Daily Reminder that this land belongs to him, not you Whitebois

Daily Reminder that this land belongs to him, not you Whitebois.

At least I didn't download the same image 6 times over.

and the cities belong to whites you nomadic retard

Why’d he trade it for beads then?

Ok.

Sage

Yeah, I agree. Too bad I didn't take it from him or choose to live on it.
>Brainlet poltards who support imperialism and not ethno nationalism
>Brainlet poltards who don't realize that it they want white countries you have to let brown people have their countries too
Realizing America is stolen native land doesn't mean you have to be a cuck about it, just realize it.

who did they kill to take it first.

>Wounded Knee Massacre in the 1890s
>anything to do with trading beads in the 1600s with Pilgrims.

Belonged... past tense. Get it right OP.

Not so. It actually belonged to White "Giants" according to them, with red and blonde hair ask them yourselves they have a pathological hatred of white people. The "natives" were blondes and gingers and "natives" stole it from them. Make America blonde and Ginger again. There have been burial mounds with rather tall nords and gingers.

"Native" "Indians" lying as ususal. May the lord make the land to remember the slain NATIVE NORD and NATIVE GINGER peoples and bless all the Norman, and ginger peoples here.

Yeah but you were massacring them as late as the turn of the century after things such as the Geneva Convention were signed. And you openly broke treaties which is vicious cunning, not valor.

Also, you through black slaves here lmao and now you want a white land.

>Daily Reminder that this land belongs to him, not you Whitebois.
But his tribe stole it from another tribe which stole it from another tribe which stole it from another tribe. Each genociding and enslaving the other. Perhaps we should have done that too.

So what youre saying is the native americans were conquered and lost the claim to land

Or put your name in for thread title

After things such as the Geneva Convention was signed.

Native here
Anyone looking to trade tribes/race? I see a ton of white people saying it's wrong to be white but I wouldn't mind it. Hell, I'm willing to turn into an Inuit
Somewhere along the way my tribe lost its culture and is just a trailer park that leeches of the Hoh tribe nearby. Its not even funny we use their language now and shit but we had our own wtf

Fucking dim-wit Injuns
using rocks and sticks to attack trains

This land belongs to anyone who can hold it faggot. Europe is home to Europeans, Africa is home to Africans, Asia is home for Asians but North America is Earth's Thunderdome as far as I'm concerned

He's a native. You whites brought fucking black slaves here, you're illegitimate.

>earth's thunderdome
>literally the alt-right wants to turn into to an apartheid Fascist State.

why'd he sell it for beads tho?

look up 'indian giver'

tough shit crypto nigger

Come on lad, you know that will never happen, way too many players in this game on this side of the pond.

Daily remind that it wasn't taken, it was conquered.

>using that same false anecdote.

Google: Wounded Knee Massacre.

So you concede the land was not first settled by the so-called "first peoples" and that you are, basically, butthurt.

Come and take it red skin.

>admitting your movement is absolutely irrelevant.

redskins were doing jack shit with the land

Oh I'm sure you don't want to see modern scalpings. Indians tried to revolt in 1973 with guns.

Daily reminder that your people were too weak to defend themselves and are a bunch of savages skinning people's heads off and are too stupid to not discover the wheel.

If USA is illegitmate, why do you use their flag?
BTFO

I'm not alt-right, its not even a real movement

Ah. But the Boers are being culled. I'm guessing you're quite butthurt about that.

Inb4 anyone starts talking about Vikings in South Africa.

The land belongs to enlightened Solutrean Neanderthal hybrids who freely conversed with the Monad, and whom you mercilessly genocided, you Siberian Demiurge slaves.

lol don't fucking lose at war

> Believe Indians were North America's native population.
> See they're dark skinned like people who evolved in warm climates.
> Observe fucking Northeastern winters.
> Somehow still believe Iroquois and Mohawks evolved in North America.

What if Vikings were in North America before Indians and bailed the fuck out because too violent dark skins came from the west and south?

>unironic Serranoposting

Might makes right faggot.

Majority of Indians only started scalping because french scalping Indians.

USA as a democracy isnt illegitimate. USA as an Aryan Ethnostate is.

Not according to Nazism. Nazism believes in Blood and Soil.

Who said I was a nazi? How is that even relevant?

The only legitimate Northwest Front is The Republic of Lakotah.

Also...dude, you're kidding. You know some Mongolians live in Northern Climates. Have you ever heard of the Eskimos or those Asiatics in Siberia?

You're not a Nazi, you're a White Supremacist.

Yep

K, take it back then :^)

Try again. My horse in this game is whites for the reason that I wish to exist.

Go back to Europe.

Too late, I'm here already. Forcibly remove me if you must.

We lived in a system back then where the conqueror owns the land. So it was whitey land, by virtue of the way the system worked back then.

Only now , because the west has different morals than it once did, is it considered that the land was actually someone' else's. It's a modern concept.

I am not for murdering people of course, but this argument is so tired.

Kinda hope you are trollin' though.

Honestly a conqueror did not owe the people it conquered anything either. What they do is out of the goodness of their hearts, even if it was just to stick someone on a reservation. I know ti's gross, but that is how the system was.

Now you can argue that we still mistreat native people, if you want. That is more reasonable.

No. You're a liar. The Geneva Convention was signed in the 1860s. The Wounded Knee Massacre happened at the Turn of the Century.

Native Americans demand nothing less than the Republic of Lakotah.

hahahahhaah well , in Mexico (especially) and South America, a new sort of race of people was made.... I think if it is a large enough group, you can consider it a new race.

So if there were enough white and asian mixed people who lived in one area, I think they would just form their own race at that point, for example .

Canada seems to be mostly whiteys as far as I know..

America though, yeah...

America being the world's thunderdome is probably why it's as great as it is in terms of its creative output.

Take it then.

Yeah and we took it, it's ours now. Deal with it faggot.

Complete bull$#it.

Nibąąhági áhát'į bidiine'

Sure, but I'm not going "muh Boers were here first", because the natural un-kiked nature of things is for the whites to be benevolent stewards of the lesser races. Reducing it to land rights means shipping the First Nations back to Vladivostok, and taking in the Boers as refugees to the Netherlands. Hmm. Might have a point there after all.

Beads...

Im mexican and im gonna say the same thing when we take the southwest after trumps campaign crashes to the ground and a republican will never be elected.

lol america stopped dat

he came from asia

Nope. Soooo remember how indians killed, enslaved and conquered each others land before the settlers? The US government was just a bigger tribe.

Doo nílį́ da yisdá bitah

/this

is that George Soros? he owns everything.

That is correct, we should leave and while native Americans have proven to be chill to the end hopefully there's still a possibility they can repopulate.

No, it literally doesn't.

I have a proposal for you, you can get off your reservation and kill the niggers and take their land like the Mexicans do.

>too stupid to not discover the wheel
And you people are too stupid to not let dr shekelstein mutilate your children.

This. OP WTF is wrong with you

No, all the Americad beñongnto tje white raxe solely, death to traitors who deny this.