The white women is the beautiful creature in the world and I want to breed with one even though I'm black and this is a...

The white women is the beautiful creature in the world and I want to breed with one even though I'm black and this is a problem because?

has to do with your lack of personal hygiene

post a timestamp of your hand. Otherwise, you're white.

I shower everyday and brush my teeth 2 times a day

Because rape is illegal

Not this time.

It's a problem because you are a goddamn ape.

Because you cannot breed beautiful white women duh.

These are not arguments

Timestamp needed

Because by doing that white women will cease to exist. Mulatto nigger-looking babies is the last thing we want

because you destroy the beauty forever obviously

Looks like a white american's hand to me.

>The white women is the beautiful creature in the world
>is the beautiful

This is how I know you're a nigger. Also, sage.

Because then your kids will be ugly mongrels.

Look, you nigger, if you breed with that "the most beautiful creature" you will only degrade the product. Clearly.

It's a problem because they are considerably less likely to choose you as a partner. The odds are really against you. Good luck ma nigga. Avoid any white women that approach you. They are TRASH.

Your genes are trash.

*Is the most
Happy?

Because if all niggers think like you, there will be no white women anymore. So keep to your own you fetish nigger.

It's weird but even a hot chick like this will only have a hotness lifespan of like 10-15 years.

She'll probably be a useless, annoying wrinkle bag for 50-65 years of her life.

Because we don’t want your subhuman nigger mutt babies with ballsack hair on top of their head and low iq to roam the earth you dumb turdboy

You know this proves your inferiority.

You just admitted of being inferior since you know white women and therefore white man are the most beautiful

You subhuman low IQ valueless little shit, no pretty white women will ever look at you

Killyourself

>this is a problem because
Because you and your brethren can cause the degradation of the European race until white women, the most* beautiful creature in the world, will go extinct.
If Africans would have had the ability to grasp concepts you'd quickly see how simple foresight dictates that you should not destroy the only race that has advanced humanity during the last 4000 years with your poison genes.
Hope this helps, nigger.

>Doesn't understand instructions

Definitely a nigger.

The nigress women is the beautiful creature in the world and I want to colonize one even though I'm white and this is a problem because?

Because your children will be abominations and you'll be slowing the progress of creating more beautiful white women for future generations. You seem intelligent enough to recognise greatness but unfortunately you were dealt a shit hand in life, admire from afar nigger. Sorry.

Oh nvm that's white American LARPing

you'd flush your genes down the toilet

It's not bro, that's what I'm trying to say

I though he was German. But you're right, he probably isn't Muslim

underrated

I have this feeling that Latina women are going to be the standard of beauty in the future.

I think partially due to the desired body type changing. White women are having to get ass implants and lip injections..

Finns > Whites.

Beaners and Brazilian monkeys do that shit more than white women. As far as the ass implants go.

>in the future

the USA, Venezuela, and Puerto Rico are the top 3 nations with more Miss Universe titles, and all 3 are Latino countries

>Finns

Gas yourself
sage
sage
sage

Fuck I hate my country. It isn't enough that its "culture" is absolutely trash, its population is absolute trash etc, they are proud of being trash.
Believe it or not ameribro, I'm treated as a foreigner if I go to places like Rio de Janeiro. I was born in a German town in the south, so I'm quite different than them. As a matter of fact, whatever big city I go to niggers stare me like I'm da eeebil white man. Then they call me cracker and try to rob me. And then there has been a big national anti gun campaign for at least 10 years, so getting a fucking handgun is a bureaucratic nightmare. But these shitskins who rob grannies downtown can have machine guns. You have no idea how everything is so bad in a non white country ameribro. Don't listen to latin americans who are proud of this trash, their argument is the same as niggers who accuse succesful black people of selling out. SAVE YOURSELVES WHILE YOU STILL CAN
>what? isn't america lost?
No, it's not. You still have whites who are proud to be white. And even if you're not 90% of the population, you're still the majority. You have the first and second amendment. You have no idea how good you have it. Don't throw it away.

You shouldn’t racemix. Just fuck em and move on. Don’t be a faggot

I’m black too btw

gas yourself you shitty troll
sage
sage
sage
sage

>brother fell for the white women meme

get yourself a high IQ asian QT from ASIA

white women are trash, let them march into the gutter and become a genetic dead end

This

I hate to break it to you all but Latinos are genetically superior to pretty much any purebred race.

