"IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE A PERSON OF COLOR IF IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE"

Deleted video response from Tulane University's student newspaper to the "It's Okay to Be White" campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

TRANSCRIPT:
>umm, so I was literally like walking to the LBC, I was getting a bagel, I have a test today, I had a pretty rough night last night, um so... coming... this morning was very heavy already, and then... I was opening the door and I saw the sign, um, and if that, like, wasn't another confirmation that I needed that I don't belong on this campus, um, it just, it, it just... I, I felt it, like for the past, like, year that I have been here and no one's explicitly said it, and that was the first explicit... thing that I have seen that really like told me "you... you... shouldn't be here," umm... I... struggle with... I think our campus and our society tells us as people of color that it's not okay to be people of color, so to see a confirmation-, or to see a piece of paper that says it's okay to be white... is just... i-it's not okay to be a person of color if it's okay to be white, y'know, like...

Let's recap for her, okay?
>school is hard
>last night was hard
>no one has ever told me I don't belong here
>this sign basically means I don't belong here though
>if it's okay to be white, it's not okay to be a person of color (therefor: if it's okay to be a person of color, it's not okay to be white

Time to print out the other fliers to make this outrage look hypocritical

Do one for Blacks and Asians and if the news doesn't think these are controversial point out the double standard

DO NOT EXPAND OR EQUATE THIS MESSAGE WITH NAZIS

The average whitey in North America and Western Europe would cut his own left hand off if the media told him left hands are racist.

The brainwashing is so strong that there is a real risk that whites will already think that being white is inherently oppressive against others, we do NOT want to reinforce this.

The objective isn't to cause maximum butthurt, but to show that institutions are anti white NOT anti racist.

If this isn't getting much attention now who cares? This can be a slow burn, it's a good and subtle idea which shouldn't be squandered.

no you dumb shill
reminder that posts like this are to distract you from an already effective movement

its crazy, i haven't seen this many shills over a single topic on Sup Forums since the election

I'm glad my country is free of this shit. Every girl here is traditional, everyone hates niggers (country's history itself) and degenerate behaviour is just that, degenerate.

Wait at least a week. Give them time to breathe and quiet down about this so that there's at least some degree of separation. Then it will be the perfect time to strike

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT

Brilliant, whichever one of you came up with this 'it's Ok to be white' thing.
Totally faultless way of triggering the anti-white genocidals into taking their masks off and red pilling the white normies.

How the fuck did Russian subversion from decades ago manage to so effectively turn leftist Millennials into complete anti-white lunatics?

Bumpity

They literally have mandatory classes dedicated to telling them they are welcome

>like for the past, like, year that I have been here and no one's explicitly said it,
That doesn't even matter apparently

Brilliant campaign
American universities get precise autistic punch to nose
read about you guys in news today

demoralization

>I was literally like walking
I was literally like walking
>I was literally like walking

they will just think these are being put up by non-whites and claim it as a victory over evil white supremacists who actually thought it was okay to be white.

It's really the media highlighting the subversion in a way that increases it. It sells so they promote it, a lot of mainstream media outlets are also foreign owned.

Because they're still here and they're still doing it and they never stopped?

not a good plan, the hypocrisy is already obvious to non-autists

dude it happens faster than you can believe

less than 10 years

BUMP

Glad my country is not this fucked. Women are traditional, people hate niggers and degenerate behaviour is frowned upon.

Nah, even the dullest of people instantly get what's going on when they see those posters being attacked

This gal's "if A, then not B" means she has no understanding of math. Recommend disregarding.

Daily reminder that in US she is white.

lets put up some
"IT'S OK TO BE BLACK" signs. and when they refuse to rip those down they demonstrate their hypocrisy clearly to everyone.
or "IT'S OK TO BE ASIAN" since asians are often lumped in with whites as being "privledged". let them show their racism against asian communities.
and as always keep putting up the IT'S OK TO BE WHITE signs that was a brilliant move i think.

it really shows that they do not think it is ok to be white when they tear down these signs. the racism of the left is made clear to all.

Why do Jamals think the world evolves around them?

> getting a bagel

I wonder who's behind this one

We should continue posting the original flyers for a few more nights, to make it so that EVERYBODY sees it, the news reports it, etc.

Once it is well known, we can execute phase 2 the next week or week after next:
"It's okay to be"
Same font, same design.

Phase 3:
"It's okay."

Final phase:
[blank white paper]

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

It's not okay to be a racist communist.

Best campaign we've had since pic related.
Keep up the good work bois. I'm going to post these flyers around my town as well.

a baker

i want a qt sand nigger

How is she in college if she can't handle a test and a piece of paper?
Yea bitch you are obviously not welcome there

19 year olds say dumb shit, i forgive all college age students for saying dumb ass shit

The problem is that thanks to the internet, the great equalizer, people/corporations now actually listen and cater to the dumbass shit 19 year olds say

Naw.

They have student unions, BLM, scholarships, etc.

If white people are adamant that they won't be shamed, what can a university do?

Ban all white people? That is far more interesting to see how they react.

I'm not white but what's wrong with a paper that says it's okay to be white? I mean it would be the same to me if there was a sign that said it's okay to be black or etc

lmfao, the bottom part says

>kill foreign devils

hahhaha

Some more notes from a prankster:

The best pranks are discovered quickly but not immediately. Flyering at night is great for an early morning surprise and makes it hard to see you.

