HAPPENING INCOMING SPREAD INFORMATION

US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PLANS TO COMPLETLEY WIPE OUT THE U.S. POWER GRID AS A DRILL ON NOV 4TH TO THE 6TH
>youtu.be/HfuPbJvLuws
>youtu.be/bEQbNuLncr0
>infowars.com/breaking-dod-exercise-to-simulate-national-power-grid-collapse-on-antifa-day-of-rage/
>Rob Dew breaks down the latest headlines and discusses an upcoming DoD drill that will simulate a national power failure from a solar flare during the same time period as Antifa’s day of rage

Original Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nerc.com/pa/CI/CIPOutreach/Pages/GridEX.aspx
corbettreport.com/episode-254-an-emp-false-flag/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please be real

I want chaos

KEK DEMANDS IT

Because nobody has generators.

Doubtful will happen, darkness will just give them cover.

>infowars

Nov 15-16
nerc.com/pa/CI/CIPOutreach/Pages/GridEX.aspx
GridEx
GridEx III Logo(clear border).png
GridEx IV is the biennial exercise designed to simulate a cyber/physical attack on electric and other critical infrastructures across North America, and will involve:

· Electric Utilities;
· Regional (Local, State, Provincial) and Federal Government agencies in law enforcement, first response, and
intelligence community functions;
· Critical Infrastructure Cross-Sector partners (ISACs and other utilities), and;
· Supply Chain stakeholder organizations.

GridEx IV Dates
November 15-16, 2017

Due to the sensitive nature of the scenario discussion, this exercise program is not open to the general public or the media. A public report will be available after the exercise concludes.

you stupid fucking niggers

IT IS A DRILL

THEY WILL NOT SHUT DOWN THE GRID

AND THERE WOULD NEVER BE A FALSE FLAG THIS OBVIOUS

god damnit.

Shawn?

You seriously believe this shit?

>IT IS A DRILL

>THEY WILL NOT HIJACK PLANES

>THERE WOULD NEVER BE A FALSE FLAG THIS OBVIOUS

Do you understand why you are wrong now?

back then nobody expected something like that.
that is why it wasn't obvious.
now everyone and their mother would be sceptical.

Notice it says "again this year"
I'm ex-military if this is real it will be a drill, a simulation. They are good at that shit, just making sure they can still communicate and coordinate IF that really happens.

SPREAD THE WORD
IF IT HAPPENS WE HAVE PROOF IN THE TIMESTAMP!!!!!!!!

You are neglecting (((their))) current state of desperation.

you are neglecting that no happening will ever save you from getting your shit together and actually making something of your life.

When the power goes out in niggerfied cities, there are riots and looting. no way the feds let that happen.

>2017
>being on a grid
Where I live we have 2 hydroelectric plants.

they are not actually cutting the power retards

>2230
>Not carrying your personal nuclear fusion power generation unit with you at all times

I agree... everyone is fantasizing about end game humanity moves only because they want it to happen in their lifetime.

and if it does happen then so be it.

>post yfw they actually cut the power

Hey look it’s another round of GLP nonsense about society-impacting military drills. This shit happens about twice a year and is /x/ rubbish

Remember Gothic Serpant? That one actually had me going a little because of those spoopy radio broadcasts.

EMP FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

The us isnt going to go dark, it sounds like what they are really doing is planning for an EMP attack such as a high altitude nuclear blast, probably to prepare for north korea trying that because that is the single most damaging thing a smaller nuclear power like north korea can do is a high altitude burst, the emp would do much more damage to the nation than the physical blast will

BUMP

>the emp would do much more damage to the nation than the physical blast will
No, it wouldn't. Bush Jr. spent billions to buy redundancies for literally everything. An EMP over the US would fuck Mexico or Canada more than it would the US

>>>"""(((Drill)))"""

your wrong. no level of protection to the power grid will protect electronics in devices connected to the grid.
maybe portions of the grid will stay up but everything connected to it will be fried unless its sitting inside of a faraday cage

what good is electricity if every electronic device that uses it has been fried. cellular antennas will be fried, cellphones, computers, cars, hospitals, airports, airplanes, these will all permanently cease to function after a high altitude nuclear blast even if the power grid has been protected

From way back? I checked out of the military drill nonsense in 2011 with the incoming Elenin comet and Denver military drills nonsense. Now it’s just a bi-annual rehash of the same predictions.