>Longevity
>Dat Ass
>Dem Milkers
>best traits of White, Black and Red races combined into one
>cultured, high tier music and arts
>smart as fuck (cuba has the best doctor to citizen ratio in the world, with massive leaps in cancer medicine)
>best drugs in the world
>best cigars

Face it, Sup Forums, we are the future of the human race. The future is beautiful, swarthy, and full of good food and salsa music.

>I want to breed with one even though I'm black and this is a problem because?

Because you're a nigger

Idk Tyrone, stereotypes maybe

The only latinas that actually put ass implants are ones that are trying to be models and have a huge ass, most white girls get ass implants because most of them literally have no trace of an ass, that’s why you call an average white girl’s ass a pancake, normal latina girls tend to have a decent ass and don’t go for ass implants unless they’re trying to be top tier models, which aren’t a lot.

I have the opposite problem. I am getting older and am starting to feel urges to start a family, but as a pale white man with blue eyes and light brown hair i dont feel any inclination to bed my own race over others. They are all just women to me and i dont know if that is how i should feel.

There's nothing wrong with that, user.

>I'm black and this is a problem because?
this is a good thing, this way we have more qt asian girls on the market which lowers the cost of them
and desu nobody cares about white sluts anymore except some niggers out of the ghetto.

you kids will be called nigger by whites and spic by niggers

they won't find organ or marrow donors

be my guest though

If you breed with a black or an asian your kids wont look like you. they will look black or asian, if your ok with that thats your choice. "brown" people can make generally tan looking white kids, depends on the type of brown though.

>age like milk
>nigger tier
>nigger tier
>lol who are you kidding spiclet
>cuba
>degenerate
>degenerate

yay great

lol, even niggersdont want to fuck niggers...
Thank you for your admission of inferiority, but it's not exactly news Doll...

>OOGA BOOGA ME WANT FICKY FICKY WHITE WOMAN
>OOGA BOOGA

You must be an insecure little jewish bitch, race mixing with chinks will make your children be pisskined insectoids with weird eyes.

What is the opposite of good and beautiful?
Your race.

>The future is beautiful, swarthy, and full of good food and salsa music.
And trapped in a favela, dying from syphilis.

Can any white lineage experts elaborate on the features of the woman in OP's pic? More specifically the small nose, is it Germanic?

that looks like the hand of a poo, my nigger/loo-shitter """"friend""""

>putting white pussy on the pedestal

Come on man

>croatia

ok pal lmao

Because the offspring will look like you and not that beautiful creature.

>implying that living in a country funded by american tax dollars and not having any control over your own destiny is somehow more acceptable

ok

You’re an autistic straight edge asexual honkey

na bro he's just stuck in a miserable and poor eastern bloc country and can't go outside for more than 3 minutes without getting skin cancer don't get mad at him it's no wonder he's so upset

Why not breed with a black woman thats as attractive as possible and slowly trough selection make them competative with white women

Because it's exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

Same here dude. As a minority in the U.S., you should get a white qt 3.14.

Niggers exist at the lowest levels of societal value and are aesthetically worthless which is why you're utterly devoid of any conviction rooted in genetic preservation (there isn't much point in fighting for something that isn't worth fighting for). The only way for you to become empathetic towards white nationalism is to consider the hypothetical situation in which an even less productive, less intelligent and less physically appealing ethnic group other than yours (as difficult as that is, pictured are Australian Aboriginals, an ego boost for niggers) was forced to integrate with your kind at the industrial scale. The following questions sum up the implications of this thought experiment:

>Would you be okay with having half a million abbos imported into your local black communities?
>Would you be okay with seeing your women dating and fucking abbos instead of you?
>Would you be okay with seeing black romantic films starring an aboriginal man as the lead black woman's main love interest instead of your fellow black man?
>Would you be okay with the increase of abbo male & black female relationships and marriages?
>Would you be okay with being replaced by a growing number of half-abbo half-nigger hybrid mongrels heralded by your own media as the face of your future?

Do you get why race-mixing with aesthetically inferior subhumans is a "problem" now, nigger?

