Is Lifting a Redpilled Activity

as long as you don't become a vain cocksucker, yes

Why are your arms native american? Are you related to Senator Warren?

What? No, how does that even make any sense?

no, MMA is redpilled, lifting is for fags

Cx and no im italian

lifting and hunting are the ultimate redpilled activities.
just remember this vvv

whoops wrong (You) remember this OP

get big and strong, get lean, become attractive, be humble. People will massively respect you for this and people listen to people they respect.
Not to mention the mental health and health benefits

>lifting and fitness
yes
>bodybuilding
no, that is for closeted homos

Being physically fit is redpilled.

You're half correct.

MMA skill is the driver, strength & conditioning is the car. Extra running, swimming and lifting will help you fight longer and harder

Taking too many pre-workout supplements with niacin makes parts of your skin turn red.

HI LEANICE44 WHY DIDNT YOU FUCK ARIA NINA ON CHATURBATE 2 DAYS AGO? ALSO SHOUTOUT TO ED FROM CHOWDER HEADS, ENZA AND MICHAEL DENINO. PS YOURE DEAD MOOSE MEAT PAUL ME AND MY BOYS ARE COMING TO GETCHA Cx

4 sho, get strong friends

Mofuckinass Shekel goblin

Whats wrong with his forearms

too much adderall homie

True but don't forget to get a gun and plenty of ammo first

Not really. Martial arts are redpilled. Join an MMA gym and take boxing and BJJ. You’ll get fit as fuck and stay lean and learn something useful.

>First
What the fuck is wrong with dude in pic? Why is he that discoloured??
>Second
No. It is not "redpilled" as it does not directly contribute to society.
>Third.
Still do it anyway. Being in good health and physically strong & fit should be a goal of all men- a) for a longer natural life & b) if SHTF, you're in good fighting condition.

I wouldn't say it's redpilled but it can contribute to other redpilled activity.

Learning real history, religion, science & politics is redpilled. Pushing you're political/scientific/religious views onto others is redpilled. Being an all round alpha (not just fitness) is redpilled - this comes with Intellect, being self reliant and sustainable (DIY, agriculture/horticulture, basic mechanics, marksmanship, self employment, gold reserves), having a good decent wife to carry on your genes and legacy through reproduction, no gambling, no excessive alcohol (drink fine spirits not beer), no hard drugs (I personally don't judge on marijuana), no masturbation (weakens masculinity & sexual apetite/performance).

The act of lifting dumbells for the sake of asthetics and nothing else- is more bluepilled than anything.

To finish, here is one of my favourite quotes and it's quite relevant to everything I've just said:
>"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr Samuel Johnson

lifitng is good, lifting makes you burn calories fast

Weak ass traps homie