They shill against astrology for a reason. Jupiter in Scorpio, the sign of rioters, conspirators and criminals, will affect the political and cultural trend in a significant way. Prepare for the worst.

EMP False flag makes sense to me.
Take out all conspiracy theory and internet knowledge.
Take out all user communication
Restore "The Message" through HAM or something.
Add Ministers of Truth at community level.

I've been thinking this for some time....that conspiracy theory is getting much too close. The propaganda screen is getting way too big.

>Jews did 9/11
>Matrix is Real
>Bible is OOP
>Jews enslave people through money system
>Holocaust was hoax
>Hitler was a nice guy

does this have anything to do with the power outages in Massachusetts?

>not liking infowars

What's the matter Billy? Scared of the dark?

HONK HONK

hahahahaha

Ignore the obvious shill thread, faggots.

Guys, to be serious for a moment, how do I protect my hard drives and all my memes?

Reminder that they carry drills out during false flags to confuse authorities and first responders.

They find it hard to discern if the actual event is real world or exercise and therefore are confused and are less effective at responding the attack.

This occurred during many terrorists attacks including 9/11 and the london bombing.

CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
CALL YOUR LOCAL TOWN/CITY COUNCIL OFFICE.
CALL THE STATE POLICE AND REACH OUT TO STATE-LEVEL CONGRESSIONAL REPS.

This can go really far and enough people need to do this to create a cross record of evidence. The sick shit Deep State needs to be called out.

National-level high ranking politicians their corporate war-4-profit gangsters need to be called out.

if they were really planning anything more than a small drill where power wouldn't really go out, then HOW THE FUCK WOULD WE KNOW ABOUT IT?

if something planned as big as a national blackout was leaked they'd cancel it

Unless they want to declare martial law.
Here's hoping.

i warned you all about deh EE emm Peeepeee from deh sunneh climbs of western jah pann

why didnt you listenn?

bump

To start, I would not be surprised if this actually happened. I'm also mostly retarded on this subject and don't get what a wiped out power grid drill entails -- will literally everyone be without power? Only places without generators? Only certain areas? I'd really appreciate someone breaking this down for me.
HOWEVER, I'm not totally convinced this will happen. While, like I said above, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened, wouldn't it be a huge liability? There's the potential for millions of people to die. And how could they cover up something so wide-spread? Or what excuse would they use for something like this?
Prove me wrong, though. I'm genuinely torn between my gut feeling and rationale.

linkz corbettreport.com/episode-254-an-emp-false-flag/

We all live under the illusion of protection from the people we pay taxes to only to later realize they were the ones threatening us in the first place.

its just going to be people like fema simulating if the power goes out relax brah

their not turning the power off

>no power = no money

They do the real thing on days that the drills are scheduled. If it was a real drill it wouldn't effect anybody that wasn't directly participating in the planned event. You're a retard if you actually think they'd cut the whole countries power for a drill. That's just not feasible. It's either a small scale local drill with multiple sights involved or nothing happens.

Check'd

>being this insane
literally nothing will happen

Every time there's a drill infowars says it's a happening. This "happening" bullshit comes up multiple times every year and nothing ever happens. Infowars is the fakest news.

Starfish Prime taught us that nukes detonated in the ionosphere disrupt all radio telecom for a while. US has enough stockpiled to fry every copper cable buried a foot deep in the country

>no hillary = no power

DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP

SAVED

THANK YOU user

Bro Sup Forums got me scared that the whole country's power was gonna be wiped out and the Antifags were gonna come to our houses and rape us all. I don't think they'd cut the whole country's power for a TRUE drill, but I do think that evil entities within our government would cut the country's power off entirely if it benefited them.

IT TESTS THE AWARENESS OF THE MASSES

>vegas shooting
>home depot truck

WE ARE HISTORY
>RECORD EVERYTHING

TIMESTAMP
>ARCHIVE

They are conducting simulations that will have no impact on the grid you autistic retard (more like shill).

This is a slide thread don't forget sage in all field.

>November 4 arrives

WOW! IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!

