>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

First for fuck the kikes.

TRUMP JR BTFO

Based!!
Have you guys signed up for Obamacare?
He’s basically still president. Now THIS is leadership!

BOTUS watch out!

I love seeing all of this wonderful diversity as I bicycle through the city with my security detail. Whoops! Another car attack. Oh well, I’ll just go back to my gated community.

For months, Greenberg has been stewing over how Clinton conducted her campaign, and he finally unloaded, in The American Prospect, a small-circulation progressive journal founded back on the eve of Bill Clinton’s Presidency. Greenberg’s critical assessment—in the form of a book review of “Shattered,” the best-selling insider account of the Clinton campaign, published earlier this year—came out in September and drew relatively little notice. But here was Bill Clinton’s pollster accusing Hillary Clinton’s campaign of strategic errors, mismanagement, and failure to heed the advice of him and others to appeal to the Party’s traditional working-class voters in the Midwest. Compounding the errors, Clinton’s team conducted no state polls in the final three weeks of the campaign, relying instead on flawed data analytics to predict turnout and the vote. As a result, it didn’t even know that final disaster loomed. “Malpractice and arrogance contributed mightily to the election of Donald Trump,” Greenberg concluded

Explain OP pic

I know my policies are working because I see lots of BROWN PEOPLE everywhere! Success!

>over a thousand injured by isis trucks of peace
Wow.

LOL

>mother of 7
How do I get a judgefu?

Greenberg disclosed in the piece that he was speaking as more than an outside critic. He had served as “invited noodge” throughout the 2016 campaign, Greenberg revealed, secretly critiquing Clinton’s speeches for months at her request, pushing for more attention to be paid to the economic struggles of the white working class, and advising her campaign chairman, John Podesta. In our interview, Greenberg elaborated, saying Podesta had sought his counsel after it became clear that Podesta was failing to sway Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook—a young, data-driven veteran of Barack Obama’s two winning Presidential runs—whose strategy was to focus on turning out loyal Obama voters rather than persuading wavering Rust Belt voters. “It came out of his needing to win the argument internally,” Greenberg told me. Both Podesta and Greenberg had worked for the Bill Clinton White House, where Podesta served as chief of staff, and had been allies ever since

Yes, wealth and IQ do show a strong correlation.

LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS!

Fuck, she got gaveled hard

Strawman argument as usual. Nobody ever claimed that all rich people are smart.

War is coming soon, I think we can all sense it

JK Spinster chimes in

DAILY REMINDER THAT FICTION IS FOR KIDS AND CHILDLESS POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN

I don't get it. That would be a lesson on capitalism.

IT'S A SIGN

In the weeks after Greenberg published his critique, I spoke with several other veterans of the Bill Clinton years who shared his appraisal of Hillary’s campaign—and said that their advice had also been ignored. “They viewed people like me and Bill Clinton as yesteryear,” one, who ran his campaign in a key Midwestern state and played a public role in Hillary Clinton’s campaign there as well, said. “They thought the world has changed, politics has changed. But their analytics were flawed. They were treating this like a third term for Obama, and it was a big mistake.” The internal critics, they told me, had also included the former President, but he was, as Greenberg put it when we talked, “frozen out.”

> The internal critics, they told me, had also included the former President, but he was, as Greenberg put it when we talked, “frozen out.”

Poor Bill.

>All he had to do was leave Poland alone
he tried to create a diplomatic sollution in which there was a none-aggression pact with Poland and land rights in Danzig to allow Germans to travel back and forth (and potentially an alliance against the USSR). But polish diplomats sperged out and just hoped the British and French would step in and stop him from going further.
>and not invite the USSR into Europe
the USSR had plans to sweep west, if you listen to the mannerheim recordings Hitler talks about how he was afraid the soviets were planning on seizing the oil fields in rumania
>gas attacks are the same as nerve agents
mate, stop yourself

DO NOT LET THE DEMS GET AWAY WITH SHUTTING THIS AD DOWN
POST IT EVERYWHERE

I wonder which brand of truck they like the best

Friendly reminder that the Russian investigation is only happening because the Democrats refused to accept defeat so they picked a country to blame rather than admit that their multi billion dollar propaganda and brainwashing institutions couldn't complete with a bunch of shitposters from a Japanese anime imageboard that worships randomly generated numbers and a smug frog.

Sounds good to me

>Nobody
Nobody? Really? GTFO.

He should have divorced her when he left office. Freedom and no accountability for her nonsense.

This, make them eat their own shit

This.

When you call half of the people who bothered to vote, non-American, you lost the election on your own. No argument can be made against this simple state of affairs.

Literally Drumpf

I love how every thinks the top rate and corporate tax rate are the same thing cause they are unreasonably similiar. Seriously I wonder what company is coming back??? Will it be ford???

>m-muh Charlottesville false flag featuring Spencer with the sandnigger spouse.

>not Kut Kut Kut

missed opportunity

There's no fucking way that was under the file size limit

F

Anything that would beat those spoders?

This

Ram, of course.

This is a persuasion move.

If it's called the "cut cut cut act", democrats can't lie and say that it raises taxes.

>Scott Steiner
>AJ Styles
>Todd Howard
>Depeche Mode
hahahaha what the fuck. The left truly has lost their fucking minds

Are you ready to fuck up antifa when they come knocking on the 4th?

