What exactly goes on in these countries? They're so quiet. TOO quiet

What exactly goes on in these countries? They're so quiet. TOO quiet.

Should we "deal" with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rl8zQw1m7zc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Aktobe_shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=ywzQectJ_P0
youtube.com/watch?v=4D2Az8wGSQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipalatinsk_Test_Site
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ofc the burger wants to "deal" with them, and just a few days ago Kazakhstan said they'd change their language from Cyrillic to latin.If you see their cities like Astana and Almaty you'll see it's a pretty nice country. They're developing quite rapidly and with a lot of aid thanks to China. The other stans are still hurt by the Soviet Union just like Eastern Europe but they'll certainly get back up eventually and once they change their government. I'd say they were the worst affected by Communism compared to Eastern Europe. I would love to visit Ashgabat and Astana and Almaty though

Nothing resource poor an inconsequential

Kazahk is one of the top 10 countries in the world for exporting minerals

Oh really?

>Tajikistan
>too quiet
There is an old hypothesis that tajiks invented the vast majority of jew-related conspiracy theories to draw public attention away of their cabal

I have to recheck it's either for exporting or for how much it has. Do remember that a lot of minerals come from Russia and Kazakhstan is bordering Russia and China

>t. TajIDF

Kazakhstani citizen abroad here.
Kazakhstan is just a little bit poorer than Russia. The other 4 -stans are poor and mostly export low-skilled workers to KZ and Russia, basically the local equivalent of Mexico.

One of the 4 smaller ones had that "White Capital" or something.

Meh. Kazak is Russian Fodder. They have too many Russians there. They will be consumed soon, just depends when Russia feels comfortable. They'd probably gladly join, too. They'd do much better under Russia.

The others? Muslim/Chinese fodder. Will wallow and maybe that balkanized area will grow as Iran/Afghanistan/China maybe fall apart. Just depends when Japan reaches singularity and builds wardrones to destroy China.

>We're knights of the round table
>We dance whenever able

Do you feel that Borat represented your country accurately.

Its a future hotbed of terrorism and conflict due to dwindling resources, poverty, and outside influence.

Anything we do will only make things worse

Astana isn't as cool as you think.
90% of all the cool stuff you see on google images is located on one street.

ONE
STREET.

Is that a serious question?

I've seen videos, nobody in the streets apparently one side of Astana is super poor, I just want to visit but I'm not expecting Shanghai

ofc not, it's a joke.Didn't even know you existed until I saw the movie, the movie is actually set in Romania

what is the nightlife like in these cities?

But thanks for acknowledging we were once rich and relevant.

No thanks, we're good

Yeah. Actually, if it weren't for Cohen, far fewer people would know we exist.
The officials got butthurt at him at first, but then tourism skyrocketed, and they started praising him for "placing Kazakhstan on the world map".

>apparently one side of Astana is super poor,
Nah, not really, the salaries there are pretty good.

>nobody in the streets
Idk, when I visited Astana last year, it was a fucking human anthill. I think I haven't once had the luxury of sitting down in a bus, they would always arrive packed.

Well i've never been there, these are just things i've been told and from videos and pics of Astana, I just like visiting countries that not many tourists go to.

I bant. I have a respect for your history and a desire to know more.
My minor is in your language btw

If you want to visit Kazakhstan, better go to Almaty if you have to choose. The same commieblockistan as Astana, but at least there's some nice mountains.

>switching to l*tin

yeah deal with them

I really don't think "quiet" is a bad thing in this day and age. I mean, would you not agree?

Except they're not quite at all, the Western MSN just never reports on them because literally no one in the West gives a flying fuck what happens there. There's also a really nasty three way civil war going on the in Central African Republic right now, when was the last time you heard about it? Never, because no one gives a fuck what happens in the Central African Republic so long as neocons don't try to get America involved in it.

I really liked this travel log series from a few years ago. Its BBC so has to be taken with a pinch of salt, but it is pretty informative from a tourist perspective.

MEET THE STANS
youtu.be/Rl8zQw1m7zc

answer like it is please

Agar o'zbekcha bola alsam, qazaqstanda ham kishilar bilan gapiralayman mu?

I bet Lowe's wishes it was their truck

wait so are they white or sandniggers/steppeniggers

Yana bir su'al, hazir ko'praq Qazaq kishilar Chin tilini o'rganadilarmi?

Disgusting (((people))) and a lot of whores

Read Otoyomegatari and find out.

Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Kyrgyzs and Turkmens are Turkic, Tajiks are Iranian.

i saw google images of them and they all look mongolian
so steppe niggers it is

chinkish/mongolish turk with a little bit of slav gene mixed, using cyrilics, while embracing Islam (not conservative tho)

Uzbekistan exports terrorists

Turkmenistan hates the media at like NK levels

why would they embrace islam
are they retarded

Mongolia half the population lives in one city

Kyrgyzstan i have no idea

See Golden Horde on Wikipedia

Yes. Kazakhs are the most Mongol-looking, Turkmens - the least Mongol-looking.
Tajiks don't look Mongolian at all, so they're rather sand coons than steppeniggers.

