My boyfriend dump me because of my vagina smell

>She writes: “I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right.

>“He was an a-s in other ways too, but I just didn’t see it until he impugned my vagina. For example, he [thought] my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn’t.

>“He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.

>“When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.
nypost.com/2017/10/31/my-boyfriend-dumped-me-because-of-my-vagina-smell/

>submit to the whims of a guy that wanted to tell you how to look
>wtf I hate men now

Clean your cunt, you twat

Vaginal hygeine is a social construct pushed by white patriarchal eurocentric beauty standards designed to body shame women and their natural state. Men are scared of women being natural and their trueselves and try to hold us down! They want to tell us how to live and make us conform to their standards! We're beautiful just the way we are! We're strong, beautiful, mothers, queens, nurturers, facilitators, witches, fighters, providers, warriors, we can be anything we desire without patriarchy.

>i got dumped cuz ma vegana smellz
>nypost

the absolute state of amerishart media
ahahahahahahahahahah

and you cry muh russian prupugunduh?
russians are enlightened nobility compared to you

this is literally yellow press tier
every debasement and vulgarity permissible if it serves the hate against white heterosexual men

NY Post is one of our tabloids. They thrive on this kind of thing, but it also has the balls to write lulzy Sup Forums quality headlines on the cover from time to time.

>but it's alright for women to give men shit for their height or penis size

Wash your hole, you dirty hippie.
You probably stink at fucking too.

Haha smelly vag is the worst. Take a shower bitch.

WASH

It' called antibacterial soap you stupid bitch...

it's her diet
too much sugar probably. candida or whatever. most body odors are due to diet. but women are also fucking disgusting and wash their hair maybe once or twice a week and are otherwise derelict in their hygiene for various weird reasons

YOUR

somebody dated THAT?

>brush your teeth and use mouthwash every day
>but lets never clean that other mouth-like hole
only way to make sure is shower together and she wont even realize your fingering her is washing her

Your

t. woman

No tits will be shown

I have no idea why women are not bathing.
I feel disgusting if I don't shower for over 24 hours. What is happening to us?

I don’t come home from a run and shove my sweaty cock in my wife’s face. Wash your twat you fucking savage.

Smelly vagina can often mean disease or infection.

Woah, shut the fuck up bigot, women don't have to wash themselves just to fullfill your sick patriarcal desires.

>tfw your current slam has a pussy that tastes like fruit loops

>Ultimate in feminism
>If your genitals stink and your bf doesn't like it it's because he's a misogynist cis male and you should dump him

She claims to be a gynaecologist but I know for a fact that it's not normal for women's fannies to smell. Maybe a slight hint of an odour but definitely not a smell.

>being this old and have a boyfriend

LOL.

Some femanon just read this and now will always be hyper aware of showering with a guy cause if his hand goes to her groin she'll just freak out and assume it's cause she's dirty af, ruining the relationship with her paranoia

>and wash their hair maybe once or twice a week

I dated some chick like this and it was because she was paranoid about getting a receding hairline

she might have diabetes i am not kidding

>tfw gf always sends me pictures of clothes she's thinking about buying for my opinion before she buys them
Honesty is the best policy boys.

>IT'S THE PATRIARCHY NOT MY ROTTEN SLIT

>killing the bacteria in the vagina
This is probably the sort of that led to the imbalance that caused the smell in the first place. There are important bacteria in the vagina and so long as that environment doesn't get fucked with it stays clean. It is sort of like the bacteria in your gut. You need them and things go bad if that ecosystem gets upset.

Kek. Nice pasta

>wash their hair maybe once or twice a week

you are now aware that this is the correct way to treat your hair.

overwashing makes it brittle, and shitty by stripping out natural oils that do not get replaced by conditioner. furthermore, you should only wash the scalp with shampoo and not the ends at all.

but yeah, it's not a bad idea to wash your fucking ass with soap once a day or so.

Yass

Okay, 2 things here,

she is only correct IF her vag smelled normal with no issues and that guy was a little virgin neet soyboy who does not know how to dominate a woman, now IF her vagene hang like sleeve of wizard and smells like a petri dish, then she has the fucking issue, not him. Only 1 side of a story here, and there is clear case to dump a bitch with a smelly vag, and there is also clear reasoning to suggest he could be a soyboy who cannot handle a vag...

That sounds like she has unnaturally high blood sugar. If her urine smells sweet also, she seriously needs to be tested for beetus.

Then a diet change is in order. A vagina should
not smell like old beef. There is a plethora of
products that are not harmful to natural bacteria
This is third world tier bullshit.

Have fun dying alone.

PUSSY

All i am saying is that soap doesn't belong in a vagina. She may have an issue which needs to be treated. Her gyno should be able to advise her and she should go get checked out just in case, but it is entirely possible that her boyfriend was a faggot.

