When will the war begin...

not just riots
>gun shots in the streets

Civil war is almost here.

We must fight these cancer cells living in our beautiful country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PM8lcM8jeAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The innocent white supremacists are being suppressed. Their anti free speech ideologies deserve to be given free speech! We want to drive these niggers out of our land! But you can't decide where we can protest or what we can say! NOT IRONIC! REEEEEE!

>Civil war is almost here.
No it's not. Look at the loudest political people on social media. Nu males/woman and fat boomers. You think they are going to pick up a gun and fight? A civil war would be max 100 people vs 100 people while niggers and spics cause civil unrest on the side and 320 million people record it with their cell phones while talking shit on facebook.

WE must revolt !

What will it take to start one with them?

Nothing. Why do you guys not get this. It won't happen for 2 reasons.

1. People are complacent.
2. People act differently online then they do on purpose. Those old liberals who say the meanest shit online are completely different in person.

And just because media portrays a shit show does not mean it is a shit show irl.

you realise a civil war is when 5% of the entire population go to war on another 5%

the other 90% supply food and hideouts

and women cant fight

so i'd say its pretty close

The right for the most part has been waiting for this to happen for decades and then a large portion have handled guns since a young age.

it will soon happen trust me

>youtube.com/watch?v=5PM8lcM8jeAs

not close enough sadly

We are ready someone needs to make the first move

if antifa are the real nazis should't you guys love them?

Violate the N.A.P. and the consequences will never be the same

love them enough to kill em sure?

let it begin this country needs a cleanse

Hitler did nothing wrong
antifa are the modern nazis

therefore antifa did nothing wrong. Time of the rope is coming and you tards will be the first to be purged by Antifa SS

Bring it on I have fantasys of seeing you Antifa fuckers hang from the streets ;)

also Soon the purge will begin and Antifa will be deleted

your time is coming scum. You will be the first to hang by antifa. You scum are too lazy to get out of your basements to do something

I'll be waiting Antifa SCUM my right-wing allies will hunt you down

but I thought you were peaceful and only antifa are violent. How you gonna beat antifa if you are peaceful?

They have to attack first, or we will be charged with murder.

This picture is so mindblowingly stupid

This. This image. This is why grandpappy made me promise to NEVER let them take his guns. On his death bed. I made a blood oath.

What you brainlets don't get is that before the end of WWI Commie scum were intimidating and disrupting German public assemblies, which led to a need for a bunch of toughs to protect free speech. the Alpha's of these became the SA.
Butthurt- the Commie scum formed Antifa to protect themselves, dressed up as defending free speech against Nazi's by punching them
Sound familiar?

nice LARP