Is it normal to still get upset about my parents arguing when I am 29 years old...

Is it normal to still get upset about my parents arguing when I am 29 years old? I'm sitting in my room and they are shouting at each other and it's making me anxious as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ih1oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not normal that you're 29 and still at home. But yeah, it would make me anxious as well.

It is. I always hated when that happened. My parents got a divorce last year, after I moved into my own apartment.

They're probably angry because you are nearly 30 and still at home. They won't say it to you directly because they don't want to hurt your feefees, but they want you out of the house user.

apparently the average age of moving out here now is 31

This is totally normal, the hooks for that anxiety are buried deep in your brain from your childhood, totally overcoming childhood trauma is extremely difficult

>my room
You mean their

>Is it normal to still get upset about my parents arguing when I am 29 years old?
No. My parents yell and throw shit at each other all the time. Stop being such a puss and just be careful you don't get hid in the head with a plate or something again.

Get out before they fuck your brain up any more than they already have.

so your government is going to give free houses to jihadis to "rehabilitate" them but your youth can't find a place to live outside their parents home?

why do you people put up with this? it is an exact parallel to some of the shit that pissed the colonies off so much (forced to pay for the basic needs of foreign residents you don't want around, eventually forced to host them in your homes)

Parents arguing is hell for the kids, no matter at what age. Although now that you're 29, you should try to detach yourself slowly to a point where it wouldn't affect you as much if they divorced.

t. guy who's parents divorced at 8 but continued to ruin his life and now I'm stuck with this shit and I wish I never cared what any of these fuckers thought or did because obviously they never cared what it did to me

interesting you should say that, recently there was talk of a plan where the NHS would pay homeowners up to £1000 a month to accommodate recovering post-op patients to help stop bed-blocking or whatever they call it

>eventually forced to host them in your homes
sounds like the next step but user
>why do you people put up with this?
not even

Would a sloppy drooly blow jobby make mummys big boy feel better? ^~^

>recently there was talk of a plan where the NHS would pay homeowners up to £1000 a month to accommodate recovering post-op patients to help stop bed-blocking or whatever they call it

What and your mom has to bring them food and shit like a fucking nurse?

Good on them for sticking together for 29 years, though you'd figure they'd know how to handle each other by now.

uhm... yep, not even kidding - apparently they would be expected to provide some company/interaction/talking whatever and 3 microwave meals a day

inb4 the absolute state something something

I should go over there for some surgery and have your mom give me a wank

Maybe, but don't you want your own place dude? You ARE 29

29? My home was half paid for when I was 29.

this

oh my goodness

lol coming to airstrip one for any reason whatsoever

also here

archive.is/Ih1oc
telegraph.co.uk - homeowners-offered-1000-host-nhs-patients-spare-rooms-airbnb

>making them meals 3x per day
Even like 10k per month wouldn't be worth it. Plus if they can't feed themselves then presumably have to take them to the bathroom and whatever else too. Such a fucking stupid idea.

>Such a fucking stupid idea.
yea, shit's fucked breh