They're going to make anonymous posting illegal, Sup Forums

They're going to make anonymous posting illegal, Sup Forums....

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/10-31-17 Watts Testimony.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
ted.com/talks/christopher_m00t_poole_the_case_for_anonymity_online/transcript
youtube.com/watch?v=a_1UEAGCo30&vl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-anarchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't gonna do shit.

>Digital forgeries
He couldn't be talking about the piss story in the dossier could he?

we're not anonymous except to eachother

yawn, so we'll switch to ham radio or newsletter format

trying to slap down the 1st, hilarious

this is some straight up orwellian shit. Surely they don't believe what they're saying

He's talking about Russian involvement, in general, in trying to influence elections. In the most recent election, they were pro-Trump to try to destabilize the USA.

Instead just funnel them all through here, they will go wacko in short order.

THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE YOU RETARD

Sup Forums is owned by a japanese man and the servers are outside the US
no need to worry yet

What about the fact Obama tried to hack into 20+ states?

Free speech is a right. Anonymous speech isn't.

It should be, but it isn't.

What about heads of European governments openly endorsing Hillary?

Russia is the liberal Babadook.

It doesn't specify user or not, just free speech.

I for one want to thank our Kremlin Kompromat shitposting friends for helping us defeat the Wicked Witch of the West even if that wasn't you intention.. keep up the good work .

>Using Russian Narrative to derail Truth and exposing Govt/Deep State kikery

Basically just some butthurt faggots who wishes we all watched cable television instead of thinking for ourselves.

oy vey! the goyim are exposing us.

eh whatever, it was fun while it lasted

>that drive Kremlin narratives
What the fuck.
Nobody told me we were working for Russia.
Where the fuck is my money Putin?

If Trump thought it was legit, he would have his FBI prosecute it. Election fraud is a big deal.

Endorsements aren't a crime. Both Hillary and Trump had endorsements from foreigners, such as Nige.

If people in the campaign colluded with foreign governments to hack the Clinton emails or commit other crimes, that is still a crime even if they didn't do the hack themselves. It's like hiring a hitman.

Just host Sup Forums in another country

Simple

SC has held anonymous speech is protected.

Clint Watts is a massive faggot

>shitposting FOR FREE
Pretty pathetic

'Power ....falshoods and tarnish trust in democratic institutions'

MMBLAAAHH!!...

The internet -- as we know it -- won't be around much longer. This level of freedom is a threat they just won't allow much longer. They are going to literally 'Shut it down!'

Wrong.

Yeah the shilling here is insane, especially the Hildawg threads. They need to find that South african guy who made of all them. I read somewhere hes a native Zulu speaker but he tricked them into hiring him to create Hildawg memes.

this

Should be talking about the made up British piss dossier or the israel and saudi money to candidates and other countries leaders giving support to Hillary or goddamn israel with a fucking lobby party and double citizen politicians in our country.

They were complacent about the Internet, thinking it was useless, until Trump won by using the Internet. That's why they're freaking out about it, they were caught off guard and want to maintain their power.

How insidious. The US just interferes in other people's politics by arming terrorists to slaughter countless innocent people.

>Clint Watts
>Slate, CBS, Buzzfeed correspondent

he can eat shit and die this faggot doesn't have any power.

the libs have no idea how badly that will backfire. when everybody is forced to be public on the internet, people who are better than the libs at journalism, art, videos, music, literally everything, will be forced to be public and forced into creating a brand, and forced into being competition for attention whoring libs, who will be completely destroyed by the far superior talent of those who just wanted to be left alone.

These rascals started off by screeching about "RUSSIA HACKING OUR ELECTIONS!!!!!" and it has since been watered down to "RUSSIA MADE A PICTURE AND POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!"

And they STILL don't even have any evidence that Russia even did THAT. The MSM is pathetic in every way.

We the KGB now...

umm sweetie they already uncovered an operation of 73 Russian operatives posing as black women on Twitter

Unless POTUS gets rid of the Deep State, they will continue to encroach on the most fundamental right - the freedom of information.

His "tiered" system is flawed, anyone w/ bias (a human nature flaw) can make a site like CNN.com 5/5 stars and labeled (((trustworthy))).

WikiLeaks has been a reliable and my go to.

u r very dumb

>Unnamed sources say

Kill them already.

