Average American here

Average American here.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiyanak
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/12/22/a-lot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/?utm_term=.f60d8475ee8d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_(musician)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Top left is poolish though

Oh come on, brittany is hot.

At least you’re not a hapa.

I love Brittany though

she's also 7/8 white

she'd be white according to the Nuremberg Laws.

it is this strange Thing. I cant put my finger on it, but some Kind of "uncanny valley", they dont look quite right

Brittany is /ourgal/ tho

how much % of nigger blood she has?

No im a better American, a yank
Get ride of that tired old flag rebel
There's no sacred land for conquered people.. Lol jk user

Less than 10.

why do you put the blame in children for things that are outside of their control? blame the parents, the children here are inocent you want it or not.

Youll grow up one day op.

>not looking at her face
>saddlebags
>push-up bra tits
>e-whore
>and generally attention whoring mongrel

Her eyes are so far apart

One is a baby, one is a teenage kid with Aspergers, one has huge lips, and one of them his hot af

Total bullshit desu. She is 1/4 black minimum. I DNA tested at 45% West African and I have skin whiter than hers

What time does sainsburys shut this evening? gotta get some milk but don't know if I should go now or later

Suit yourself faggot.

I love Venti and her sloth eyes

holy shit, and she still has these nigger features
no saving the white race

>I DNA tested at 45% West African

i don't like her because she's black

Nah, thanks for the offer mate, I've got a girlfriend and I'm not into dicksucking and pegging. Hope you find another one!

I would estimate she's 1/4-1/3 black.

For reference here is Mariah Carey who is 1/3 black

Anyone has that GIF of Brittany drawing her lips out?
Pls send bobs too

100 bucks says you are just as much of a virgin as everyone else on this board.

Her hair is naturally thick and almost nappy, those nigger hair follicle genes are still there.

Get the fuck out of here you microdick indian rapist.

This is btw. a slide thread, if you want fap material fuck off to Sup Forums

>Oh come on, brittany is hot.

>user gives up on having standards because some below-average octaroon seemed to share vaguely-similar political views on the internet, 2017 colorized

Her hair isn't nappy...

How could I proof it to you and be sure you'll send me the 100 bucks? I'm 30, not 12 or a retard.

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

Cherrypicking hard.

Go back to fucking your cousin XDDDDDDDD

You need to up the ante user. Send her 300 a week and shell probably fuck you.

You know what just forget it, i've lost interest.

Omega Boy - The Movie

Thats right

Almost. It has a strong nigger texture to it.

Pics?

Still whiter than the average American.

If only Germany had mastered the atomic bomb first...

Fucking tiyanak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiyanak

Like Sup Forums always does

Britanny Venti is a CUTE

nigs or mulatto nigs really are disgusting looking

Any pic where she is not camwhoring. You see her nigger hair in its natural nigger monkey ape nigger-nigger-NIGGER state.

Don't lump Venti in with these noglings. She's /ourthot/

this

Those people look disturbing. It’s like an uncanny valley feeling.

it's like a niglet painted white

she genuinely looks like shit
congratulations

Bet she identifies as black though.

>Average American

"roughly 3.5 percent of self-described white Americans have 1 percent or more African ancestry."

96.5% OF WHITE AMERICANS HAVE NO AFRICAN ANCESTRY

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/12/22/a-lot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/?utm_term=.f60d8475ee8d

Poor kids.

>tfw you just wanna nut inside some thick chocolate booty but you know your kids will be stupid or ugly

The titties tho.

"you want this ? yes ? only 50 Shekels, cmon man i Need my heroin today !"

There is nothing wrong with looking like a mutant caveman in 2017. Chinless congoid blubber-lip mongrels are the best.

>I find one person attractive
>you instantly think i'm some kind of basement dwelling autist
Why is everyone such a debbie downer?

Fellow American here.
How do I stop myself from racemixing too much?

hehe xd

She's albino

tyrone1

1/3 black?

How can you be 1/3 black?

>mixed race people are shit!
NO U

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_(musician)

Devoid of any family resemblance

Why does everyone like huge disgusting fat asses. What happened to liking healthy looking girls who dont sit on their asses and eat food all day?

Slash is pretty shit, he didn't write any of those hits, and he's a pretty mediocre and sloppy guitar player. Almost every other famous guitarist from the 80's can play circles around Slash. He's just famous because of his costume and hair.

Wow, maturity on Sup Forums? Must be the end.

Have you recieved the mark of the jew?

>liberal LARPing as a Nazi

you won't be spared prosecution in the coming purges

I'D BLEACH THAT WALL-EYED QUADROON ANY TIME.

Nope, she is a spawn of Sub-Saharan simians and North Caucasoid Aryans.

Two groups of people who have aboslutely nothing in common with each other genetically or phenotypically and they were brutally bastardazied to create a race of hybrid half-breed mutants.

fetal alcohol syndrome

It isn't about the skill you stupid faggot.
It's about the sound, and few guitar players can match Slash for sound.
Eddie Van Halen being a notable case.

Just because you can play circles around someone doesn't make you good. Rock isn't about technical skill. It's about sound.

If u guys can enable immigration, can you turn ut off back?

Disgusting genetic abomination.

Britanny's average face makes her tits look better than average. Her imperfections is what makes her beautiful imo.

>I have objectively awful taste
Neat post, beta boy.

Nop, she is 1/4 black

>people should have the same tastes as me
Go choke on a peanut.

Because you say gay shit like debbie downer.

These people look like they've been put through a genetic grinder.

she does not.

she went to Charlottesville.

Wow, so anybody can buy a JCM 800 and a Gibson and have his sound, great.

She's absolutely disgusting. She looks like those freaks we have here - the ones which come from those disgusting mixed relationships. She would have NOT been considered white during Apartheid. Everything from her nigger hair, to her nigger nose is absolutely vile.

I think his point is more, "look what you produce when you make inappropriate pairings." These people are scorning millennia of genetic and social custom and dooming their children to a lifetime of racial ambiguity amongst a species that is naturally and subconsciously divided along racial lines. Pretending otherwise makes you a willful idiot.

Whatever man.

Then why haven't they done it faggot?
Why didn't 99% of 80s/90s rock sound as awesome as GnR?
Just stop. You wanna hate a demographic so much you talk bullshit.

>She's absolutely disgusting.
Talk about bullshitting.
Sure, she's average. Most people are who aren't fat. Most people don't look like models.

Whiter than you Fritz. I don't have a drop of negro blood in me.

damn i wanna choke her with my fat white cock while making fun of her octoroon genetics

No. When you fuck a nigger the offspring is nigger, regardless of what you were. It's a nigger monkey baby

Well my friend, i understand where you are coming from, but you have to realize that well, life aint fair, in a perfect world everyone stay betwen their ethnic brethen and we keep peace or at least keep our own damm bussines, but sadly shit happens no matter what, you cant control chaos and just by understanding that people that people are stubborn by nature and the more you push something in one direction, some will ho the other way because “fuck you, thats why” like some sort of barbara streisand effect.

And sometimes people love to stick their dicks in something diferent, no matter how hard you try to control this, becsuse at the end of the day sexual energy its one of the strongest forces there are, and its naive to underestimate it.