November 4th whispers

Active Duty user here. This morning i overheard some mid - high ranking officers 04 - 06 talking about an EMP drill on november 4th. This has me up in arms as it is. No clue if its fleet wide or force wide through all branches as a whole but this was the first ive heard of it. I asked a few other intel groups and they havent heard shit either. Has anyone else here heard anything about this because this is fucking huge. Ill keep my ear to the ground in the meantime. ((sL))

Other urls found in this thread:

arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ2a3ZPvbAk
youtube.com/watch?v=WJn_aB4FjpI
youtu.be/ctSO5mZgAV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for curiosity

military personnel: scuttlebutt?

Active duty meme patrol reporting.
Been browsing Sup Forums for a while and this is what is apparently happening which is also coinciding with Nov. 4th Antifa uprising.

Should be interesting.

Real

What Branch and MOS fag? I bet you're LARPing

generally in all major happenings there is a drill of some sort

so I wouldn't be surprised for an attack on the 4-5th.

it is planned to be some arrl exercise, and apparently is every year. what is strange is that it's been referred to as an emp drill, when emp would fry all radios anyway.

already been posted on here last week
somebody had a memo sent out to amateur radio operators about the emp drill

navy, combat systems.

exactly, it has me pretty spooked.

i didnt hear shit, thanks for the info user

Yeah, we've known about it for awhile now.

How do you guys not know?

"I'm sorry but I must now insult you" - Sup Forums

no one told us shit. that said, im basically still a grunt 5 years in. the only reason its relevant is because of the pre-planned riots on the 4th.

What's the lowdown on EMP stuff? I only know about it from Deus Ex.

As I understand it it makes all electronics malfunction for a short duration of time, then everything is normal again.

How is it spooky, and what exactly would a drill be like? Wouldn't you just turn shit off?

>active duty here
>I'm a high level officer
>Our boys just spotted a boat carrying russian nuclear missiles
>we are on highest alert level
>my commander literally is drunk yelling about nuclear winter
>Danish high command don't want to tell Trump because they think he is a lunatic
>i'm literally shaking. this is not a joke

pic related is their route

Is the average service member on our side or the leftists?
indifferent?

Bump

larp if true

Well, it can go two ways really:
1)nothing happens or antifa just smashes a few trashcans and then they get beaten by the police
2)they actually stop larping and start shooting. In this case they just hanged themselves. Also: well, at least I'd do it, but I don't know how competent US Navy commanders are (maybe they're smarter than me and have another plan), but the moment shit starts, all ships would go to open seas to avoid being compromised and give support to boots in-land.

OP here.
the average service member is either conservative or redpilled. there are plenty who lean left but most of them are are pretty disgusted with the actions of antifa and the like even though they dont care for trump. no worries, the military is on the side of the patriots not the commies.

the fuck?
any other intel? ill relay it to my guys and get it to 2nd and 4th fleets

we go underway friday. skipper isnt taking any chances.

>Danish high command don't want to tell Trump
you literally have to tell NATO command retard, in fact I guarantee you they already know

Not a LARP?! Holy crap. This is nice.

Weh, guy is larping hard. Even if there's such a ship, bet it has an US attack sub attached to it's butt.

We think they are planting nukes in Venezuela.
nato = america

Shut the fuck up and don't talk to civilians about what's going on for the next few days. Very serious user.
>pic for (you)

Please tell me you took off your rank before posting this pic because if not

>FUKIN BOOT

They better not fuck up the internet... I have two prerelease games starting after the 4th

>Danish high command don't want to tell Trump because they think he is a lunatic
>openly talk about it on Sup Forums

lol LARP

Nope. No american uboats near.

provides proofs like uniform shot like op?

Post proof faggot

arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set

Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part.

“This exercise will begin with a notional massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.

During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents, in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of impact of the scenario. Army and Air Force MARS organizations will work in conjunction with the Amateur Radio community, primarily on the 60-meter interoperability channels as well as on HF NVIS frequencies and local VHF and UHF, non-Internet linked Amateur Radio repeaters.

that fucking mustache on top them tooty roll lips

>danish navy
>spotting russian nuclear boats
gtfo larper,
Russians carry their nuclear weapons in u-boats undetectable by your peasant navy.

give us proofs.

