Remind me again, with ~50% of the population being nonwhite, how a racewar could possibly make America stronger...

Remind me again, with ~50% of the population being nonwhite, how a racewar could possibly make America stronger. It just doesn't seem to add up.

~50% of the population are retarded savages incompatible with Western civilization

because the asians are smart enough not to side with a bunch of hood apes

>mfw you finally realize that Sup Forums is a propaganda machine that incites whites to enter conflicts that they have no chance of winning

We have the smarts and skills to kill these niggers if push came to shove and the numbers/strength to deal with the Jew

The only people you have to kill in a race war are those who violently resist. The vast majority of people will accept a subservient, second-class citizenship. You see this over and over again throughout history, it's the way humans make this work.

Stranger Things 56% face

Sure you do, pal. I mean, that's what Sup Forums keeps telling you, so it must be true. When has Sup Forums ever been wrong?

They were right about Jews owning the media and being behind subversive movements like marxism and feminism.

Sure they were. Because they told you they were right, right? And they're never wrong, so they must be right.

If dub , we all get girlfriends by the end

of the month

It would be a complete victory for China and Russia.

fuck

Maybe it works like in movies where 2 people get into a fight and beat the shit out of each other and then they start laughing and are best friends.

74% White you fucking nigger

Do the research yourself goy

please cite

>with ~50% of the population being nonwhite

>Le 56% white
Le 52% white

Quality over quantity

I'm not scared of any group of people who predominately hold their pistols like this. The race war would be over before most people even knew it started

b-but that's a white guy!