Maritime boys

Saw an awful lot of action in another thread from some friends in the Freddy beach area, just wondering the full extent of NB presence on the board.

I feel like a good majority of english men in NB are tired of being cucked. Fucking french makes up less than a third of the population (that's mostly condensed in the northern part of the province) but for whatever reason we're the only province who's govt is officially bilingual, so if you don't know french good luck getting a comfy office govt job, those jobs are reserved for TRUE FRENCH CANADIANS ONLY.
NB imo is a great example of a failed attempt at multiculturalism.

English will always be proud to be English.
French will always be proud to be French.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dalhousie reporting in.

Oh, this isn't a IOTBW thread. Halifax reporting in, then.

I was in that other thread

I'm fully bilingual, raised French, but I would never work for the government. I do agree that duality (like the whole schoolbus situation) is bullshit. I think that it's the parents' responsibility to instill pride in whatever language they chose, not the gov'ts, obviously. Unfortunately, if I said that in a place like Dieppe, I'd get run out of town in a heartbeat.

I'm not proud of either, being french or english. I'm proud of being white, and that's about it. I think I'm prouder of being an Acadian more than anything.

Have a bump, but I gtg. If you are at goodlife prospect this afternoon I'll be the guy in a black shirt doing squats. come fite me

The fact that French is so forced on English students is the main problem. I'm not sure how it works in French schools, I assume it's the same, but English schools having classes where the entire year is taught in French to a group of young English kids that have absolutely no aspiration to learn the language is fucking weird and a waste of time, money, and education that could be put somewhere else.
I swear to god all we would do was crossword puzzles that had French words in them and that was almost the entirety of the course. Every French teacher I've ever had was tormented and run out of class because the kids didn't care.

Caper living in PEI at the moment. How's she going boys?

Fuckin good bud, fortify your island.

>lard tunderin'
>I's de b'y
>da caaad
Fuckin' Newfie Land

Nobody wants to move to CB anyway. We fortified it with no jobs.

b'ys in newfoundland are like brothers to me, frig off

Trailer park boys has replaced culture with degeneracy. Don't be happy with the fact that the one show everyones proud of in the maritimes is one that enforces stereotypes of white degeneracy, addiction, alcoholism, and being a fucking retard.

>TPB
>enforcing anything
It's a comedy show ya dumb fag. Of course you'd be from NB too.

TPB is considered CANADA culture now, his point is correct & sound

There's a gun to my head, if I don't smoke weed all my friends will go away

I always feel for you Maritime brothers. The government has never been kind to you, although I appreciate the non separatists.

>if I don't smoke weed all my friends will go away
Dropping your pot smoking friends is a good idea desu

>TPB is considered CANADA culture now
nah bud, Canada has no culture besides Atlantic Canada and Quebec.

It's literally everyone

What does that mean? You're saying that TPB enforces nothing while also saying Atlantic Canada is the only English culture? So you don't think TPB has any effect on erasing our actual cultural heritage from memory to be replaced with degenerate TPB shiet?

iktf

I'm saying a comedy show doesn't degrade culture or enforce any kind of lifestyle.

>So you don't think TPB has any effect on erasing our actual cultural heritage from memory to be replaced with degenerate TPB shiet?
No you stupid fuck, of course I don't. What's actually replacing our heritage is the insane amount of immigrants being shoved into our lands. Get some perspective.

>I'm saying a comedy show doesn't degrade culture or enforce any kind of lifestyle.
You're a naive fool to think that the media consumed by a society isn't a reflection or display of the programming that has taken place

Will & Grace, for example, was a formative show in helping push the acceptance of gay culture in the minds of the average viewer, see: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html

The use of TV programming to control and influence is so old and easy - Goebbels would be shocked & impressed at what is taking place today

Do they come and invade our rural lands?
I'm pretty sure they come into our cities and schools which are too far gone to do anything about anyways.

I'm really not too worried about a couple thousand immigrants that came in when obongo was continuously giving the okay to predator drone their cities into dust.

I'm more worried about the mind game of the media crushing our values using degenerate ideas and killing our people with the normalization of alcoholism and the normalization of being fried 24/7 on pot that has ridiculous amounts more THC than it ever has before. You don't think to your full capacity if you're in a fucking THC bubble 24/7/365.

Can you tell me what TPB is actually enforcing in society? Selling dope from your hash driveway and keeping kitties in your shed?

Honestly, explain this to me. Has crime went up since TPB aired? Tell me.

>more worried about trailer park boys "destroying" our culture than immigrants who physically come to our provinces and don't assimilate, taking whatever backwards shithole culture they came from with them

just stop

Looks like you're not reading what I'm saying, friend

I'm reading exactly what you're writing you dumb fuck, and it's a complete load of shit.

You're honestly fucking retarded and you're making Maritimers look more retarded than we actually are. Go fuck yourself. You've yet to articulate an actual argument while at the same time ignoring what immigration has done to us. Kill yourself you miserable fuck.

Are you upset that you live a degenerate lifestyle yourself and your trying to justify it to me on a fuckin Mongolian noodle art trading forum?

I'm upset that you have shit in your eyes and ears. It's hard to imagine how retarded you have to be to blame cultural degradation on a single comedy show and say immigration doesn't bother you.

You sound like you're 15 years old.

I didn't say it didn't bother me, it's just not what I'm worried about or talking about AT ALL. Just because YOU want to talk immigration doesn't mean I want to, friend.

You're the one throwing insults trying to diminish what I said and you're calling me the child???

>I'm really not too worried about a couple thousand immigrants that came in when obongo was continuously giving the okay to predator drone their cities into dust.
Really? Sounds like it doesn't bother you too much.

>Just because YOU want to talk immigration doesn't mean I want to, friend.
I don't want to talk about it at all, I want you to understand unassimilated immigrants do more harm to a country than a singular television show that happens to be a comedy.

>You're the one throwing insults trying to diminish what I said and you're calling me the child???
Go cry about it.

You're either bait or just so fucking oblivious to what I've said.

>I want you to understand unassimilated immigrants do more harm to a country than a singular television show that happens to be a comedy.

It's almost like it all has some effect??? Isn't it crazy to think that more than one thing can be the source of white genocide? I have said absolutely ZERO about immigration being good for a country, I'm not completely ignorant. Obviously they bring their culture and ideals with them, but what about the RURAL AREAS that have almost NO foreigners whatsoever??? How are these people being effected by immigration other than what they read in the news?

You're acting as if dissemination of ideas can't be harmful to a society and that's just completely fucking stupid bud

>hurr what if we force a language onto the population instead of just allowing everyone to speak whatever language they want and go to schools with whatever language they speak

Sick province.

It's a really great idea that I hope gets enforced globally by some sort of shadow govt, I think this is the best step forwards for sure

You can go ahead and explain what kind of impact TPB had had on our society, culture and crime rates if you want. But I don't think you're capable.

shit, ive only ever seen an nb thread on Sup Forums once a couple years ago.

fredericton reporting in
i dont really see a problem with the bilingualism, but that might be because i speak french.

also moncton and edmunston is mostly french, same with bathurst. fredericton and saint john are pretty much the only primarily english cities.

Fredericton also happens to have the highest density of gays in NB. If the English can't into French just make them gay!

that explains the fucking rainbow on king street, looks like we have 2 queen streets now