IT'S OK TO BE WHITE: /LETS GET TO WORK/ EDITION

Proof of concept:
Edmonton
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg

Boston Globe
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

Boston Magazine
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

New Orleans
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

UMD
>twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Coverage by Medium
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

Fauquier
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html

Patch
>patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge

American Renaissance
>amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/

Other urls found in this thread:

instantprint.co.uk/stickers-and-labels/45-mm-square#!?lamination=no&size=45-mm-square&paper=190gsm-silk-sticker&sided=single&rangesizeq=0
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
youtube.com/watch?v=qq2RUeGBQQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pink message

Shameful

instantprint.co.uk/stickers-and-labels/45-mm-square#!?lamination=no&size=45-mm-square&paper=190gsm-silk-sticker&sided=single&rangesizeq=0
Cheaper than alibaba.

>a jew is the OP
This is a shill thread isn't it?

>Everybody trying to be creative to do something new with it
>Shills trying harder than ever to shut down something that's entirely mundane
>The op actually working
This is madness

Do you need your circle jerk's aproval for every thought you think?

Fucking Sam Hyde. Did anybody take any screenshots of him starting this shit before the thread 404'd?

TEAR IT DOWN!

>Everybody trying to be creative to do something new with it
These people aren't helping.

What's the point of the tear-offs?

I know, I should've been more clear with my post, but the first two things are bad.

kek

Finally Sam Hyde starts a cool movement.

Why the fuck would anyanon waste money and possibly dox themselves when all you need is a sharpie and some stickers or a printer and some tape?

Fuck off with your modified shit. Just stick to the original plan.

bump

Hopefully we finally catch that sick fuck Sam Hyde and put an end to his reign of madness.

What is wrong about OPs pic?
Does it fuck up your metrics?

So it's you. This is bullshit. Why did you bring this shit to our boards? Your career is a failure so you just stir the fucking pot on the Internet, you basement-dwelling faggot.

idk but it's great. I imagine people taking one and looking at it as a reminder throughout the day.

Former Sam Hyde supporter here
But seriously we can't let him keep getting away with it

This is turning out to be relay effective the reactions are so over the top.

It's a subtle oldfag reference.

Protip: moot used to advertise Sup Forums in the same manner by putting up something similar in coffee shops and cyber cafes back in the day

Nogs have to go back.

If you don't have a printer it's cheaper to spend £13 on these.

It has watermarks and other useless crap.

WHITE POWER

dumping salt

youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

You can get free postal stickers at the post office and you can get free printers from freecycle or the free section of craigslist

Remember the 5 words guys
Its okay to be white
We are not Nazis, honest

You can't stop memes user. And where do you see watermarks? Page 1?, the corners?

how is 'it's okay to be white' controversial at all?

Communists m8.

It's pro-white.

To those of you leaving this shit around the University of Alabama, fuck you racists. There’s a petition going around to get this site shut down after we found this all over campus this morning.

how so?

>All you have to do is print out a simple phrase on a piece of paper
>Anons still want to be fucking snowflakes about it with their own special shit
why

There's a link to the shitty web service he used to generate it because using GIMP is too hard, plus the margin markers.

Like he said, watermarks and useless crap.

The tearaway strips are funny, though. I like that.

Professional victims and virtue signallers love to find meaning where there is none.

What would hypothetically happen if we made a HWNDU type of an exhibit?

Huge "It's ok to be White" flag and people chanting.

Racist bitch...

holy shit these people have such a victim complex

By virtue of not inherently being anti-white, it's pro-white.

This is actually crazy.

I mean it's acceptable for blacks to spout their black lives matter but the fact that whites are getting slated every single day for years, that's wrong?

What is happening to this world? How have people took this simple 5 worded phrase way out of context?

type in "its okay to be white" and look at the news on it already.They write that its a big troll..and while they are correct to a degree it also proves that any talking about white victimization will be laughed at...because white

It's not unless you have people triggered by such statement.

KEEP SPREADING OUR MESSAGE
DONT LET THE SHILLS CHANGE ANYTHING
DO NOTHING ILLEGAL
JUST POST UP THOSE 5 POWERFUL WORDS

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

i haven't seen this many shills trying to modify the movement since the election

I gotta admit she's a QTP2D racist tho

It can be done. It's like herding cats, but if your message is stong enough it gets through.

I lik ethe idea of the 5 words, as a precursor to the 14.

It's ok to be white.

If not:

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

For the slow on the upkeep, that implies the 88.

