Is this true or is this dude full of shit?

Did Papa Johns cut ties with the NFL? Can't find a source

Fuck I want this to be true so bad
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/925807825854582785

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/papa-johns-says-nfl-is-hurting-pizza-sales-blames-nfl-leadership-for-issue/
forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2017/11/01/papa-johns-founder-net-worth-falls-70-million-in-hours-blames-nfl-protests/#380b64ec7ffb
bleacherreport.com/articles/2741923-papa-johns-pulls-nfl-associated-ads-citing-negative-consumer-sentiment
outkickthecoverage.com/espn-cant-afford-monday-night-football/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was Papa John a real person?

No, get the fuck out boomer idiot

Your Stupid...

No, it's not mine. Take it, if you will.

It's your stupidity so it belongs to you. Therefore Your stupid. Capiche?

No that's not what happened at all. Papa John was pissed that his quarterly report was underperforming because of stupid niggers and his stock prices went down. He he basically said the NFL is run by a bunch of fucking retards and he would have ended this shit last year when Colin knelt. He threatened to cut his ad funding because this shit which is making the NFL go full damage control mode because papa John's is the biggest ad buyer of the nfl

As of now they have complained their earnings were low as a direct result of player protests. They did not cut any ties.

Big if true

>You're

I'm what?

>No, it's not mine

Ok but your ugly as crud

sauce
sauce

stoooopid

The NFL is fine

Idk man this thing is a lot bigger than I originally thought it was. The company I work for has a great social media image. I never see negative posts and our team does a good job of making sure they post things people wont react negatively too. But today I saw a post where we had a contest for tickets to the pro bowl and the majority of comments were negative, saying we shouldnt associate with the NFL. A lot more than I expected and im personally doing my best to not watch any games but my own team.

>Is this true or is this dude full of shit?
>Jack Posobiec

95% of the time that faggot is full of shit

Used to work at Papa John's, can confirm our franchise was batshit crazy about football season. Hope this is true.

>New

cbssports.com/nfl/news/papa-johns-says-nfl-is-hurting-pizza-sales-blames-nfl-leadership-for-issue/

Do it Papa

Nigger
forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2017/11/01/papa-johns-founder-net-worth-falls-70-million-in-hours-blames-nfl-protests/#380b64ec7ffb

>bleacherreport.com/articles/2741923-papa-johns-pulls-nfl-associated-ads-citing-negative-consumer-sentiment

Sup guys, I'm a tripfag over on /biz/. Basically Papa Johns earnings were bad this morning and the company lost about 8% of it's value today. The CEO "Papa John" came out and blamed the whole NFL kneeling thing, and resulting conservative boycott as the reason since he is a corporate sponsor. They aren't the only ones that got fucked on earnings this quarter because of this NFL thing. Under Armour dropped like 20% yesterday.

Could Papa Johns be, dare I say it, /our pizza/?

the owner of Papa John's is named John. so probably

Meanwhile, leftists on twitter: it's cuz the pizza sux lmao

Yeah, suddenly the product is worse when it's been the same shit for years...

Monday Night Football is tanking too
outkickthecoverage.com/espn-cant-afford-monday-night-football/

I used to love watching football but the niggers got too uppity, so fuck them

>Can't find a source
How hard is it to google papa johns NFL retard?

I was just telling my aunt about this whole pappa johns thing. Her first response "oh so he's an asshole trump supporter go figure" I was gonna say no its because of the whole national anthem kneeling. But she's a hardcore liberal and still think the players kneeling because trump is a racist who goes after black people.

>NFL sponsored by Fly Emirates
get used to it burgers

NFL is having problems connecting to middle class people and you think having non-American sponsors is going to help?

About fucking time. Football is shit.

Who cares who they connect to if the arabs will sign the check.

Lmao you fat fucking retarded yanks. Honestly, just nuke yourselves, you walking meme faggots.

They are just butt hurt that their main business model relied on another institution's popularity.

Nigga they'll just buy the team.. Fuck do they care about people as long as they can have some prestige and profit?

I hope it's not because of me.

>im personally doing my best to not watch any games but my own team

The utter and complete retardation of that comment. Are you a Cleveland fan that hopes the decline of all other team will allow Cleveland to finally do well? You either boycott or you don't, otherwise it is just stupid virtue signaling.

This is bullshit 90% of the country supports BLM

>emir of oilsheikistan buys redskins
>renames them washington peace-lovers
>everybody claps

That country being South Africa.

Nothing triggers a Brit more than American patriotism. Some things never change.

god damn how old are you nigger

i'm guessing at least 50-60

>anyone who fucks laura loomer willingly isn't a lying cunt

>(((patriotism)))
Is donating your foreskin to your kike overlords what you consider to be patriotism?

The second thing that never changes is Brits' obsession with foreskins (or lack thereof).

like jews, they enjoy the taste

Why buy into a failing industry dumbshit?

I still have mine. Do you? Every white American is closer to kikery and Islam that any brit ever will.

t. mohammed

It is now