Why are we not taking this bigger? Why not pool some resources and rent billboards and things...

Why are we not taking this bigger? Why not pool some resources and rent billboards and things? We could reach millions with our concentrated autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a billboard wouldn't be a bad idea, people won't be able to just tear it down.

I've looked into it a bit, you can rent a digital billboard for ~280 bucks for a week. Or at least in my area

>a billboard wouldn't be a bad idea, people won't be able to just tear it down.
Isn't this benign message getting angrily torn down the point of using a benign message? We're demonstrating that our opponents literally hate every white person.

>Isn't this benign message getting angrily torn down the point of using a benign message?
Yes, imagine how much they'll chimp out at a billboard. It might even get msm coverage

That and news articles and outrage on social media.
The city that I postered hasnt made a peep. Maybe its okay to be white. Which is good I guess.

We need to keep pushing

you fucking idoits.

the MSM knows its a troll, they are literally posting the OC.

clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/Sup Forums-troll-movement-hits-rocky-river-with-its-ok-to-be-white-signs

Easy on the sperging there. This is just giving us more publicity.

>cleverscene
Not really msm is it?

Don't die on me

It still works, it sparks conversations about the validity of the phrase itself

This is just more publicity

Why don't you guys make a "he will not divide us" flag style thing with what you got
A white flag that says "its okay 2 be white" flamming arrogantly in the wind
Place them all over & watch leftist try (& fail) to retrieve them
BTW not a shill,just giving out a neet idea

That is a neat idea...

>Msm
>Literally who

You retards don't understand this is anathema to good goys. they are truly lost, your best bet it to get them totally uninterested in anything so they don't become a problem. They will never be an ally, as they are unprincipled people with short attention spans. Bread and circus tier.

Because escalation always makes it worse. ALWAYS. You'll get some 90 IQ dipshit who dresses it up with swastikas or some shit to make it more "directed" as a message, ruining the simplicity and mass appeal of it. They're the people that poison every fucking well with their shitty thought processes about how to "improve" something that is proven to work as-is. That's the problem in a nutshell: people want to escalate things all the time instead of appreciating the brilliance of a simple and effective campaign that can be completely ghosted with no negative tie-ins to unsavory groups.

LEAVE. IT. BE. Do not alter it, do not enhance it. It's effective and good and at the right level to penetrate minds and change the mental discourse of people in the middle. You taint it and you'll lose minds faster than you can gain them.

WORKING
AS
INTENDED

leave it be ffs

>Because escalation always makes it worse. ALWAYS
But I'm literally talking about a billboard that's an exact copy of the sign. Just "it's okay to be white" and that's it.

>some 90 IQ dipshit who dresses it up with swastikas or some shit
It's inevitable now.

I really hate this, y'all. White Pride World Wide was a much better position. This sounds too pleading and not coming from a position of strength and reality at all.

Are people sure the commies aren't trying to start this meme to make whites look apologetic and weak?

The people you want this directed at are the younger gens and they only pay attention online. Social media and Youtube, other digital spots are the best chances for high returns. Forcing this into those echo chambers is a grenade in a windowless room, it'll snap anyone who isn't brain-dead out of their trance.

There were two terrorist attacks today. Also your posters are probably torn down. We need glue or stickers the next time.

This is either a poor psy op or you don't get it

And it's a terrible idea, because it pushes it too far. How do you not understand this, you fucking brainlet? The level of it right now is perfect because it cannot be investigated or pinned on anyone. You add a money trail to it, or make it so the wider media discusses it and ties it into god knows what through sheer influence and deception on their end, and everything that made the campaign effective will shatter to pieces. Even if you think that you can do a billboard anonymously (you can't) there will be a crack that emerges and will be exploited, and then we lose the simplicity of the whole thing. Fringe movements like this operate on a razor's edge between effectiveness and failure, and right now the balance is set and it works.

Anybody that looks at this and thinks that they can improve it needs to step back and realize that they themselves are a problem for the cause. It's nothing but ego telling you that you can contribute and make it better. Pic related.

>e're demonstrating that our opponents literally hate every white person.
Literally no one gives a FUCK you stupid inbred white hicks! No major news company has reported this or or even the liberal students of color on campuses that you so vehemently despise.

White people do you kike.

maybe because the idea behind its effectiveness is anonimity

maybe we could start gathering photos of public places like libraries and universities and pubs and start photoshopping the posters, then resharing them on social media via sockpuppet accounts, to make the movement look even larger

>because it pushes it too far.
How is that pushing anything?

