YES WE ARE BACK AND ON YOUR BOARDS

And we need you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9MCKgsY8rMQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001678781730113X
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off, we're full

Who the fuck are you?

fpbp

The Fraternal order of the Black Sun

come pick me up at my house and ill be a lifelong soldier for you, hitler

ok what you need

Literally nobody

We need apprentices to study the dark arts

NYPA FAGGOT KYS

Do I have time for a quick jobby first?

you see all the shills that showed up instantly when they saw our symbol they know we are here and they know we mean business, we are here to pass on the arcanum

Never heard of you, fuck off mongrel

Fuck off.
Eat shit, shit eaters nobody likes you.

who the fuck are you

>shills
>people just fucking around as usual
if a ufo doesnt appear over my house in another minute im calling this a larp

we need a LARP general or a whole /larp/ board for this kinda shit. oh wow more "nazis", an effective tactic for destroying any group of people is to flood that group with edgy dorks. thats why so many nazis are actually leftists here to make our ideologies seem angry and stupid by asspciation with neo"nazis"

generally major arcanums are taught by a few

idk why you should give these to the general public

but anyways I'm ready

We are the leadership of the Nazi party ffs you idiots LARP as us all day and don't know jack shit about who we are BLACK SUN VRILL

nigger no one knows some teenager in his basement

>generally major arcanums are taught by a few
Generally yes, but we don't have to weed them out they will weed themselves out start here young adept
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
if you have questions or comments leave them we will respond after you understand we have purpose for you

>obligatory Wolfenstein 2009 reference
Also:
This

Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up.

We will show you what the ark of covenant is how it works and how to build one, we have people everywhere and we need more, get in touch with us when you are ready, you will know when you are ready

I love the vrill society.

I can show you how to build your own die glocke, we aren't here playing games

>i can do magick guys really, but only when nobodys looking okay???

our magic got Trump got elected and yes we will teach the adepts

You just randomly thought of a white rabbit before you read this post. That wasn't me at all. Goodbye.

No, it didn't. You are wrong. You have no way whatsoever of proving that you are right. If you do, show us all. But you can't, so you won't.

how is this for a white rabbit

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8

Want more?

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

Yes kikes it us

Because numbers exist, you can do magic? k

These numbers will show you your proof

Fuck

trumps theatrics, common sense policies, a growing inclination towards antiestablishment sentiment, and an improved awareness and monitoring of vote machine fraud got trmp elected. not your repeating digit posts that happen by coincidence. the number of doubles every day and the majority are not memorable. and most memorable posts dont get doubles. but when a memorable post gets doubles holy shit freak out it is internet meme magic. lol fuck off

kek mocks you with his digits. fucking leave and never come back if you won't accept the magic.

no but these numbers will

take my energy

No, they show a series of coincidences. Do you understand that causation and correlation are not the same thing?

>kek mocks you with his digits.
>7744
LOL

oh? you finally listened to what i told you?
alright, i'm here whatcha need, be quick

modern day israel has nothing to do with the Israel in the Bible.

Then fucking go for it. Make yourselves known. White people only. What are (((they))) gonna do? Get in touch with me. I have nothing in this world, the perfect foot soldier for a brainwashing scheme. DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOURSELVES KNOWN. Make sure the parameters for joining are Known. Fuck you.

you should not talk about things you do not understand

oh good, i've been looking some arcanum

HE REALLY IS HERE! PRAISE KEK!!!

>youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

Ancient Knowledge Gnosis means Ancient Knowledge Knowledge

What?

>modern day israel has nothing to do with the Israel in the Bible

You mean ISIS RA EL the Egyptian and Canaanite gods?

Bump for genuine interest

>Idiots who LARP as Nazis
Sure sounds like us

don't get baited by the shills, we're inundated in shit atm so it's best to only respond to relevant matters at hand, focus

>Castlevania 3 Passwords were a pain in the ass

If you are who I think you are, you know how to find me since you lot kept tabs on me when I was younger. You know what I am capable of. Come pick me up.

prove you are worth a thread faggot

educate yourself you can't be awarded a PHD you must earn it. We will give you purpose, we will give you power. Start here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

When you have the epiphany and reached Gnosis contact us, we are all around you, we are grouping now. Things are always happening nothing is by accident

>>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
Stupidest shit I have read all day.