Good luck. According to all available dating statistics, white women choose black men the least out of any demographic for dating and for marriage. Not to mention it's just purely degenerate and retarded to miscegenate. I don't fuck black girls, why are you trying to steal our race's women?

>white women choose black men the least out of any demographic for dating and for marriage.
and those who do it are worthless degenerate white trash we don't need them, it is a good thing when they get sorted out of our genepool.

>white people
>complaining about anyone's hygiene
>mfw

Third world sand niggers literally have better hygiene

>age like rotten milk
>assless and titless
>no lips a lot of the time.

Can do better.

And it’s a good thing when you autistic white people get sorted out of your genepool by breeding with pisskined insectoid chinks, and you wonder why there are issues facing white people this age.

>white people invent sewage, piping, showers, beauty products, hygiene products, and literally just about everything else you use to take care of hygiene
>"lol but they have the worst hygiene"
nigger you'd literally be sitting in a pile of mud right now brimming with diseases and rot if it weren't for white people

You will destroy that which you claim to love

White girls won't date you even if you defend the lowest of the lowest on the internet.

You niggers literally smell like shit unless you’re jazz playing niggers or bathe yourself in axe deodorant

Not a nigger you uppity cuck.

>have access to clean water and the best sewage processing system in the world
>can't even be bothered practice basic hygiene let alone bathe regularly

It's no surprise that disease spreads so quickly in Europe and why the Black Death hit the region harder than anywhere else.

when was the last time that hand stole something?

>let me cite a plague that occured 700 years ago to explain why modern white people have poor hygiene
sure you're not a nigger? because you think like one

Too bad they don't want you. But you are welcome to our fatties and mudsharks

Because obviously nothing's fucking changed retard.

It's not a problem.

If you think you can land a 10/10 white girl then go for it.

People on Sup Forums might bitch about it but that's really all they can do: cry about it on the internet.

>2044
>White are officially a minority in America
>Interracial Relationships are taboo for white men
>President Laquisha signs the Black Bull White Cuck Bill into Law
>Every month, a white male must let a Black Man fuck his girlfriend
>White males without a girlfriend will be granted a court appointed girlfriend
>Must take a day off work to head downtown to the courthouse to fill out the proper forms before this month's Cuck Day
>Mr. Shekelstein isn't happy, but he lets me take a day off since I've showed up on time for the last 582 business days
>Only costs $100 to file the Girlfriend Forms
>End up being appointed a 38 year old Stacy
>Tells me if I don't pay for $50 a week, she'll tell the court I broke up with her
>Ask Mr. Shekelstein for a raise so I can pay for my new girlfriend
>He laughs

>Cuck Day comes
>Have to take half of a day off to go downtown so I can watch Tyrone fuck my court appointed girlfriend
>Tyrone asks for gas money afterwards
>Gives him $5
>On my way back to work, so Mr. Shekelstein doesn't dock me for the entire day
>Run out of gas
>Mr. Shekelstein fires ne for missing two days of work in a day
>Later get arrested when I don't have a girlfriend for the next Cuck Day, since I couldn't pay Stacy anymore

>and brush my teeth 2 times a day
Americans are truly apes

Because you need to stick with your own kind or they will be gone

>nothing has changed in 700 years
>except, you know, all the things that did, in fact, change in the last 700 years like technology and culture
lol i'm not even going to humor this literal nigger-tier thinking, go bait somebody else schlomo

And? Who cares?

>White girls won’t date you

I’m not you, you autistic beta, you’re literally contradicting yourself with the whole breeding out of gene pool when you wanted to breed with pisskined insectoid chinks, you’re just as bad as white women, be a man, you beta.

a wise man once said to like a flower is to pluck it but to love a flower is to let it grow in peace

That isn't true tho

"Finns aren't white" says the biggest retard alive

This. You deserve whatever you earn through your own efforts and virtues: nothing more or less.

because you're black, and have inferior IQ. Your low IQ contributes ZERO to modern society. You are a net DRAIN on the economy. Your children, whether mixed or black, will ALSO be a move in the WRONG direction for humanity.

Keep up with the mental gymnastics cuckskin, maybe your delusions will come true one day.

You clearly don't get the higher aspects of race.

"most beautiful creatures in the world"
"lets breed them out of existence"
Wow Mohamed, you are't too bright