Well Sup Forums, I just got suspended from school for a week for putting up an "It okay to be White" poster

Well Sup Forums, I just got suspended from school for a week for putting up an "It okay to be White" poster.

I guess it's not okay to be White...

Oh well, more time to start putting them up in public I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
archive.is/7MQf6
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/education/article_3883311a-bf28-11e7-8736-275de92f9e44.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313
medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/
unz.com/isteve/canada-besieged-by-racist-pumpkin-incident/
thegatewayonline.ca/2017/11/posters-offensive-pumpkin/
squawker.org/culture-wars/4chaniotbw/
youtube.com/watch?v=mdng-RwTHyQ
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html
youtu.be/7QdKIlWic1U
wdsu.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-on-tulane-campus-student-newspaper-reports/13135956
twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/925800120817455104
americanbar.org/groups/public_education/initiatives_awards/students_in_action/debate_hate.html
washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pics of paper/email or it didn't happen.

this isn't legal since there is no hatred or racial supremacy let em explain why it shouldn't be ok to be white?

>larping this hard
also, if true, how were you dumb enough to get caught

If true, get a lawyer and create the shitstorm of the century. I believe in you OP. Make the cunts pay for your education and then some

Gonna need more info than that if you want to be the martyr.

fake and gay saged

Suspension it's nothing, but if you really want vengance we know a thing or two about it.

Literally this. Putting up fliers in public places is considered free speech, and because you didn't post shit like swastikas or other cancerous bullshit like the shills have been pushing for they can't hit you on hate speech.

>1 post by this ID
aaaaaaaaand we have a slide thread

>I just got suspended from school for a week for putting up an "It okay to be White" poster.

congratulations user, you just won the lottery
>tfw legal eagles seeking shekels will assist you in your collection efforts

Wh*Tes BTFO

From what?

He probably got banned for being underage.

Bullshit. Even the UK has laws against that sort of thing, i.e. the Equality Act 2010.

>leftyfaggot the post

>being gay enough to save that on your pc

It's O.C. my friend :^)

>I just got suspended from school

you have to be 18 to post here

Big if true.

faggot

Not O.C. Seen it on an Instagram post. Go shill and be a cuck elsewhere you cancerous beta.

This

The entire point is to have them explain why its not ok to be white

> 1 post by this ID
Fake and gay

This

Proof of concept. So it worked? Are people getting suspended for posting thee flyers?

REMEMBER LADS, KEEP IT SIMPLE.

REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

DON'T USE LINKS, BOLD LETTERS, PICTURES, ETC.

This.
Sue fuckers.

This. Plus it stands up in leaf kangaroo court

Added to the list

The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/

Edmonton
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg

Boston Globe
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

Boston Magazine
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

New Orleans
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541
>theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/education/article_3883311a-bf28-11e7-8736-275de92f9e44.html

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

UMD
>twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Coverage by Medium
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

Fauquier
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html

Cambridge Patch
>patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge

American Renaissance
>amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/

The Unz Review

The Gateway

Mild reactions mostly.

I intend to post a bunch around my school tomorrow. But I'm not going to be doing it at hours anyone can recognize me..

The derp carousel that is Sup Forums. I wonder how many highschool Kekistanis believed they weren't unstealthy.

Lawyer up you fucking pussy.

Swaker
>squawker.org/culture-wars/4chaniotbw/

MSN picked it up, so there's something.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdng-RwTHyQ

Its not ok to be white, did you not get the memo?

No jobs for you cis scum!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html

youtu.be/7QdKIlWic1U

MAKE IT HAPPEN ! GIVE MY LIFE VALUE

>The university labeled the incidents as racist, and told the public that statements like “it’s okay to be white” would not be tolerated.
I really hope more and more networks pick this up.

you guys should put up some "its NOT okay to be white" and see what happens

It's hitting the Main Stream Media

WDSU
>wdsu.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-on-tulane-campus-student-newspaper-reports/13135956

Squawker

The Daily Caller

Edmonton
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509549447993.jpg

Boston Globe
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/925800120817455104

Boston Magazine
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

New Orleans
>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541
>theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/education/article_3883311a-bf28-11e7-8736-275de92f9e44.html

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

UMD
>twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Coverage by Medium
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

Fauquier
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html

Cambridge Patch
>patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge

American Renaissance
>amren.com/news/2017/11/pro-white-message-taped-native-studies-building-day-racist-pumpkin-incident/

The Unz Review

The Gateway

KEK this

we don't need to employ jew/nigger tactics, thanks

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT

aren't we already doing that? If not we should. You can't beat an enemy if you can't fight on their level

Did we just out alinsky the entire liberal apparatus?