The laws are written to be interpredted that Sup Forums or other troublemakers are Russian agents or whatevs and can then be fucked with or just shut down.
HR 6393 , NDAA , section 500 .

HASN"T ANYONE HEARD OF THE MEMES --

ITS ON THE INTERNET SO IT HAS TO BE TRUE

or

DONT TRUST EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET.

I DON"T UNDERSTAND IT.

I'm betting since Hillary was paid off by Russian uranium one scandal and paid Russians secretly to make fake dossier that odds are more likely that Russia WANTED Trump to lose and Hillary to win but employed backwards tactics.
In soviet Russia, propaganda disses YOU.

Implying it wasn't just beady eyed banter.

>kremlin
Holy fuck can they shut up about this made up Russia bs. This is the weakest way of making it look like millions of Americans don't no longer trust their gov.

And that's a good thing. :)

They're gonna go after sock accts and unverified emails. We have to stop them.

So, they are now going with "Sup Forums wrote the Pissgate doc" line? Are they laying the groundwork that it originated here so they can inoculate WFB/HRC/Steele? I saw the meme texts when the BF dump happened, but also saw lots of subversion attempts saying anonimoose wrote the pisstape stuff? Sounds like the people claiming that 4chins wrote it were probably FGPS trying to get out ahead of the story, and this is the official rebuttal.

If you believe anything you read from an anonymous source, whether it is on a basket-weaving forum or the NY Times, then that's your own fault.
Honestly thought they do not understand the shitstorm they will create by ending anonymity on the internet. First, it will be practically impossible. Devs will just create new ways to communicate anonymously. Congress doesn't understand the scale of laws they'd have to make to make everyone's name known everywhere. Anonymity is a massive, massive thing in games, a bazillion dollar industry, and no one will be able to regulate it away. Someone will just find a loophole and everyone will flock to whatever is made exploiting it.

The only real way to end anyonymity is to shut down the internet and of course also prosecute newspapers who quote anonymous sources and booksellers who publish anonymous books.

if Polit Corrness dies then what's wrong with namestamping?

shit i'd let the gov know I hate blacks
there wont be a black pres ever again so
WE Guuuuud

Where do I apply for shilling and how much a post?

Why does no one point out that:

If Russia, a country with a GDP comparable to Italy, less than New York State en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
can "hack" or "influence" our democratic electoral process,
why is our tax dollars funding "intelligence" agencies?
Why do we have an FBI or CIA if they let a little shithole like Russia "hack our election"?
What if China had turned it's millions of hackers and world-leading supercomputers on us?
Did no other country besides Russia "hack" us? Did North Korea not buy a single facebook ad?
What about our greatest ally, Israel? Did the infamous Mossad "influence" the election in any way?

How would it be possible to prevent "interference" in the democratic process in an age of the internet and social media? This applies to states within the US too, as states can influence the votes in other states to make blocs, ect. How can intrastate voter interference be prevented?

It's fake news bruh, don't try to reason and understand it.

Just reject it completely. With jews you can't win.

They've never understood any of this. They can't even figure out how to TAX the Internet, and they're really good at taxing things. That's like their specialty. When it comes to things like anonymity, they're just totally out to sea.

Their best bet would be to farm it out to their CIA stooges like Googal and use other methods to shut down competitors. But as soon as they get serious about something like that, we'll just shift to new technologies that don't even use them. We're all carrying around routers that 1995 network admins would have killed for.

Here's some jewish faggot making a case for anonymity
ted.com/talks/christopher_m00t_poole_the_case_for_anonymity_online/transcript

youtube.com/watch?v=a_1UEAGCo30&vl=en

activism.net seems to be down, so here's info on the Crypto-anarchist manifesto:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-anarchism

> "Kremlin" everywhere on Sup Forums
These fucks need to kill themselves

First amendment cases usually get a solid win in court don't they? Or so I've read

>accuse them of what we are guilty of

did alinsky come back just to write that?

Lack of transparency in Congress and the rest of Washington is the cause of distrust. Even after saying that, they’ll still blame everyone else but themselves.

as a red-blooded american the only nations in the middle east I want to see bombed into glass are Israel and Saudi Arabia. kikes and arabs are human garbage. Those people are the true threats to my freedom, as are all the powerhungry corrupt traitors that inhabit the Washington Swamp. Also, fun fact, ShareBlue had connections to China--Hillary's campaign was being in part funded by the enemy Chinese government. Where's the outrage over that?