That's what they want you to think. It's the perfect strategy.

what is the cuban missle crisis and freighters sneaking nukes.

>Your mustache is our of reg, and you better fucking pray you scrubbed this photo of all the info tracing right back to you...

It's a simulation of a Carrington Event.

Does this mean they'll actually fuck up comms with an EMP????????

EMP destroys electronics regardless of being on or off, plugged or not. Especially anything with induction coils (transformers particularly) and/or antennas due to properties of electromagnetic induction. You can count on computers and cell phones being FUBAR unless you shield them inside a proper Faraday cage.

If an EMP blast does go off, the biggest hit to our system will be main line and power station transformers and communications equipment which could take weeks to months to repair or replace, just to bring electricity back to the grid. The majority of transformers will be overloaded possibly frying infrastructural lines as well. Radio towers will need to be replaced.

An EMP scenario would be terrible.

we spotted them from land.

Enjoy the bread and water diet in the brig dumbasses.

sure you did nu-beta-ragnar

No. We're supposed to simulate being off the grid on back-up power, switching to back-up antennas or swapping the gas arrester in our antenna lines (which would be fried in a Carrington and need to be replaced) and check in when called.

Like I said proofs?

>he doesn't remove his patches before posting selfies on Sup Forums
It's people like you that cause 4-hour PII briefs, Schmuckatelli.

you spotted U-Boats from land?
Or you spotted cargo ships carrying nukes from land?
Why would they leave the nukes out in the open and not disguised?

>electronics malfunction a short duration of time, then everything is normal again.
this is also misguided, the majority of electronics capable of receiving pulses of electromagnetic induction WILL BE DESTROYED

Use a torpedo or something, for God's sake

OPSEC FAGGOT

Personally i hope usa gets BTFO.
We are all tired of america as a leader.
america is stale and weak.

cargo ships. The try and comouflage it but we can still spot it.

Post proof or LARP

Follesbjerg?

you're telling me they didn't just put the warheads into cargo containers?
They have actual missiles on a cargo ship?
For what purpose would they do that when they already have nuclear subs?

Nov 4 touched my no no area
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ2a3ZPvbAk

My grandpa is a HAM radio guy and has a big tower behind our house.

None of his HAM radio buddies have gotten any sort of notifications about this drill even though I've seen multiple posts about how they supposedly have. My grandpa takes part in a regular HAM meeting every month too, were in California.

I asked him about it and he had no idea what the fuck this was all about so I'm really skeptical about the whole EMP drill thing.

Are they ARES and/or RACES? I got notifications from both groups.

can't confirm or deny
well it's not conventional nuclear weapons.
i'm scared to tell you full truth...

Please God let it be true I'm so ready to go out with nuclear Hell Fire

LARP HARDER FAGGOT

YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

IT'S A DRILL

THEY WON'T SHUT DOWN THE GRID

they are simulating a solar flare

in a drill

god damnit.

they wouldn't throw conventional warheads and hope no one notices. It's actually easy to detect radioactive material in passing due to it's leaky nature. So even if it was transportation of weapons grade material, it'd be a red dot on someone's radar somewhere.

dirty bombs?

tell us what type of nukes they are and we'll believe you

Just tell us
Either nobody will believe / People who believe can't do shit about

Come say that here pussy

idk about every year, but last year and this year.
this year it ll be a little bigger than last year, and it 's a coronal mass ejection type situation, but anons etc call it an emp drill which is a little misleading, maybe

>FB_IMG
LOL okay

Again this year, a military station on the east coast and the Fort Huachuca, Arizona, HF station will conduct a high-power broadcast on 60-meter channel 1 (5330.5 kHz) on Saturday from 0300 to 0315 UTC. New this year will be an informational broadcast on Sunday, on 13,483.5 kHz USB from 1600 to 1615 UTC. Amateur Radio operators should monitor these broadcasts for more information about the exercise and how they can participate in this communications exercise, English said.

“We want to continue building on the outstanding cooperative working relationship with the ARRL and the Amateur Radio community,” English said. “We want to expand the use of the 60-meter interop channels between the military and amateur community for emergency communications, and we hope the Amateur Radio community will give us some good feedback on the use of both the 5-MHz interop and the new 13-MHz broadcast channels as a means of information dissemination during a very bad day scenario.