I seriously doubt it will come to war, the majority of the population just don't have strong enough convictions, and libs know they'll get their shit kicked in.
Source on webm?

Source?

Funny how Trump is putting so much more thought & effort into yesterday's terrorist/attack, as opposed to the white, homegrown mass murderer (with hundreds more injured), Paddock. Or the white supremacist who murdered an innocent woman, & seriously injured many others (also using a vehicle, like yesterday's terrorist). So with this terrorist attack, is he going to say the problem is with "both sides", as well? Is he going to blame the victims this time too? I'm guessing not. Doing so wouldn't satisfy his base.

Just like their argument about guns..."guns don't kill people". Well, either do countries, race, religion or visas. Crazy, hateful people, kill people & it doesn't matter where they came from...if they were born here or not, the color of their skin, or their religion. Just like a gun ban wouldn't stop a crazy person from killing...a travel ban, a Muslim ban, a visa program ban, isn't going to stop crazy people from killing people either.

Oh & btw, yesterday's terrorist came from a country NOT on Trump's travel ban list. Kind of like Saudi Arabia isn't on that list either yet the majority of 9/11 terrorists, came from Saudi Arabia. I still find that strange.

>new Ford ad comes out
>do you think a steel frame or aluminum would cause more damage on impact?
>what truck company was overwhelmingly picked by ISIS?
Please let this be in the future

60% of adults voted.

looks like the Russian monopoly on CGI weaponry has come to an an end

>Has the Skippy Podesta smile.

>I love all this diversity!

Big Don

his children are mutants
even worse than deniro's

It's compressed as fuck, you don't notice it due to incresed color precision.

>40% of adults didn't vote.
How do we make them vote Trump

>>AJ Styles

He voted for Hillary.

lmao Bannon himself is scared Trump's days are numbered

>that pic

ATGM would do it with missile lock.

Taking bait based on the meanderings of a moron that got lucky writing fictional drivel geared towards adolescent minds is never a good idea.

>If you're smart, you'll have a surplus you can pass on to your children and grandchildren.
>This is bad.

Sharp.

we can stop muslims and mexicans from coming in.

we cannot kick out our white people.

Recently, another former Bill Clinton adviser, the onetime White House political director Doug Sosnik, published an op-ed in the Washington Post arguing that, as the headline put it, “Trump is on track to win reelection.” Sosnik contended that Democrats needed to immediately start figuring out how to appeal to voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, where a shift in votes for Trump won him the election. I mentioned the Sosnik article when I recently ran into a Washington operative who had also served as a key White House aide to Clinton. “Of course, Trump could win,” he said. “We’re the party that doesn’t have a message that speaks to the country or stand for anything other than being against Trump.”

>Of course, Trump could win,” he said. “We’re the party that doesn’t have a message that speaks to the country or stand for anything other than being against Trump.”

>it's gonna sound like cuck cuck cuck
This fucking timeline

Calling dibs on this for my RWDS vehicle.

yawn
if you don't like it you should have Pokemon Gone to the Polls

It's the new shitting place for eagle. Eat bird defecation you burgers!... You probably like that nevermind.

Who are the republicans who needs to be wiped out?

2018 - Flake, Corker, Paul Ryan
2020 - Sasse, Susan Collins, Mitch McConell
2022 - John Mccain, Murkowski

Anyone else?

I live in the south, nothing is going to happen

Sauce?

You're delusional honestly. Get a grip. Trump isn't going anywhere, but you should. Dwelling like this isn't healthy.

McCain will be dead by then.

>Haaawwkkk....

This?

Siege tanks are usually good, use Goliaths as back up or have vultures lay a fuckton of spider mines

I would most likely be wageslaving. Some of you MN anons are all right. Just don't stop off at McDonalds

lower their taxes.

Heller

>Oh & btw, yesterday's terrorist came from a country NOT on Trump's travel ban list.
I agree, we need to put all Muslim countries on the travel ban list. Good point!

Podesta indictment when

I'm a garbage can. Tell me the truth, will I make it guys?

>white people.

Paddock is a Ellis Island papist spawn
his parents shouldn't have been allowed in the US same way this sandnigger shouldn't have been allowed in
retroactive deportations now

Flake and Corker have already wiped themselves out. And McCain will probably be dead within the next year.

>according to a source
lmao nigger

Flake and Corker are already quitting. McCain won't last till 2022. Add Amash to 2018.

Next Crusade?

Yeah, or any man-portable anti-tank weapon.

Sources familiar with the article's fundamental narrative say it's complete bullshit.

>As for Trump’s angry white working class, no one’s sure if there are any Democrats at all in the mix for 2020 who can really speak to them. And to the extent that there are such politicians, figures like Biden or Senator Sherrod Brown, of Ohio, no one’s sure there’s a real place for such a candidate in a party moving left quickly.

It's not, but we really want it to. Quickest civil war in history and the removal of leftist traitors.

We know how much the media and Trump's political opponents lie about him. Hypothetically, if Trump were defeated in a war and his political opponents and the media were to take over, would those ridiculous falsehoods and lies and image of Trump solidify in the culture? is this what happened to Hitler?

F