THE WHY IS THIS THREAD BEING CONSTANTLY SLID?

Not happening. You think the US govt would willfully cut power to the entire country for a drill? Do you know how much money that would cost us in terms of lost business? Fuck off happeningfags, ZOG literally only cares about money, and our (((large corporations) would never allow this to happen

>shadow government

THE ARC OF THE COVENANT SHALL CREATE DARKNESS

THE ARC IS EMP

DESTROYS ALL BUT ILLUMINATI

IT IS A RESET BUTTON ON THE GAME

this is a real drill that's going to be conducted, irrespective of where it's being reported.

The US govt that isn't Trump controlled are enemies of humanity. So ya.

sweet digits user

Head over to infowarsstore.com now to purchase our new Generocaplyse 3000W Home Generator! You won't want to be stuck without one. Order today for free overnight shipping!

I made us an Illuminati

We Senapi nao

Put in microwave. .
Unplug microwave. .
No problem at all you own a part of the futures dead sea scrolls but will have to pass it on and wait for technology to pop back up so it can be understood. ..
Future translation. ..
the humans of the past were a technological powerhouse of empires who used a language of frog pictures and writing words together that would control the outcome of world events ..
the frogs decided chaos was the only way forward for humanity but didn't account for the old world order was not willing to let go of power so a big war commenced and everything was lost leaving the earth to underground dwellers where they carved these memes in caves to warn future generations that humanity should never be controlled by organized systems

33 on my dubz, we illuminati nao official

We can use all cards at anytime, WE CHAOS AS FUCK

Wish they did enough drills to save money, environment, and train military. Esp. during cool galactic light shows. We'd all be more humble.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE OUR THREAD

WE ILLUMINATI NAO

OUR ILLUMINATI IS NEW AND OVERPOWERED BECAUSE IT HASNT BEEN PATCH BY THE DEVELOPERS AND WE HAVE UNLIMITED ACTIONS!!!

OUR ACTIONS ARE BASED ON APM (ACTIONS PER MINUTE)

BUMP IT UP GENTLEMEN DON'T LET THEM WIN EHEHEHEHEHE

BESIDES WE ARE THE GAMERS

This is pretty interesting and resonates with me. Thanks. I'll screencap it.

>trooth chanel
>we are t. trooth
just because some random robot voice tells you it's gonna happen you think it's gonna happen.
you think they are ((anonymous)) lol you need to be either pretty paranoid/gullible to believe that
>the sad state of "new /pol"

I am sure others have discussed this, but this seems like a huge Antifa trap. don't fall for it, because remember what last time happened; a white guy drives his car into a group and a fat woman falls over and dies of a heart attack ---> the whole world cried out NAZISSssss

stay cautios, but don't plan anything stupid, if the Antifa chimp out, let them display their baffoonery.

(((BASED KEKISTANI TRAITORS)))

no larping

Shit threads get slid. You're shitting up Sup Forums with fake news.

I guess they didn't remember its the 5th of November

Your kyke magic is weak
>RUN ALONG

DRILL IS 4 - 6

POSSIBLY 5?

>NOV 4TH TO THE 6TH
Thank God, I'm going to schedule all my work that day.

now that's ... fucking weird. i remember those cards, the events on the cards are happening
spooky AF.
why no one had the idea of a thread like that yesterday?

WE'RE ALL GONNA DI- BE JUST FINE, GOYIM

BUY WATER FILTER

CARRIER HAS ARRIVED

WE ILLUMINATI NAO

Welcome to the machine boys, its for real this time. THey shilling hard lets gogogogogo

SHRIKE confirmed

>literally posting fake news from a Jewish radio host who prominently displays the Star of David in his studio
kys

BOYS THE ARK OF THE COVENANT WILL NOT DESTROY ILLUMINATIS

Sup Forums IS NOW ILLUMINATI OF CHAOS

UNLIMITED ACTION
ALL CARD USE AT ANYTIME
WE OVERPOWERED AS FUCK

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION
>IF THE HAPPENING GOES DOWN IT WILL BE PROOFS

>implying group think
don't be so paranoid, i like to gasthe kikes, race war now as the next non-shill poltard ... it's just a meme in this fucked up NWO world