BAD NEWS FOR user

some of the pictures you save from this place have embedded files that contain all sorts of evil shit.
This is your one and only warning that a scary amount of data can be hidden in a tiny amount of space now. Welcome to the future.
DARK shit is being planted in image files here. Ruin your life type of software. YOU ARE WARNED.

I don't care

BUMP FOR YOUR SAKE

You don't scare anyone faggot

I want to bang that pizza!

Taking a screenshot of the images removes that danger.

Oh no! They're gonna know all the random shit I downloaded!

I can't imagine how retarded it must feel to not realize images are altered upon upload. No there is no sneaky shit.

>when spooks who are outnumbered 100,000 to 1 threaten to illegally plant and arrest thousands of law abiding citizens because they are investigating their crimes against humanity and children

If you're dumb enough to start a massive war when you're hopelessly outnumbered go ahead. But you faggots would have already went martial law if you could. Problem is, your military doesn't even back you, they back the people and the president you hate.

PSYOP Thread.

It wouldn't matter if someone embedded sketchy shit in a pic because to be convicted of pizza there has to be INTENT.

As far as virus type shit hidden in pics... very unlikely. There are blockers on pol that stop embedded files and it would be pretty obvious cause you'd have a huge file size for a 500x600 jpeg.

But this is good psy you guys got going. Will probably scare some young guys away from participating. But, then again, it just makes others want to do so, so much more.

Didn't the exif data was removed?

I know they bugged the flags, but can they bug the pics too?

Old news
Its been long time since you could upload .bmp images

too much work

You can still hide files in images, what the fuck are you guys smoking? /gd/ and /po/ do it all the fucking time. Heed OPs warning

I really, really, really like this image.

FOR FUCKS SAKE sage THESE BLATANT PSY OP THREADS

Yeah nah if there is hidden code it is the old "change this file to a 16 color bitmap" and it has a pixelated portion that looks like TV static.

Be a good goy, run the virus image in a virtual machine, use nettools to steal their botnet.

lol
faggots have been trying to make this happen since before the election
Sup Forums doesn't even have EXIF
if you were right we'd all be in jail from Sup Forums circa 2008

t. Shill

THOSE FUCKING GLOWING IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS

Fuck you there is a scanner for such files eat shit spook

sauce on that pizza?

my body is ready.

which sauce do you want, tomato or...

You might when they bust down your door for having CP.

>"S-stop sharing memes and fact sheets that destroy the narrative user! Or your computer will blow up if you do!"

Not falling for it. Fuck off. Saged.

well fuck this place im going to cnn online

you try to sage
but terror takes the sound before you make it

>2 posts by this ID
woah dude this is game changing

so why havent they ruined my life yet?
maybe someday ill work out how to get the embedded data out and encoded, i know at least one terry image i got from here had one, because i couldn't reupload it, but i have to wonder how the (((australian))) i got it from did, must be a (((mod)))

We're already on any number of government watch lists and if (((they))) want to accuse you of something it will happen one way or another. If that gets worn out they'll just come up with a new scheme or a new front man to sell the old schemes.

I have started getting some .rb scripts from Google Images when trying to download various Hotties to sweeten user conversations.

Apparently the Haxx0rs can show the image and then make the download redirect to a malware script.

Whenever I try to upload shit like that unknowingly, the Chan system puts a stop to it.

Pro Tip: Open an image into PhotoShit and you can read the EXIF data to see what kind of grueling details there are....often nothing.

Have a (you)

oh there's definitely some shit high-level steganographied via some what looks like gamma value interlacing up in this bitch
probably the embedded data is some memeposting shit like "if you do not reply to this post..." type shit where the superstitious data sleuth rages for not having replied or the unsuperstitious data sleuth rages for getting memed on

This is true. Any time you download a picture of a female on this board, you’re actually downloading the image of a tranny.
Why else you get this rear view and not frontal?

If you click in a thread, does your pc store a thumbnail of all the pictures in the thread? What if you click to enlarge the picture?

>being planted in image files here. Ruin your life type of software. YOU ARE WARNED.
NOOOO! They are attacking my memes.
>not implying the 4d memetics

Okay Mr. Snowflake faggot.

take my energy, (You)!

>Wangblows virus
>Running Linux
Feels good to be autistic

This. I download all the memes I fucking want onto this phone, CIA and FBI niggers couldn't use it for leverage even if they ALL had CP on them. Go and try me cia niggers

Not my 500 year old loli Japanese vampires!

>a scary amount of data can be hidden in a tiny amount of space now
>now
what, a bit stores more than one bit from now on?

>I don't post everything image I save from here on
>twitter
>facebook
>reddit
>instagram
>imgur
>tumbler
>ebaumsworld
>facebook

Good luck trying to isolate the collateral damage.

They are easy to find. Sup Forums can tell when your try to upload them, but other sites don't look. I found a bait pic on imgur that had one.

Halloween's past a day ago.

Sup Forums removes embedded media, nerd

nigger what are data representations
are you even hungarian?

Chum harder.

>are you even hungarian?
sure
>what are data representations
OP sez scary amount of data in a tiny amount of space. talking about files, not hardware. it's a case of more bits per bit than ever before.

I have special software written on Cobalt that I wrote in the 80s to detect fake tits. It scans tranny photo luminosity layers for aberrations in the throat area along with intentional subterfuge of the crotch peninsula.