Bumping

Wrong

Did you not read my post, you moron? Here's your homework: re-read it 10 times until it soaks into your brain. Fine points to pay attention to and ask yourself:

>is a money trail bad?
>is anonymity good?
>is it important to keep it small enough to prevent it from being twisted by the media?

Christ.

>maybe because the idea behind its effectiveness is anonimity
How do you figure?

Lmao he just got rekt

Why are you so worried about the msm "twisting" it? They literally do that shit 24/7. Why would it be a sudden death blow to this?

>Get into pissing match with far left wing idiots who don't have any influence
>Display rampant immaturity and lack of critical thought
>Annoy those with actual influence, pushing them away from your cause

Fucking bravo. Please, continue...

>>Display rampant immaturity and lack of critical thought
>its okay to be white
Wew

the entire point of this is you can't "twist it"
it's as innocuous a message as you can get

>thinks implications don't exist and his actions and claims exist in a vacuum

Tendies on the floor, bruh.

>implications
That's the whole point of this

*CNN Primetime airs*

Hello, a recent trend where white supremacists are posting antagonizing messages has surfaced.

A recent thread on Sup Forums encouraged white supremacists to blah blah blah blah in an effort to incite hatred and cause violence

Continues for 20 more minutes as they show the blatant intent behind the messages.

Done. Twisted.

Brilliant.

Shills begone
Nobody but delusional leftists think this is offensive. If anything people will say
>Hey theres nothing wrong with "It's okay to be white"
>Must be fake news

>Why are you so worried about the msm "twisting" it?
This shows how dangerous your mindset is and how limited your understanding of it all is. Project ahead. You have the power to do it. Why is a money trail bad? Answer the question truthfully, and you'll have stopped your idea in its tracks.

You can twist the humans behind it. That's the entire point of the campaign, that it's nothing but untraceable people that did it. Put a face under scrutiny and it unravels and every time another similar campaign is undertaken the media can plaster a person's face on there to counteract.

What about you? Say you finance the billboard. People know your name, then they check your social media, who you are friends with, the articles you've shared, then some lesser friends get a minute of potential fame by retelling anecdotes or things that you said, maybe a few text messages you sent 5 years ago, or a photo of you doing something a few years back that has now retroactively been deemed offensive by the PC Police. Now you're the face of the whole thing to the public. Is it innocuous anymore?

Jesus fuck, why do you people never think more than 2 steps ahead on this shit?

REEEE YOURE A SHILLLLLL

Fuck off, autist. If anything the ones saying to do it are the shills. It's blatantly gonna be a bad choice....

This. People will have to confront the question "Is being white OK?" The people who publicly respond "Hell-no" will only out themselves for what they are: anti-white people, who in the future will become racial minorities in their own countries due to chronically low birth rates.

This is genius.

>Hello, a recent trend where white supremacists are posting antagonizing messages has surfaced.
>A recent thread on Sup Forums encouraged white supremacists to blah blah blah blah in an effort to incite hatred and cause violence
>Continues for 20 more minutes as they show the blatant intent behind the messages
Eventually they're going to show the sign. And then even the most asleep normie would realize how retarded that kind of a reaction is for such a neutral message. It's the exact same reaction we've seen so far on Twitter, just on a bigger scale. I can't tell if you're slow or a shill.

>hurrrr the sign only says this!!!
>the manchild equivalent of "I'm not touching you"

K, go for it, bud. I tried.

>Why is a money trail bad?
Fucking hell, money trail aside, why is this bad? We can cross that bridge when we get there.

shitposting irl
its the future none of us foresaw
memewar 3.0 to the streets

You've yet to present a solid argument for why this is bad. A money trail would just be a risk to whoever actually paid for it. The msm twist is going to happen anyway, stop being afraid of taking it bigger.

Because you push any moderate away by showing, as I stated, the manchild equivalent of "i'm not touching you."

It's a blatant attempt at provocation that ignores legitimate racial issues the society we live in faces and instead makes it a stupid boiled down black and white that anyone can see is as well thought out as the leftist crap. People with basic critical thought won't think you made a great point. They'll think you're just as dumb as the SJWs you hate.

But as I said, go for it. Your funeral.

