we'll never forget you...

Gr8 b8 m8

Weak b8 or reddit out of it's depth

Good luck im behind 7 curtains

I hope you're serious. We're having low supply of scums to shoot here