Probably the best way to respond to this. Too bad others are tripping over themselves to call this thing racist.

Sauce? She's kinda cute

Lawyer user here. You DEFINITELY have a case here, assuming it is a public university. College campuses are traditional public forums for political speech and thus 1st amendment rights are at their zenith in these spaces.

The poster itself is political speech (again -- deserving higher protection).

Do some research and call one of the Conservative-orientated free speech advocacy legal groups. But you should also call the ACLU. They surprise all of us lawyers sometimes by getting involved in these types of cases.

Other advice I can give you: If you see any posters for Black Lives Matters or any other posters on campus that arguably promote a certain racial group, take pictures and document.

If your campus lets BLM posters on a campus and doesn't punish the people that post those, while punishing you, your case is really a slam dunk. Damages are a problem here, which is why you need a lawyer group willing to take this on pro bono.

If you can't find a lawyer that will take this on for free, then you should go "pro per" and represent yourself. Not as crazy as it sounds. Judges give pro per claimants a lot of slack for the most part.

Bonus Suggestion: If you are at a public university with a Law School, you should go to whatever "law clinic" program they offer and let them help you draw up a compliant against the University.

Seriously user. You will win this one. It's an elephant of a process, but how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. File a law suit, enjoy the process and hell -- you will probably end up getting inspired to become a lawyer.

That's some fucking bullshit if you're telling the truth. You KNOW if it was "ok to be black" they'd be fine.

Lawsuit time

Guys, read the UMD twitter feed!!! Link!
Caught red handed!!! They are already running in circles just like the crisis actors filmed walking through building at Sandy Hook false flag drill!
You guys Trumped them!

Actually, even if there WAS hatred or racial supremacy, it's still perfectly legal and within your first amendment rights to post these posters, ESPECIALLY on a public university campus.

It's legal in that the government can't stop you. Universities often have rules on who can put up posters and where. But if he was suspended for a week he's probably in high school, which likely has even stricter rules.

kek

your school is a racist institution. get out while you can, user.

But goy! He needs that (((education))) to get a (((career)))!

Daily Reminder: Committing certain felonies in combination with so-called "hate speech" can operate to enhance the allowable sentence.

But Hate Speech is constitutionally protected. Don't take my word for it. Here is what the ultra liberal ABA has to say on the subject:

americanbar.org/groups/public_education/initiatives_awards/students_in_action/debate_hate.html

This is true. High School has different rules (despite many of us disagreeing with the Supreme Court)

This. I will never regret standing up for my rights against an employer when others just let it go.

100%this

Good night, sweet thread.

it's still okay

>I guess it's not okay to be White...

This. Don't believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you user

>1 post by this id

sage

fuck off retard shill

DO NOT BE CREATIVE
STICK TO THE MESSAGE

>One post by this ID
Saged

MOVE THE THE BACK, W H I T E Y

FPBP

>you're insecure
>insecure
>who hurt you

Is irony lost on them?

I used to go to UofA. How did you get caught?

REMEMBER TO GO HERE INSTEAD OF THE SHILL THREADS

Put the other one instead

NEW

Washington Post

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html

If this is true, and you weren't actually violating campus policy/city law, you have a great legal case. Get a lawyer involved. But we all know it's not true.

Do it OP this is exactly what this is for. To explain to the world why it's not ok to be white.

they claim its intimidation

>You're insecure, don't know what for

I'm exactly the kind of guy that you mooks are trying to reach with this campaign, and it's working. "Don't know what for," my ass. I see anti-white shit everywhere in the mainstream, it's like they don't even pretend to hide it. It's difficult to be a proudly white liberal and be honest with yourself.

>Well Sup Forums, I just got suspended from school for a week for putting up an "It okay to be White" poster.
what a fag. you literally couldn't avoid getting caught putting up a piece of paper lmao @ your life

For all their cries of diversity these colleges are making, I have yet to see one claim why its not okay to be white and how diversity doesn't include whites. I'll be waiting. Forever.

you guys realize that poster ID resets in every thread? or just retarded?

flag checks out

I'd like to take this time to formally apologize to everyone here. I thought this was a stupid idea that wouldn't go anywhere. Boy was I wrong. Nice job nigs

take the school to court you fucking pussy.

you americans are so pathetic.

>1 post by this ID
S H I L L
P
O
T
T
E
D

>bix nood its shorlay great beein' negro!

Meanwhile, 1 in 3 black children are aborted...

If a poster that said "IT'S OK TO BE BLACK" was hung up, would it be acceptable by leftists?
If yes, then jackpot. They've literally proven white genocide is real, and we can use that as an arguement

the medium article is pretty based