You benefit from a world that men built

We wuz Quains!

my chick is pretty diligent and she showers daily but only washes her hair a couple times a week. something about drying it out or whatever. "harsh products". i don't know. but it never really seems to get greasy or anything. it's still pretty disgusting.

now her thing is not shaving her pussy for extended periods, because she likes getting it waxed. so she just waits between waxings and gets a big bush and then they rip it off. the interesting thing with this is she got it waxed like a month ago and the amount of bush present now is like what i'd get for a beard if i didn't shave for a week. in other words, shockingly-little.
no, i know. it's something like -cone. dimethicone or something that ends in -cone that can dry your shit out. i get it. but i think this is just one case and there are women out there who won't use any products because they're afraid of dry skin and all this. and they clog their pores with bullshit creams and anti-perspirants and shit and they just become sealed-off biomes of bacteria. and then their pussies smell.
in fact, i know this to be the case.

Grotesque filthy hag was shoving her unwashed vag in his face without any shame.

I had a total painfully libtarded freak of nature who was the same way. Refused to wear deodorant. Shoved her sweaty gross and disgusting looking hairy vag in my face. Ruined it.

Triggered when I referred to my biceps as guns. "That's not funny. Guns are bad."

Hated police. Thought police were bad.

Self-described "anarchist".

Admitted to offering two of her faggot male friends the option to have a baby by impregnating her and keeping the baby.

A real hardcore libterd gargoyle Greek woman.

And she was a microbial biologist with a PhD...........................................................

Met online when I posted an ad looking to talk to another vegan. Wasn't even vegan when she replied.

Wait until she gets a wiff of my smegma. :^)

smart man
pussy smell is a sign of mind virus
though if you were clever, you'd see the obvious craziness of the cunt by looking at her stupid fucking ugly contorted deceptive face in OP.
You'd never catch me fooled by that harpie to even talk to her.

A lot women who straighten their hair do that.
Our hair holds smells..like a carpet. It's gross
There are dry shampoos. I have never used them

Get your labia trimmed.

Maybe so, but I would not write about my vaginal smell....

Or whether their dicks are mutilated.

FORESKIN

Of course not. Either way, he is probably better off without her. She seems crazy.

sorry anons i didn't mean it literally i just mean it tastes real good

Tits or gtfo. Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say.

lmao, sounds like AIDS to me

Actually antibacterial soap would probably be the worst thing to apply. You need diversity in your flora (stomach, genitals, wherever)

the thing is my chick has a ton of hair. it looks good, but it holds the smells of garlic particularly when she cooks. garlic, onions, anything like that. and it's alright for me, but it then transfers into the pillows. i'm not kidding it transfers directly to the pillows and the pillowcase is fucked until it is washed. there's a reason women ought to do laundry. it's because most of it is their own doing, and the rest of it i don't even want to know about. period blood and all that.

not going to make this my blog but my point is women are FAR more disgusting than men. it's not even close.

>announcing to the world you have a rancid roastie

i'm so glad i don't have a vagina

i heard you aren't supposed to actually use soap though and that could fuck it up and make it smell worse though

Maybe not, but now you mention it....

How in the FUCK do men start as women. Which they do. Play with boys growing up. And then all of a sudden fucking debase themselves for the enemy? For this mentally ill disgusting horse shit!? WOMEN DONT LIKE YOU! Who the FUCK walks past pussy stank or a group of women and thinks YEAH I WANNA SETTLE WITH THIS LOOK HOW OBLIGING THEY ARE TO MY GENDER SNIFF SNIFF I LOVE CANCER FUNGUS. Fucking Heebs! Haven't you learned ANYTHING these past 6,000 years? Goodness gracious! Nastiest shit ever. Let rabbi chop your cock off because men are the original sinners and cheesy genitals. Or stinky in general. When meanwhile what is the only truth? Like anything that's fucking kiked; the exact opposite!!!! NASTY ASS MOFOS

>eating diabetic whore pussy

Enjoy your throat cancer.

>He never felt the embracing warmth of a well-oiled vagina pulsating in excitation because your dick is wide enough to hit the sensible spots.

I laughed out loud reading this.
Be glad she cooks at least....tell her to wash
hair!

Yes, women are disgusting. However, I have
four brothers who could compete for disgusting
with women.

dey eat da pee pee. at least it bleeds and never dies

NYPost: My boyfriend dumped me because of my vagina smell
The Sun: Doctor dumped boyfriend because he criticised the smell of her vagina

can't even decide on order of events, and shes a fucking leaf

It keeps hapening

>stinky vaginal jew
what a surprise

WOMEN DATE HORRIBLE MEN WHO TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM, NEWS AT 10, FILM AT 11

UMA

>cakes on pounds of facial cremes, moisturizers, rejuvenants, face-lifters, wrinkle ointments, anti-aging, mascara, eyeliner, colorants, shaves legs and pits, uses five types of hair conditioner and shampoo in a multi-step system on alternating days, perfumes

>muh vag stank is too far