Make sure you know where the cameras are in a given area and stay out of view as much as possible. Work alone and don't tell anyone what you are doing. You can leave messages in communal gathering areas either face up for quicker discovery or face down for a few seconds of delay.

Library drop boxes are great places to slip one if they don't have cameras watching them.

For a long delay approach, if you also did a short delay, the tops of vending machines are good. Maintenance and cleaning people will eventually find them, sometimes weeks later if they suck at their jobs/are over worked and it's like a second delivery for no risk.

Free news papers/news paper boxes are great places to hide a few. Also brochure racks can work the same way. (This can really mind fuck an unsuspecting person.)

If you like being more forward, place them on car windshields and pickup truck beds. (It might even fly out of the truck bed because the driver didn't notice and in effect deploy itself somewhere far away from the original drop spot.)

Stay covert, stay quite, stay sharp, stay quick. There is a lot you can do if you put your mind to work.

I don't forgive them. They won't extend that same olive branch to you.

Start emailing schools that are saying that the posters are breaking rules.

You know what to do, and what to say.

Remember, if you have kids that are going into college next year, let these schools know that your child will not be attending due to their participation in taking down posters that say it's okay to be white.

They deleted that tweet by the way. They were getting shit on in the replies so they just removed it.

She can't even string a fucking sentence together, of course she doesn't belong in a place of higher education! Ipso bloody facto!

She scraped together the brain cells to realise that...and then wussed out and blamed whypeepo.

It's okay to be thick as fuck, love! But accept it's nothing to do with us...

>The Average whitey would it his own hands off
Maybe on your faggy island where Asian rape gangs are allowed to fuck your daughters

>asian
>female
>law student
>fights her own traffic violations
>$$$

>of course she doesn't belong in a place of higher education! Ipso bloody facto!

No, STICK TO THE MESSAGE. DO NOT BE CREATIVE.

nudes?

it's literally okay to be white

how is that offensive?

top zozzle

I envy you. I will migrate to a country without degeneracy as soon as I can.

>look at it from his point of view
I can't see through a body bag, you stupid niggers.

>I have a test today, I had a rough night

Read this as "I had a night full of drinking booze and sucking dicks while dressed up as a slut at a halloween party"

Fuck off kike shill. Go gas yourself. Stick to the plan

I know. But I was raised Christian. At the end of the day. I do give people second third chances, I'm stupid in that way.

>if it's okay to be white, it's not okay to be a person of color (therefor: if it's okay to be a person of color, it's not okay to be white
Yea but no one is putting up signs saying its okay to be a person of color you subversive piece of shit. I told you people would see though this as passive aggressive racism

Genius campaign, utterly destroys their sympathy by their own hands.

2 extra hotpockets to the milfag that greenlit this work of art.

Because it never stopped.

And it isn't "Russian", boiling it down so one dimensionally is exactly WHY it has festered.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
>"No it doesn't mean other lives don't matter just that black lives matter too!"

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
>"You're saying I don't belong here?!?!"

Just a suggestion, not trying to shill or undermine, but could your stage 2 be
"Is it okay to be white" Or something?

100 percent this
She sure had a *hard* night.

(((Foreign)))

>Umm, so I was literally like walking to the LBC, I was getting a bagel, I have a test today, I had a pretty rough night last night, um so... coming... this morning was very heavy already, and then... I was opening the door and I saw the sign, um, and if that, like, wasn't another confirmation that I needed that I don't belong on this campus, um, it just, it, it just... I, I felt it, like for the past, like, year that I have been here and no one's explicitly said it, and that was the first explicit... thing that I have seen that really like told me "you... you... shouldn't be here," umm... I... struggle with... I think our campus and our society tells us as people of color that it's not okay to be people of color, so to see a confirmation-, or to see a piece of paper that says it's okay to be white... is just... i-it's not okay to be a person of color if it's okay to be white, y'know, like...

why the fuck do liberals speak like this, why cant they make normal sentences

first post worst post

For now

I guess it's Russia's world and the rest of us are just living in it.

>mfw the Left has projected so hard it got actually triggered

This is bp

This is fucking them so hard. It really shows how insane and hateful these people are.

The blatant hypocrisy the retarded POC left plays to shows just how stupid they truly are.

The hypocrisy will expose their anti-white agenda wide open. There is nothing racist about saying "It's okay to be white." and anyone that says otherwise is pushing for an anti-white agenda.

Made my fuckin day burger

>heels lifted
Fake pic

>I had a pretty rough night last night, um so... coming... this morning was very heavy already
Wew

Thats sign that its effective. Shills are mad

>i-it's not okay to be a person of color if it's okay to be white
CUNTfirmed

That'll only work if next to the 'white' one, and a small text pointing out it's by the same person posting. The 'it's ok to be' with a small text pointing out it was by the same poster is I think quite more effective, after critical mass is reached.

>people hate niggers
you are the niggers though

It already does look hypocritical.

It's association with Sup Forums is what will sink this unfortunately. Rule number #1 with the identity left is that the messenger matters more than the message. They will simply say "neo-Nazis on Sup Forums did something but now it's all over thank god" and leave it at that.

#itsokaytobewhite

Are we not well past normalisation already though?