Nope, not as far as I know. He's in PARA but it's a very local group. I could ask him if those names are familiar.

Still though, him and his HAM associates are going to do a swap meet Nov 4th - 6th in this area. We're in the central valley. Nothing. I asked him extensively about the whole thing. Told me nothing was going on.

The Russians have developed a nuclear armed bipedal tank. It's basically a robot with nukes!
It will totally BTFO america if the russian can just get it to somewere in central or south america.

I weapon to surpasssssssssssssssssssssss

Real steel... polymer

>nuclear armed bipedal tank

How a bipedal tank would be more effective than a nuclear sub? It can be easily spotted, face rough terrain / get shot down relatively easy.

>emp would fry all radios anyway.
No. A gas arrester is on every good Ham's radio feed line. Most shacks are in basements which provide 10-20 dB shielding by location alone and the cases of the radios have shielding to filter our RF to 50 dB or so. In a Carrington Event, the dB would be about 70-85 dB and most equipment (not the Chinesium radios) will survive 20-35 dB interference (provided their power source is surge protected).

So you're saying it's time for a /SKYKANG/
i'm already getting comfey

Post link please
I fucking forgot it

right, isn't the "big drill" thing a good excuse for mobilizing military without spooking the population?

WHATS GONNA HEPPEN

Every ham knows ARES and RACES, but like SKYWARN, not every ham joins.

I have a ham swap meet this weekend too.

straight and true

METAL GEAR?!

It's only useful because it can operate in areas Tanks can't, but has none of the real benefits that tanks have.

For example, if you take out the tank treads, the Tank is still a pill box, basically.
If you take out metal gear- I mean the russian bipedal nuclear delivery device, then it falls over and probably becomes pretty combat ineffective.

I guess it's cool cause it's a walking missile silo I suppose? Can project nuclear capability deep into the jungle where it would be hard to get to and detect.

There really aren't too many benefits compared to the cost of building something like that. It would be stupid expensive and only the U.S military could afford to build something like that but probably never would because it doesn't serve a necessary purpose.

Why screw around with something like that when you have the B2 Spirit Bomber?

All is lost. The dream is over. Somebody will light the candles. We will all burn and freeze together, never forget it.

well a bipedal tank can move around and stuff.

EMP destroys circuits permanently especially if they are turned on...

Radiation shielding is the only protection I know of...

pretty much...

PLEASE DO NOT SPILL ANY AMERICAN INTEL ON Sup Forums OR ANY OTHER BOARDS, KEEP OUR PEOPLE SAVE AND SHUT THE HELL UP
youtube.com/watch?v=WJn_aB4FjpI

I don't know why everyone acts like this is a secret. It's just something they do almost every year that gives old dudes who voted for Reagan who normally talk about what they had for dinner on the radio a chance to justify their expensive radios to their wives.

youtu.be/ctSO5mZgAV4

this is what we think the russians are moving.

I heard you can protect your electronics if you leave them inside a microwave that is on because it acts as a Faraday cage.

Kill yourself nigger.

I mean as it is a big armored vehicle, it would be bullet proof. Small arms fire, rifles, most guns wouldn't bother it too much unless it had fragile exposed robotic parts and it wouldn't be designed that way. It would be armored up and bulky. But you could render it useless with an RPG 7 to one of it's legs. Which makes it super cost ineffective. It's a glass cannon that moves super fucking slow. It's not as useful as an aircraft that does the same thing. Like aircraft, it's subject to danger from enemy aircraft, artillery, hell a small anti tank squadron would fuck it's day up. There probably isn't a country in South America that doesn't have the means to disable it.

Unless you load it up with long range anti infantry stuff, anti tank guns AND anti air weapons, chaff. The works.

Even then, you're putting a whole fuckton of money in keeping this thing operational and useful as opposed to just using a B2 Spirit Bomber.

>microwave that is on
Yes, Antifa should do this to their phones and computers to prevent the FBI from reading them.

High power for 10 minutes should install the EMP hardening.

(Yes, a microwave is actually a Faraday cage).