The Pentagon paid me a fortune for it. Now I spend each day eating sushi and shit posting image boards.

flat earth hitler approved

I really don't think the CIA wants to fuck with us too much. Psyops like these are about as much as they'll do. They won't do anything like OP is describing.

So unless theres some organization that has deeper levels of psyops than Sup Forums (unlikely), sage4

Noooooo!

dont think its embed but a sort of layer with altered colours or something

Uboat to the Antarctica Ring. I'm buying in.

We've been using this technique since the dawn of the chan...
Pic related

No one cares, FBI.

We've known about your little steganography game for a decade now.

A lot of us watched Sabu, and your tactics, quite closely.

Theres hidden cp in some images

Yes, but not interlaces.

if you listen to this image backwards the lyrics are about the devil

Nice psyop
It was made by shareblue to put the pressure on browsing Sup Forums

is my 2d loli still okay?

op is full of shit

Embeds are a lot older than shareblue is, or its predecessor, or its predecessor's precursor.

So it's just a coincidence they started to talk about it now when they're most desperate and every tactic is failing and not lets say around the time before the elections?

the blockers dont block all of it.

I miss dangerous kitten

It's either everything or nothing when it comes to code. Even if just 99% of an illegal jpeg get downloaded its not illegal because its no longer containing the materials which build the image thus it's no longer the image. It would be illegal if it was a part file of a larger file.

Besides if you try to embed anything in an image and upload it here you'll just get an error message that will tell you can't upload it because there's an imbedded file. Even Sup Forums has countermeasures against this otherwise people would've got viruses and shit all these years just from the pics they've downloaded

This pepe will ruin your life if you download it

My ex-wife beat him to that, I'm afraid

is that shit true?
pic not related

Why do this when bump stocks are still legal tho?

I got 2 FBI agents knock on my door last night because I posted this Pepe.

Jokes on you FBI and pedos have the worst memes

Bro that better be a skinny asian woman or something
that backside looks dangerously underage

>Amon-onous
Amon. — The Seventh Spirit is Amon. He is a Marquis great in power, and most stern. He appeareth like a Wolf with a Serpent’s tail, vomiting out of his mouth flames of fire; but at the command of the Magician he putteth on the shape of a Man with Dog’s teeth beset in a head like a Raven; or else like a Man with a Raven’s head (simply). He telleth all things Past and to Come. He procureth feuds and reconcileth controversies between friends. He governeth 40 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this which is to be worn as aforesaid, etc.
>Well aren't you just cute?

>It's either everything or nothing when it comes to code.
Im a programmer, what you said is completely false.
A program can be totally botched and defective and run just fine for eternity.
Follow the instructions in theres a whole folder in there with cad models and shit hidden inside that image..
_SOME_ of the methods of hiding files in files got blocked, not all of them.

>t.retard who hasn't been here very long
original moot stopped the ability to embed within an image years ago, this is literally anon5 frank level larping with is deep drive cp lunacy

I'm not downloading that shit just to be safe but I did notice the big ass line of static cutting off the image beneath.
That in itself is a sign that something is wrong and will be avoid plus I get the feeling that it has to be on every embedded image that gets passed the filters.

So it's still safe to download shit unless its got lines of static beneath them.

can you COMP me, I'll throw you a few free Bumps

Do the evil bytes sneak out of the images and do their mischief while we sleep?

I don't know and I don't care
If someone posts it outside of Sup Forums, then I consider it safe

This. Plus, when they check my browsing history they'll realize that I'm totally gay and like men my own age.

youre gay and dumb

I figure if they arrest me, they'll put illegal stuff on my computers at that point, and adjust the dates and stuff so it looks like I've had it for ages. That's SOP from what I hear. Why would they bother uploading stuff and hoping I happen to download it, even if that worked? Way too much trouble.

GOOD NEWS user YOU HAVE A PURPOSE NAO
>GOOD NEWS user YOU HAVE A PURPOSE NAO

SPREAD INFORMATION
>DO NOT GET DISTRACTED BY PIZZA
SPREAD INFORMATION
>DO NOT GET DISTRACTED BY PIZZA

ALL ANONS NEEDED
>ALL ANONS NEEDED
ALL ANONS NEEDED
>ALL ANONS NEEDED

SPREAD INFORMATION
>SPREAD INFORMATION
SPREAD INFORMATION
>SPREAD INFORMATION

come at me faggots

(From a Pizzagate thread)
What did he mean by this?

>If someone posts it outside of Sup Forums, then I consider it safe
Yes let's avoid the place that's actively monitored and secured by the FBI.

IMO It's more safer on today's Sup Forums than anywhere else these days

I tried to upload a random image one time and Sup Forums told me no because it had something embedded. Always wondered what was in it.

>So it's still safe to download shit unless its got lines of static beneath them.
thought it either was or wasnt filtered?
if this method gets through, why couldnt others?

>its a "Sup Forums retards discuss shit they know nothing about" thread

You people are dumber than Sup Forums at this point

This is what the Frank posters have been doing I know. The stuff they post has embedded shit in it.

>if this method gets through, why couldnt others?
Because you would've uploaded it without the static if it was possible. You said it yourself it doesn't block everything but maybe it blocks just enough so its harder if not impossible to bait people.

My bad. Forgot pic

I'm a Frankposter but I have no ulterior motive. Could you offer some evidence of your claims (which something I seem to ask a lot whenever his name is mentioned, oddly enough)?