>tfw partially roach and can somewhat understand this

Kazakhstan is the hockey power of Asia.

damn it's really weird seeing gradients of steppe and sand nigger genes
kinda like a rainbow

Well they are Turkic afterall. What boggles me is that Turkey people do not look alike 'Turkic' at all...

Kek I never learned Turkish, but Uzbek, Uyghur and ancient Turkic/Uyghur. Want to study Anatolian tho

Artificial shitholes that Russia should re-annex.

I've been to turkey, the east is pretty white while the West is sand niggery

>9th largest country in the world by land area

What an achievement.

/ourcity/

Oops I meant the east is sand niggery and the West is whiter

They mind their own fucking business, if only (((USA))) would do the same.

you can still spot a turk subhuman 10/10 times

If you want to know how Afghanistan heroin gets to Europe, it's through these countries.

hapa breeding grounds

What I mean as turkic is chinkish with a little bit of white trait. Idk who is the real turkic, but considering you guys share Turan culture yet look very different, that surprise me.

Oh I wish we were isolationists too. That way no one else could reap the benefits. It was a mistake to export any of our tech. Oh, and we should let the rest of the world eat itself up over mass immigration and islamification. good luck

CUTE
the males probably look terrible though

>Should we "deal" with them?
Fucking amerigoy. Deal with your pedojews, you cunt.

>artificial
It has an ancient cultural identity and people you retarded commie.

user who lived in almaty for 4 years here
So umm they had a lot of crisis.Devaluation of tenge from 250 tenge=1$ to 400-500=1$ so yeha it was f-up.Second A shit load of companies open up in Kazahstan because its close to China.Third most people talk russian Kazakh is taught only in school and is needed if you want to get a gov.job.4th Most people are a mix of Russians Kazakhs etc.Its Multicultural,"protects" rights of Atheists and doesnt like gay people...Oh and the president is a dictator(26-27 years in office)Very nice

Turkic is more of a language grouping than a racial one, Turks can understand like half of the Azerbaijani language and Azeris are far more Asiatic than Turks

>resource poor
>australian education
Turkmenistan has a a lot of gas, Kazakhstan has oil, uranium.

Don't mind this retarded, we usually aren't concerned about anything that isn't America related

They need some freedom.

>ignoring Tuva and Yakutia
Sad!

Ancient culture of nomadic steppeniggers who piss on everything but their horses. disgusting. Russia should send them all the gulags to live as slaves, at least that way they'll do something useful.

>Azeris
i've been there and they 100% don't
literally carbon copies of roaches
which is really funny considering they hate the roaches over some shitty mountain

Isn't one of them ruled by a crazy dictator who wrote his own bible and wants to go to space?

Kazakhstan had Muslim terrorism last year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Aktobe_shootings

Are you kidding? They didn't even film in Kazakhstan, have you ever wondered that people didn't even look remotely Kazakh?

youtube.com/watch?v=ywzQectJ_P0

How about Huns? Some claim that they are from Central Asia and they had turkic culture.

Also being Indonesians, it's pretty funny considering that we're asians but much browner than chink and dont have slanted eye, indian-asian mixed culture and we're majority Islam. Lel. What a combination

More like an exception, Kazakhstani Muslims are the cucked type. Uzbekistanis, on the other hand, are known to massively join ISIS.

Xiongnu = Huns

Kazakhs are by far the strangest of central Asia and by far the whitest because if Russian admixture, I personally know some kazakhs who look like your typical blue eyes slav but speak a Turkic language, it's so fucking strange

I remember there were shootings in almaty too.

Niyazov Turkmenbashi?

the nyc and sweden truck attacker were both uzbek

Isn't Kazahstan a russian nuclear poligon? I heard russians radiated hundred thousands of people and performed medical tests on them.

*Ylvis - big in Kazahstan :D:D:D:

youtube.com/watch?v=4D2Az8wGSQk

yeah

Sporcle. Sporcle is based there.

If by cucked you mean they worship Allah by pouring vodka in a fire and circling it 7 times

yep there is Semipalatinsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipalatinsk_Test_Site

Are the current hungarians is the real successor of huns? They kinda claim to be tho

They are not embracing Islam now. They've been Islamic for centuries. But I heard there's revival of Tengrism in Kazakhstan.

There's no real successor to them since they were a confederation a la Chinggis Khan and the Gokturks, they lived on in many places dispersed in the West

Main exports are minerals and jihadists. Hard to "deal with" since they're all just satellite states of Russia. Not that you'd want to "deal with" them, that's a hornet's nest that you do NOT wank to poke.

any neopagan religion is just larping retardation that won't take off

Yes and even some good tengriist folk metal

hungarians are entirely white
literally honorary slavs