Why dont they take in any refuges?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNtk6evE1cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iceland's advertising for the importation of exotic husbands

the question for any country should be why do they take in refugees

why should they?

they do, and they spread aids all over the place since their chicks hop on any foreign dick there is on this island for two reasons first getting cock second add fresh blood to their inbreed bloodpool Iceland is a lost cause.

They are inbreds, they could do with some exotic men to diversify their genepool.

You even know what sexual intercourse is? Shees, you're the elementary school kid.

They're already inbred little penguins.

false

youtube.com/watch?v=fNtk6evE1cY

its the same 2 sluts that burn the coal and ride the sand

Export your refugees back to Denmark, k thnx bai

Why do they make refuges?

8% of icelands population are immigrants and 6% of that is polish migrant workers 1% are asians mostly from nam and china and the rest is a mix of middle eastern and black

newfag, if you are too young to remember yesterday's news then fucking lurk more and kys

What are icelandic girls like? Thinking of doing an erasmus year at Reykjavik

Give me an Icelandic wife, I'm huwhite, trust me.

Iceland is fuckin great as a tourist, their women want cock just as bad as an ugly jap girl would want a white guy. Best thing is they are forward as all hell, prolly cuz they are used to tourists leaving the next day.

Most of them are ok but it is starting to look like the fresh 18-21 are turning sjw with all the shit that comes with that

Probably because they don't want to get their women raped?

just imagine if 5:17 had happened in the states
guy would be down on the ground and in chains before he could blink

Are they better or worse looking when compared with scandinavians?

how easy is it to learn the language there?

im trying to move in with my gf and her family

Iceland seems like a comfy country. Can't imagine what it would have been like to go to public school and not get basketballs thrown at you by haitian and dominican kids.

Better

faroe islands, malta, iceland, san tome, guam, american samoa, reunion, new Caledonia, french Polynesia..all very /comfy/

It's still a white language. So it would be hard for Americans to learn it.

i would say just about the same if not a little bit better

I tried to teach myself Icelandic almost 10 years ago. It is fucking hard. If you really study, you could get the basics down but it seems like it would take forever to become fluent. Thankfully most of them speak English.

yeah but if i live there?
American is white language

honestly the grammar is the only thing that is hard to learn but speaking is not that hard, most of the people that i know learned to speak fluently in 2 years

I dream of turning my nation into a real Mother Base and save Europe

>save Europe
Based, please save us first

>56%
nice try pendejo

ingrid and astrid are such sluts

Bossu...

What was his name again?

How pricey is Iceland to travel in? I don't want to live there, just want to visit there at least once in my life.

Because they are not cucked into stupidity like my flag

Literally a island in the middle of nowhere

like 700

Because they're not in the EU you retard. Plus Iceland is extremely conservative country

very expensive if you buy food at the tourist places.

do you have fast food?

yes plenty (not mcdonalds though) but other chains like KFC, Dominos, subway. Also we have one Costco store so those who have membership card should bring it with them.

wait..where did mcdonalds go..why is it gone?

in 2008 or so when the currency crashed so importing the meat became expensive. somehow no one has bothered to open again. but recently we got dunkin donuts and kripsy kreme.

REEEEEEEEEE open a new burger chain

there is no shortage of burgers though. many local burgers that are bigger and better :)