Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It’s still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center’s statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world’s most “atheist” nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world’s most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn’t stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up in this post:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12664749/r
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/wolfshiem/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but i have to ask.
what is the true form of Christianity?
is it Catholicism? or does it not matter at all just the fact that we are christian?

>religion
Also it's on the rise in white countries, niggers are taking over christianity now.

The true form of Christianity is a believer with the Holy Spirit residing within him.

>Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020
That's because most Atheists live in white countries. Fast breeding races like Blacks and Hispanics prefer simple concepts like Christianity and Islam.

It is Catholicism.
Happy All Saints Day by the way.

>being this blue pill

Orthodox is true form

is that not catholic thing or do other forms of Christianity do this aswell?

see, the point of not believeing in god isn't that i care how many retards on earth share my belief.
It's just that I don't believe in god.
Enjoy your shitty thread OP.

Well, then maybe MUH SKIN faggots are just retarded?

>blue pill
Prep the bull, cuck.

Honestly, Orthodoxy and Catholicism are extremely close in nature. For the layperson, at least.

Atheists have small dicks.

t.Israeli

I agree people who actively want the white race to survive or even grow are faggots and should be ashamed of themselves.

Moreover, you should just out yourself as nu/pol/

OP just got fucking told. No one actually gives a shit.

Also

>Athiesm
>Religion

This is the worst bait.

It's not the catholic thing, no. They are members of their church, do the rites and rituals of their church, and are as lost as lost can be.

Yup. First post of yours I agree with. Catholics and Orthodox are equally pagan, and equally lost.

With all honesty, I don't care if you are a Christan.
As long as you don't get in my way, its fine.
Don't bullshit me about the apocalypse, that part was a scam added to the bible so the jews could use Europe to defend against Russian invasion in the future. Which could be easily avoided by just taking over the middle east and refusing to sell any oil to the EU so that way they have no choice but to buy from Russians, defeating the purpose of Russians invading in the first place. Then the Russians would like us more, and we can finally band together to defeat a common enemy, THE KIKES.

Everything properly in the bible is true; the battle at Meggido is properly in the bible, and therefore true.

Trad. Catholicism. Sedevacantists rule.

>atheism
>religion
I don’t think you know what that means

Not a single argument. Most of you should kys due to ga 5:19-21 anyhow. Now go play on the highway, Sup Forums was never a christian board faggot.

The majority of people in the west are only culturally Christian. How often do you think the average Joe on the street thinks about God?

A lack of religion is not a religion
All of them

A German reveres the Nazi pope. What a surprise.

strawpoll.me/12664749/r
>2017 poll of all times
>nearly 1500 voters
>Christians at 45%
>Atheists and Agnostics collectively at 40%

Deal with it some.

That's the bait.

When Jesus returns, will he find any faith on the earth?

>Christians at 45%
>Atheists and Agnostics collectively at 40%
But Christians are a collective too, where are the options for Lutheran, Catholic, Orthodox?

He won't and he won't.

Religion: the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods

Since atheists don’t believe in gods, it is therefore not a religion

At least we know why the quality of the board went down this hard. You should go back to r/donalds now, you are a plague to society and cucking up the world.

And this is why I'll never take Christcuckery seriously. If you dim Jew-worshippers are given any traction you'll go back to slaughtering each other over the best way to worship your kike god.

It's not surprising considering how atheists have negative birth rates. I say good riddance, as atheism is the preferred worldview of the Marxist

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the St.Pius X Society?

>Implying paganism isn't even more of a blood fest

Assyrian church

>think the pope is legitimate, but a heretic
>resist him and vatican II novus ordo mass bullshit
>traditional mass and conservative

No idea!

Again, you're getting baited and trolled.
also
>all religions are Abrahamic religion or Hellenism
You have a limited understanding of Christianity.
>At least we know why the quality of the board went down this hard.
The migration of Reddit into Sup Forums due to the election. Are you really going to try to make the argument that Redditors are anything besides fedora-tier atheists?

Also,you reveal how new you are. 2014-2015 had almost daily Christian/Catholic threads on Sup Forums. You would know this if you were there.

>being a tripfag

How new are you.

>You have a limited understanding of Christianity.
I meant to say "You have a limited understanding of "religion"". My apologies.

>christcucks

I don't believe religious people are even real. People who deny the separate status of consciousness are insane, but I don't think anyone actually believes in God. They don't get any feedback whatsoever from God. There is no private secret experience - religion just thrives on the basic lie that nobody can prove there is no private secret experience.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,
Ex-atheist here.
When did you grow out of your fedora?

>search 4plebs for my username
>oldest first
>get posts nearly as old as the archive will go
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/wolfshiem/order/asc/

see

>They don't get any feedback whatsoever from God.
You have no idea, user.

I've never met anyone who has ever met an ex-atheist.

>LARPing as a christian just because you're trying to fit in

22-ish for me.

>I don't believe religious people are even real.
Well you have tons of evidence on this board? Why won't you accept the evidence?