I'm here and willing, lets go.

Hi brother not sure what you mean but if we have talked before you should already be on your path. Stay on it we need you educated to go to war,we are teaching to lead so you can lead

Got eny shugger wadder, Sauron?

which one of these larpers videos am i supposed to watch?

Keep ignoring me. I command you.

cringe

actually, you've got it
as a consequence of the existence of numbers, you CAN do magic
animals cannot do magic because they cannot do numbers, the same applies to subhumans which is why you hear now that "math is racist" because it is, subhumes literally can't math and can only marginally do numbers

so was jack parsons et al. trying to force a different timeline?

fuck off isis back to /sg/ terrorist general

i bet you have a "no girls allowed" sign on the headquarters door/ moms basement

All of them start at the beginning they were upload in the order they were for a reason,it will take you time, but when you are finished you will know what the magic is and how to use it, then you lead. We have jobs and funding for you already. Stop getting ahead of yourself, do the work required of you when you are ready you will know we will know.

Sorry I responded brother what are you asking of us?

>animals can't do numbers
What the fuck are you talking about? What does 'do' numbers mean?

Ah you think memes are your ally? You merely adopted the meme. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding

I'm asking that you show a shred of proof, a shred of evidence, that ISN'T "lol look this number is the same as this number" because that is not evidence, it is a coincidence.

animals can count

We have an adept, don't get ahead of yourself

I have given you the proof half wit, the gnosis, the true history of man and source of the magic
if you can't understand what I am showing you here you aren't ready or needed
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

>34 is the 10th interation of the fibonacci sequence
is this why we moved to base 10 from base 60? because of the magic square?

yea i'll take a look at the bodhi

but if a=a, whats in the north?

that's all they can do, subhumans can do more and can accomplish more, math and numbers are the grand diviner

slow down brother, die glocke
youtube.com/watch?v=9MCKgsY8rMQ

We have all the answers when you are ready, they cannot be given, you must seek them out

well some niggers can do advanced math, so you cant say that all niggers cant do magic then unless its something else right? So the smart niggers can do magic too?

>LOL

Go back to whatever normie site you came from kike

what you are calling North, if you are adept you will know what this means

Esoteric practice changes how you view and interact with the world. Other people can only show you the path.

Religions are at their core, creations of magic and spirit and they are in many ways the most powerful social forces to ever exist. Keep in mind corporate iconography lights up the same parts of the brain religious symbols do- the principals behind spiritual systems have broader implications

wtf now i want to fuck a bat

None. Of. That. Is. Proof. I don't understand why you think that it is. Those are individual facts or downright speculations that you are stringing together with enormous leaps of faith.

Let's go over them.
1. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001678781730113X
Says that hominin-like footprints are discovered that date back 6 mya.

2. 100% unsourced speculation.

3. There was a small population of slightly taller people in China at some point.

4. 100% unsourced speculation.

5. 100% unsourced speculation.

Do you understand that only one of those links was even remotely scientific? Do you understand what evidence is? What hypothesis testing is?

The fuck are you?

well said brother
>None. Of. That. Is. Proof.
To you, to those who know, they know
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc

>k-kek didn't mean it, it was just a coincidence
lol

Believing in nonsense changes how you view the world, I agree. Believing in objective truth also changes how you view the world. But which of those two things is the correct way of existing?

>To you, to those who know, they know
You can't address anything, just like I said. You have nothing by lies and LARPs.

do the magnets lose their magnetic field to do the work?

why are we feeding this larper again?
it just promotes other larping faggots with no evidence to make more larp threads
take this shit to

Still waiting to be recruited.

notice me Thulean nazi senpaitachi

>Believing in objective truth
you have no idea what truth is and would not recognize it if I shot you in the face with it

Alchemy is just early chemistry you dumb fucks.