>lets buy billboards all over texas
yes pls

This could be our greatest moment. Do NOT let this movement die

>legitimate racial issues
Lmao I didn't think you could lose all credibility with a single post, but you did

You read my mind

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

WE MLK JR NOW NIGGAS

>We can cross that bridge when we get there
You really are a low intelligence person, aren't you? That line of thought it pretty much the hallmark of losers, criminals, failures, and other social blights. Think about who you are put in league with when you talk like that and are incapable of seeing the bigger picture, or understanding projected consequences. You ARE "them" whether you like it or not.

Amazing how little self-awareness you truly possess. Best of luck with your fliers, dude.

so was this just a random idea or response to something?

Buying a print in the LA times general announcement section

tons of empty ones in random cities that are cheap

Not a bad idea. The 5 words is the best shit pol has come up with for a long time now.

>Having to lie to white people to get them to like themselves

People might get hurt trying to take them down. That's dangerous!

They do that every day and people don't even care, our signal boosts stronger when they try to label anything as white supremacist hate.

You are such a shit shill, or huge fucking retard. Either way you're not the media visionary you think are and stop stinking up the thread.

Sure thing dude. Best of luck passing out them fliers or getting caught putting them up. I'm sure you'll be just as tough in person when they call you in. God bless!

>spews ad hominem
>no explanation or counter argument
Nice

Can you stfu already? You are making this thread annoying to read.

>Stop ruining my retarded circle jerk!
No.

>when they call you in
Lolwut
At the very most that's a fine for unauthorized posting or something

>when they call you in
for what faggot? you haven't managed to get rid of the first amendment yet

It's okay to be white is the best thing this board has done since capture the flag. Great job, lads

why are they so rustled?

Lel, because they're afraid of white people waking up

>thinks first amendment will prevent him getting in trouble with Uni
>thinks they won't just call it graffiti to make it against the contract you signed

You're not the first people to try something like this, kiddo.

I was actually looking at Houston area, not as cheap, but huge exposure

not all of us have signed away our right to due process

if you do you're a fucking idiot

You can't get "called in" for posting flyers you stupid fuck. You are a massive retard shitting up the thread. Please fuck off to reddit where you can pool yourself with similarly enlightened individuals.

>from 2D to 3D. What kinda magic iz dis?

>uni
Definitely not an American. Also, the school I graduated from 2 years ago is gonna be mad at me? Oh no

It would be nice if someone hacked a big website

>saying its okay if you're white will push moderates away

That person is literally advocating genocide while complaining about a non-existent supremacy.

Go for it. Good luck!

Let me just fire up hack_a_big_site.py

The counter argument is plastered all throughout this thread. Just because you ignore posts doesn't mean that they don't exist. Highlight my ID and read my posts instead of going the tumblr route and boohoo'ing over ad hominem, you ninny. I clearly stated everything that needed to be said and thoroughly shot down the idea. You even acknowledge that in when you said:
>money trail aside
That's you admitting defeat on your idea, right there. You never posed an argument against it, or explained how it could be overcome. Right now, you're in ego spin control mode and refuse to see the obvious because it hurts your original idea. That's fine. But understand that you are stupid at the end of this and all will be forgiven.

>be someone
>it's okay to be white.
Seems the train bridge is gonna need a repainting, senpai.

Let em go for it. It'll be cool seeing more "faces of Sup Forums" when it blows up in their face after getting suckered into being a fall guy for trolls.

I tried.

>Seems the train bridge is gonna need a repainting, senpai.
Oh fuck nigga, they'd lose their shit.

>fall guy
You're literally retarded

Dude, nice! You showed me bruh! One up_donald for you!

So the biggest issue is the money trail? I haven't got that far into it, but that could be as easy as paying in cash.

This is why everybody laughs at these threads. It's "muh welfare" all over again.

Blank white paper posting has potential for best outrage

Also this. Seeing libbies get pissed off at blank paper would be amazing.

more of austin around nov 4th bc thats antifas route

That's pretty soon, not sure how long getting one would take

Keep the billboard vague. Let the visuals speak. This will also keep the guard dog censors oblivious. It's more of an artistic expression.

mobile billboards are 3k

This, so much. We remain totally pacifist and nonplussed about it all, no violence, no outcry. We're going for the greatest ratio of bait:butthurt, smallest bait, maximum butthurt, their winning play is not reporting and letting it fade into obscurity - but as MSM continues to demonstrate, they just can't resist a good meme.

Keep putting posters up, small things, easily defensible and innocuous things, "It's okay to be white" should be a universal "sure thing".

Continue with the plan, let's see how far they'll allow this to escalate. More posters, in more obscure and hard to rip down locations, regularly. Gently gently.

bump

There needs to be a general for this