Black people are subhu-

>black people are subhu-

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/10/report-twitter-ceo-took-a-russian-impostors-bait-in-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rake when?

Not an argument.

Lol.... you expected an argument ?

>Shakespeare
>Shake Spear
LoL

You seriously can't be this retarded, even for a leaf

WE

i dont learn a lot o' shit that niggers make up in school
weird how that works

Jesus christ niggers are stupid.

WUZ

Don't feel like an inhuman idiotic piece of shit just because you can't write like Shakespeare. Even white people feel that way. It should unite us, you disgusting subhuman separatist.

WE WUZ SHAKESPEARE AND SHEEEEEIIIITTTT

SHAKESPEARE

i thought we debunked this shit alre.....oh its a troll

HOL UP

>Wilhelma Chuckspear

this kills the cumskin

What, you mad BLACKBOI that we're stealing your women, and taking everything you got with systematic racism?

haha its like these groids forgot southern europe even exists

Ayo hol up

keep crying wh*Tey

crying with laughter*

KEK!

Yeah, they were gonna go with Spearchuck, but it sounded too Ukrainian so they went with shake spear.

> is referred to as the cryptic description of "black lady" (which was common slang for brunettes in those days) but by all other accounts was a white english woman who was the mistress of the first cousin of Queen Elizabeth 1.

hurr durr but she wus black becauze diversiti.

>might have influenced Shakespearean plays and has been referenced in several of Shakespeare's plays. no claims or evidence of her having been a ghostwriter.

hurr durr she wrot all of dems stories cuz she was kangz.

>shakespeare couldnt write

wow, i just. i dunni anymore, if people actually beleive this we are truly too far gone to save

AHAHAHAHAaa
ow shit

i am a woman of colour, the black kind
Will.i.am Shakespeare
Shookspears
till the e fell off
Spearshook
Shakelyspearly
Shakingspears
daily
Spearshaker
Spearfulshaker playmaker
i am literally shaking
Shakespeare was a literary spear shaker
BlackShakespeare chucked shaking penspears at white paper and created black stageplays the devils children still love today in royal theatres of the evildoer
(((niggerdicks on sheboon shemales)))

you probably don't realize this but by calling us cumskins you're admitting our value over you shitskins. cum has value and you wouldn't have life without it, whereas shit is just waste.

we're what gives the world life and you're just the waste.

What, you nigger?
[he stabs him]

Shakespeare was probably italian though

Interestingly enough, there is a very real theory that Francis Bacon wrote all of the Shakespeare works, the pseudonym itself a reference to Pallas Athene, the "Spear Shaker".

Now da rill troof be dat he be crayatayed inna Jakubs no-good pyramid lab. Issa Jakub dey wright all dey books wiffa he big head.

So not white anyway.

That pro black twitter account that tweeted that was linked to Russian
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/10/report-twitter-ceo-took-a-russian-impostors-bait-in-2016/

>-mans
nigger please
don't tell me you believe this maymay

source?