This. They have invested heavily into shaping public opinion towards their distorted definition of racism that labels all whites as racist and all non-whites as incapable of racism.

This simple message has the potential to snap many people out of it when confronted with their irrational hatred. The rest simply lack self-awareness or are genuinely hateful.

THIS HOLY FUCK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

PLEASE MEME THIS INTO REALITY

It would be like taking a giant leap backwards
>Why not imitate an idea that is terrible even for the left

i dont have a printer is it ok if i write it with a sharpie

That'd be gay and stupid and you're a faggot

Because the powers the be are looking to exterminate us. We're "problematic".

Are the posters really this wide spread? If i go outside my house will i find a few?

sure

you can find as many as you want if you put them up

For UK anons

we pretty much had anons reporting from every major city putting them up last night
but if you don't see any in your area then you know what has to be done user

Billboards would be best, I think.

I also always liked the idea of very plain stickers with QR codes that lead to whatever message you're pushing.

>How have people took this simple 5 worded phrase way out of context?
They actually haven't. They just refuse to outright say that they disagree.

God damn it.

kek

You're all retarded. You know why? The OP who started this campaign used the actual text in their threads, which made the slogan easily searchable Online.

The MSM at the Boston Globe and other outlets only had to google the phrase to find relevant Sup Forums threads.

You're fucking ignoramuses. Sniveling, foolish, low-100s-IQ jackasses. This message is very potent because it makes people realize how Whites can't speak for themselves, but only if it isn't transparently a "coordinated" effort by "Online trolls."

Damn fools, all of you.

It’s the cherry on top

Cracked blames the US for the Nazis and holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=qq2RUeGBQQw

So you hate white people.

As a white straight liberal male of European descent(born and raised in Europe) I think it's okay to be white but I also think that there is nothing wrong with being a person of any other race. What you fags do is only going to cause more problems for normal white people living in America because what you do is pissing off POC and making them hate whites with no reason. This is some D&C tactics to make the race problem in America even worse.

but its still ok to be white..

I realised as I typed that, I was referring to this dumb bitch

because white is to be hated in this day and age.Even saying its ok to be white.I look pale and act totally white so I would be laughed at or attacked for arguing at an anti trump rally.Yet I have a Hispanic last name...so only then they would listen to me or not attack.

It literally doesn't matter. We told these fuckwits what the trap was and where it is, and they still took the bait. They will always take the bait.

The bantz are real

>tfw the HR managers invited you over to greet the new guy.
>tfw your department is fucked and it's going to be your fault.

kek

Should whites even go to college? The amount of discrimination they face on college from admission to classes is ridiculous, the people getting mad at this shows how much they hate us. I feel like college, it's not a place for whites anymore

Touché

>I also think that there is nothing wrong with being a person of any other race.
Nothing about this says otherwise.

>What you fags do is only going to cause more problems for normal white people living in America because what you do is pissing off POC and making them hate whites with no reason.
If anyone is hateful because of something so innocuous, they already were. What this does is bring them into the limelight.

I vote no, that makes it a circus.

are you homeless or jewish?

>So you hate white people.

I don't hate HATE them but imagine what egypt would be like if white people didn't enslave us and ruin our societies. I hate what cumskins did to us

The message is self-contained, there is nothing to be added or detracted from it by including Sup Forums into the equation. It's already out in the wild, and desperate faggots like you grasping at straws cannot lessen the efficacy of the fliers.

Gay and gay.

I'd like to modify confetti cannons to shoot these flyers on Nov 4th.

What's wrong with the message though? It's not even trolling - it's akin to these libcucks posting BLM and march posters.

C-cheers mate.

>QR code
Why not watermark it with Sup Forums.org and your bank account number, shabbos goy?

>petition
>doing fucking anything

Good luck I suppose.

So whats the next step? To write it in different languages?

Why do the african americans in burgeria steal so much?

You need to put it in cursive, 90% of african americans cannot read that style

not gonna lie to you famicom, i want to put my cream in her coffee and make her a cockslave

>What this does is bring them into the limelight
No it doesn't. You are just putting more fuel into the fire that MSM started.

This, we need cursive.

>1 post by this ID

>he's afraid to host a webpage that states a completely innocuous message.

white bitches love cursive too

She's just being paranoid. She believes she is being made to feel unwelcome, and sees this poster and thinks it's mocking her.

ffs here fixed it
>First the 5 than the 14
it's a good OP, no matter who is behind it, it does a fine job

What race am I? What political ideologies do I hold? Explain how I never suspected someone to use google. Assume my IQ.