>if I post enough anime girls maybe people will think I'm le oldfag and not reddit trash

Christianity has paganism thoroughly beat in the pointless infighting department just in the 60 years war alone.

Hi
I used to be atheist but I'm opening up more to faith.

white male 24 Texas, in case anyone wants demographics

You guys are the cancer of civilization. You are the reason Atheism exists in the first place and your existence drives more and more people into the arms of Atheism. The only reason it's world wide shrinking is because more and more nigger and shitskins are born and they all want to become a part of the great religion of equality.
Meanwhile you are losing where it's matters. But who cares? Nigger are based as long as they are Christian, right?

Paganism is not a religion, but an all-encomassping term.
These threads: every time the same thing - "but atheism, but paganism"

So there wasn't a Christian church until the 1500's?

>LARPing as a christian
>posting a genocidal dictator
Pick one, confused soul :^)

Oh, Jesus is coming back, user. Soon.

>You have a limited understanding of Christianity.

My nominee for Ironic Post of 2017.

And now you lose your award.

I'm real.

>implying

I posted this to /r/atheism and was banned and muted within less than 5 seconds

Hi! My name's user, and I have met many ex-atheists.

>not even a Sup Forums file name on his reaction image

>this is what delusional christcuck incels actually believe
Please keep posting, this is fucking gold.

>shitskins are breeding like rats
>more news at five

>he thinks Hitler is Christian

There were 3,000 men filled with the Holy Spirit on Pentecost, 32 AD. As the bible rarely if ever records women and children, you can bet that more women than men converted (Christianity appeals more to women than men) and an equally large number of children converted. Day One.

And after that, as many as believed were added to that number.

What did you learn?

Are you denying that Hitler stated he was continuing the work of eradicating the Jews that the church began?

I'm just happy to be nominated.
Feel free to stop being coy and actually voice an argument at me whenever.

>implying Hitler isn't whatever people want him to be when it helps their point

>they think Hitler wasn't a Christian

You still have not answered the question: "How can a man be saved?" and backed it up with bible verses.

So, there really is no need to ask you any questions, because I have no curiosity about the RCC.

So let me get this straight.
Do you christians condone the acts Adolf Hitler did?

First tell me what you think Hitler did?

>he thinks he knows Hitler's religion better than Speer, Himmler or Goebbels

Hitler was a Catholic.
The pope was obviously a Catholic.
Mussolini was a Catholic.

The above represent 2/3 of the Axis powers in WWII and are responsible for the Holocaust.

You will never find a Christian who condones anything Hitler did, including the above.

Christianity is the pillar of the west! Christian families have many times more babies than pagan and atheist cucks!

>"How can a man be saved?"
God's grace.

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men" -Titus 2:11

Hitler was responsible for rearming Germany, destroying Europe and killing millions of people from different ethnic groups.
Is this a very christian thing to do?
Catholics aren't christians?

Have you tried looking outside? The degeneracy and decadance are direct results of godlessness

>Is this a very christian thing to do?
Holocaust never happened, and the war wasn't Hitler's fault.

See? You have no idea how a man is saved. God's grace is God's grace, not salvation. God's grace pre-exists the creation of the world.

The obvious conclusion is that you are therefore not saved.

And ditch your meme bible. Not everyone is saved.

Titus 2
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,

There may be a very fine sliver of overlap between the two, but no, Catholics are Catholics, and Christians are Christians.

So, after supporting Hitler, you also think that all the war crimes that happened aren't real?
This is getting somewhere...
There aren't pure christians

Baptists.

How do I find a christian girl?

>you also think that all the war crimes that happened aren't real?
Nah there was some war crimes but the holocaust never happened and you'd have to be a retard to believe it did. Besides what a bitch thing to say
>b-but muh warcrimes!!1
lmao faggot

At church.

>he fell for the holohoax
Best goy.

The synagogue of satan is destined to fall.

Every sentence you typed contradicts your core beliefs, and yet you don't get it.
Christians are confirmed retards
You can only pretend for so long, edgelord

>God's grace is God's grace, not salvation.
Do you disagree with the Bible then? I just showed you that Titus 2:11 that God's grace brings salvation. Are Protestants wrong that salvation is through grace alone?

>Not everyone is saved.
Obviously. We can reject grace.
How hard is it to get?
>the grace of God
>that
>brings
>salvation

Maybe post some more smug anime girls and I'll understand? Or you could try actually making an argument dummy

Anyone with the Holy Spirit within them is a Christian.

Anyone lacking the Holy Spirit is not a Christian.

When I was 24.

Is this not obvious? You go where they are. Work, church and school are your best bet.

No, your meme bible purported to say that God's grace brought salvation to all men.

Ditch your meme bible, the one that glorifies Mary, and get a KJV.

And yes, you are dead wrong about how a man is saved, because you don't have a clue. Not a single clue.

How that doesn't keep you up at night is ponderous.